What do 18-25 year olds do on a Friday night in your cunt?

What do 18-25 year olds do on a Friday night in your cunt?

why dont you ask this on a friday night like a normal person

18 do assignments because professors is an asshole.

different stuff i guess tbqh, kind of hard to generalize such a wide population.

I'd imagine most play videogames though

watch anime

Tryin to sleep

Anime/vidya

Normies get drunk, fuck, go around clubs and indulge in hobbies, fight and go full bydlo.

Nerds do the university stuff, program shit or read hardcore books.

Neets play Dota and watch anime.

weed

we go on down to the wine lounge in town and listen to a live folk band, play some games, then head on home

Drink cheap booze (tequila, mezcal, caguamas) at a friends house
talk about life, uni, work and sex
blast some old school 90s and 80s mexican music and sing
call chicks out to go to the nightclub or a dance club or some other party
call a cab, take an uber or drive to such place
go back to your house or friend's house by 4am but not after eating some tacos in the way back

DUDE

>tfw you look like the guy on the left

browse reddit and go to bed

pretty much this

He is spilling is drink

Go to the club with the lads

are you a chicano, or this but with some suburban shiet undertone?

pretty much this but not mexicanized

Hmm.

Who else here never been to a club?

me

never really been to a typical party either

never underage drank

swedish males: sitting at home playing shitty mobas or cs:go and drinking energy drinks
swedish women: out drinking, clubbing and getting fucked in the toilet or bushes
mohammed: out clubbing with the swedish women or roaming the town looking for drunk swedish women to take home and fuck or rape on the spot

WTF?! I love Sweden now

Sounds like life here in Minneapolis/St.Paul. Except I only play Overwatch.

Refusing to believe that is not at least slightly shopped

Crack

>never underage drank
Why? How?
Also why do you ultra-autists regard drinking and drug use as "normie"

No soy chicano, pero si eso exactamente.
Los gringos hacen mas o menos lo mismo pero con hamburguesas en vez de tacos, 40s en vez de caguamas, etc

well like I said I didn't go to any parties and I just didn't see any reason to

even now I barely drink. when I do I have at most 2 ciders and I drink like twice a month

and I didn't say anything about normies. how rude of you to assume

Parties and shit aside, when you were a kid you never felt compelled to steal a beer from the fridge or something? Were you raised muslim?

Or they go to shitty rave concerts and pop Molly or LSD. It's one of the reasons white people are always fucking depressed. ¡Hacer muchas drogas los hacen estupidos!

study, video games, breweries, work, anime

The music at raves is indeed usually terrible but there is nothing wrong with mdma and lsd

>TFW straight edge now after being rowdy kid who drank a lot and smoked weed

It's an abstract kind of feel.

nah, my dad didn't keep beer around. he'd buy it the night he planned on drinking it all

I don't know, I just wasn't super interested. I guess I probably did try a bit of beer and wine just to see what they tasted like before I was 21, but not before I was 18. never got drunk or anything

>Nothing wrong with MDMA or LSD

Sure thing John I be the whole world has opened up to you and know you understand everything. I'm probably salty because I was already depressed and sad in my life that shit did not help in any way shape or form. I don't condone use of drugs. Plus we live in America, so it doesn't matter anyways. I just don't feel it helped me and people who take it just larp about how they know the world, then talk to them 1year later and they are doing the same shit. Pitiful

students get to go home and sleep for the most part

>helped
>understand
Don't put words in my mouth, I don't use drugs for anything other than getting high. They have no other use, only a retard would think you can become enlightened from using acid.
You're confusing me with those dumb hippies and pothead fools who think they get some health benefits and higher intelligence from drug use. While you are wrong and my drug of choice is heroin.
Also my name is José, not John.

Get drunk illegally in the streets
Go to a club/bar
Try to fuck
End up going home at 6am when the clubs close

best country

I wish I had a girl so a muslim could fuck her

but I am neet

>TFW I can't tell if these posts are real or not anymore

Wankers/richfags/normies: nightclubs, night life, highclass whorehouses, etc
Poorfags/homies/nonnormies: parties in friends houses, nuffin, drugs, vidya, brazil meme nightlife with drugs and adventures, shitty whorehouses

watch Chinese cartoon

Wtf is up with the guy on the left's forehead?
It's like his real face only takes up the lower half of his face-area

>swedish girls
>actually fuck muslims
you are either muslim or a troll

Look at my pic. It's real.