Alright Sup Forums, it's that time again. Whats your opinion on Black Lives Matter...

Alright Sup Forums, it's that time again. Whats your opinion on Black Lives Matter, and would you say they have made any changes since they first started?

It was a legitimate movement until the organization was taken over by black supremacists. BLM stopped representing equality and turned into "Black Lives Matter More", which delegitimized the entire movement.

legit movement.

when you've been on top your entire life, equality feels like discrimination. pretty much why white people are bawwwing over this.

Back to your shitboard, Cletus.

you made something in MS Paint, so it must be legit...

BLM isn't for equal rights.if u act like a hero they will dig a hole for you.no one is above the law.slavery is over none of these people owned slaves.be mad just don't think the lead isn't for you.it is nigger

Except they don't want equality. They want superiority. It's a movement of scapegoats looking for any excuse to try and get ahead in the system. We live in a period of time where tolerance is at an all time high for just about anyone and yet now the complaints of oppression come flooding in because they know the media will give them their platform for them to spread their bullshit.

see
>when you've been on top your entire life, equality feels like discrimination

you're a case in fucking point aren't you?

Equality my ass, it is made up of misinformed idiots and thugs who use blm as a mask to chimp out

Retarded. As 90% of murders of black people are committed by blacks and they seem to ignore this fact, they are retarded. I do not believe a race is inferior to another, however, cultures are. Black culture needs to be rebuilt from scratch. Fucking apes.

Its still the same thing they just fuck shit up and run away like pussies

This is going down in most of the western world. I see it more as a sign that our white civilization has come to its end and we'll be replaced by stinking nigger scum (or something worse)
I mean who will be there to fight off the stinking nigger masses when they come to take what's ours? Don't think a bunch of trans/queer I identify as a goat liberals who use weird pronouns to refer to whatever gender they have chosen to feel like will stand a chance against some real man (even if they are degenerate niggers)
So best say goodbye and try to die while you can still do so with dignity

easy there white boy
just a little edgy there

well they are still black and there lives still dont matter so id say they havent made any changes

Fuck off nigger

>when you've been on top your entire life, equality feels like discrimination

this isn't an argument nor a valid defense of black lives matter. get your college freshmen tier philosophy bullshit out of here.

>Need to learn how to peacefully protest.

no clear goals
the movement in the sixties could aim for the jim crow laws.

Would be a good idea to get cameras on cops

Exactly. My issue with BLM and other social movements is you have to have an end goal in mind. If you don't have a publicly available agenda with clearly desired changes then you don't deserve to be taken seriously. If your entire goal is to simply state that racism exists in America, so what? What should change? What the fuck am I, an average everyday working class white dude, supposed to do about it? What does our government do about it? BLM provides no clear answers to these questions and as such it gets no good answers.

Same reason why feminism is bullshit. No agenda. Just shaming men without any goal in mind.

Bunch of decent niggers are now protesting what a bunch of asshole niggers did in the name of BLM. It's a shithole with no point. I'm with Morgan Freeman POV when it comes to all this race bullshit

Except they don't want equality they're saying "look at my skin colour, I differ from you and FUCK YOU IF YOU MENTION MY SKIN COLOUR!"

If I was black I'd be more worried about the black on black crime and the mere fact my race is essentially shit tier (sure there are plenty of good ones but the whole culture is essentially imploding).

yeah jiggaboo culture is inherently hipocritical.

>"muh police killings"
black on black homicides are 80% of total black murder related deaths