You wake up as a Rwandan

>you wake up as a Rwandan
>are you a Hutu, a Tutsi or a Twa?

Twa

Manlet pride worldwide

HUTU

>Around the 15th century AD, the pastoralist Tutsi arrived and dominated both the Hutu and the Twa, creating a three-caste society with the Tutsi governing, the Hutu the bulk of the population, and the Twa at the bottom of the social scale, simultaneously despised, admired, and feared.

Definitely Twa

Hutu
where the Tusti women at??

Tutsi,

Why is this even up for debate?

when will they learn

Hutu. King of manlets, destroyer of lanklets.

Was it the hutus or the tutsis who got genocided?

The Tutsis were genocided by the Hutus

Hutu fanboys, you do know that Tutsis conquered the Hutus after the genocide and massacred them in revenged?

Oh, I'd rather be hutu then. I don't wanna be hacked to death by dull chinese machetes.

They did? So the Hutus were right about them all along?

Hutu obviously.

Cut the tall trees, get to work, get rid of the cockroaches in your house.

which one got genocided?

Hutu

Tutsi are the germans of africa

Tutsis are hardcore. When they had had enough of Interahamwe guerrillas in the DR Congo, they Anabasis'd their way to Kinshasa and installed Kabila as a Tutsi puppet. Genocide is the only way to stop them.

Fuck Hutus. As fot them being agressive, if anyone slaughtered my people like the Intermahawe I would want to make them wish they were never born.

This does not justify genocide and if someone genocided 70 percent of my people you bet I would want retribution besides they only killed a few compared to the mass murders Hutus commited. Hutus were envious apes. After what they did they should be thankful for remaining alive.

And I don't know of any civilian massacres. Killing the Hutu militias who commited the genocide was perfectly justifiable.