Hey Sup Forums what is a nutmeg high like? Is it worth it also is it any fun...

Hey Sup Forums what is a nutmeg high like? Is it worth it also is it any fun? I want to get high but don't have a dealer so just curious.

Kik > thebirdfeed

Bump

feels like you have a short term flu

dood i did it and was high for four days. it sucked. i mean fucking high.

addendum: i ate a lot. I'd guess eight tablespoons of it. never again.

What kind of high is it?? Do you trip at all

imagine losing the cinnamon challenge for 3 days

Could it be good if you dosed accurately and not go overboard on it?

just buy some weed...

like super stoned, cotton mouth, red eyes, basically just fucking baked

Its a shitty high that lasts for a good bit ans goes up and down in potency for zero reason.
On top of all of that you feel pretty fucking sick just before, during, and for a good time afterwards.
Stomach cramps, vomiting, migraines, diarrhea, muscle aches, sensitivity to light, and cotton mouth. You'll need to drink a shit ton of water throughout the process as well or risk dehydration.

I live on a military base so I don't want to get caught with that shit

you will not have much fun with nutmeg I can tell you that... just play some video games or jerk off...

This is pretty much what I've heard about "nutmeg highs" everywhere else. Can someone please explain what the fuck the appeal is?

They'll pick up anything you put into your body especially this. Its nowhere near a clean high.
Also if you live on a military base and do any activities military related you'll be fucked.

This shit will make you feel like your dying for 3-4 days as a reward for your super shitty 8 hour high. You won't be physically capable of doing anything strenuous without dropping let alone driving, running, lifting, and possibly walking depending on how much you ingest.

The appeal is you get a high for 8 hours.
Just like the appeal of getting hungover is the intoxication you got out of it.

No such thing as a nutmeg "dealer" user. Just buy it at your local grocery and eat three lbs of it if you're that desperate for a shitty high and terrible after-effects.

Fuck dude thanks thought I could finally get stoned guess not lol

The "high" is consistently described as feeling incredibly shitty. hence the question, where's the appeal?

there is no appeal. anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding himself

it's not that bad... like i said, was high way too long. so happy when i woke up on day five feeling normals