Are brits the stupidest people on the planet?

Are brits the stupidest people on the planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=2f4Of8R4lnQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSodvRnD3Qc
gatestoneinstitute.org/6423/germany-muslim-demographic
youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>brexit

Yes.

t. brit

>brexit is bad
i dont think so Achmet

first post best post

going through with that surely proves that they're the dumbest people of europe

>Once they're convinced and they buy into the scam, they will fall for the scam
Why are brits so redundant?

>A bunch of goofs leaving a bigger group of dumber, more self-destructive goofs.
Seems like a good idea to me.

the Achmeds voted Leave though

>A bunch of inbreed rat people wihout proper sunlight and teeth medical care
>not stupidest people on the planet
such awesome findings OP.

Chances are that Achmet will find work in another country and it will be the inbred fucks who wont have enough money to pay their TV license and beer due to brexit.

>Achmet
>Work
lol

>fucker doesn't even explain why he doesn't just clean paper himself, and sells it instead
>people still buy it
LMAO

t. Cucks

Get out of our country

your asspain is awesome, post more niges

If you're a Remainer then no I won't. You can fuck off back to where you belong

>be nige
>be so beta you quit after winning

anyone who voted for ukip at any point is a waste of oxygen

>Completely unconvincing conman
>Uses a gimmicked roller that your annoying cousin has showed you 9000 times
>No one questions why someone who knows how to 'remove the ink' is selling this shit when he could do it all himself

This is stupid from woe to go, no matter the nationality.

That's not a scam you pull at a boot sale, because you'll have people with average IQ questioning it. You target a lone guy who you know has a low IQ and who's up for some illegal shit and sell him on it, while making sure he doesn't dare tell anyone about it because that'd be letting the secret out of the bag. This is the shit you actually pull at a boot sale: youtube.com/watch?v=wSodvRnD3Qc

>be so beta that you voted for MORE IMMIGRANTS

If you want Muhammad to fuck you up the arse then that's your business mate, don't inflict it on the entire country.

>still pretending that there is any mathematical possibility that Paki migration will be curbed
if anything they'll have to replace the Poles and Romanians with more Pakis

I thought the scam would at least involve some genuine bills with ink on them that you can wash off, with the rest being painted paper, not just a babby's first magician set gadget...

>the EU is not collapsing
lmao

>wanting fewer migrants but thinking "oh, but the higher ups say that voting out won't make a difference to migration, I better do what they say"

If you don't think we've sent a message to the EU you're a moron

Freedom of movement is going to change, otherwise France, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands will all vote in their respective right wing populist parties and they will all leave the EU.

hold your breath for that Paki ban. Aaaany day now

if they get sick in an EU country while visiting, NHS doesnt help them

yall really fucked yourselves over, brits

>don't inflict it on the entire country.

it only happens in englel m8.

i'm fine up here.

>Jessica-Jane Clement

oooos yes, haven't wanked to her for years

kebab detected

The real hustle is blatantly fake.

>I want the EU to assrape me

don't be a dumbfuck, we'll be next too.

considering we kick burning terrorists to death, I doubt that.

>brits
>leaving their island

Nigga if they wanted to leave they wouldn't have voted out.

Kill yourself

It's staged, obviously. No one questions anything.

>If you don't think we've sent a message to the EU you're a moron
yes you did send a message.
Remember the founding of the EU was to stop the endless warring. So you essentially said please rape our asses.
Or at least let russia through so they can rape our asses.

Have you not started to see more and more of them in the past decade or so? I have and that's how it goes from a couple here and there, to Germany-levels.

Hopefully people fuck off with the refugee meme before it gets too bad.

And with brit you meant polish brit right?

This. It's literally more likely our parliameny quietly forgets this happened.

>Same amount goes to europe just to keep trading, but we get none paid back as before
>no secondary industries or exports to benefit from low value pound
>no extra border control
>still beholden to eu law
>banks likely to head to france along with the 10% of our GDP they represent
>bank of england Quantative easing 12.5 Billion, ie PRINTING MORE MONEY TO GET BY
>Scotland already planning second referendum
>B B B But muh trade deals... That we were ALWAYS ABLE TO MAKE like the one we brokered with China a year ago, so, no change

Passing thiss retarded referendum into law is suicide. Article 50 will go unsigned and we will be thankful for dodging a cannonball to the face.

not really, the number of brownies and poles and whatnot hasn't changed noticeably for me.

t. fifer who works in edinburgh.

Well you'd better pray it remains so, there's a lot of cuck faggots around nowadays.

>I have and that's how it goes from a couple here and there, to Germany-levels.
>germany muslim percentage
>2.4%
>Uk muslim percentage
>~4.5%

German here. you have no idea how fucking white this country is. You do understand Sup Forums is not a valid source for international news.
It can be funny but for the love of god don't make it your main source. You inbred retard.

scotland's always been very left-leaning and pro-immigration and so on, but we seem to either get ignored with the waves of newcomers or get the domesticated ones.

and if we do get independence, we'll be so 3rd-world none of them will want to come here.

>The eu shills are stil crying

>the leavers still have no plan and are happy to be annexed by pakistan

The pro exit shills are having second thoughts.

For reference see Farage and Johnson.

gatestoneinstitute.org/6423/germany-muslim-demographic

Your muslim percentage is 7.5%

They don't have german citizenship and aren't likely to get it.

They are what it says there. Refugees. If you think they are part society you again have no idea what you are talking about.

>cucks ruled by a queen
>questioning anything
my sides

It's funny because you revealed yourself to be a foreigner several times.

1/10 shitosting son.

>cucks willingly elected a kenyan muslim
>twice
>trying to talk shit

lol ameriniggers

I am not british nor did I ever claim I was.

But my grandfather was an SS Officer. If that makes me white enough for you Sup Forumstards.

It's always teams of two with you eu shills. Anyway, what do you hope to achieve anyway? You lost weeks ago and you haven't stopped crying since.

You lost, nothing can change that.

You can tell a shill by how they bring Sup Forums up out of nowhere.

>cuck cuck cuck
>paki paki achmed paki
>what? Why would you bring up Sup Forums? I have never heard of this Sup Forums?

Ahh, only refugees, on top of an outdated 2.4% in 2009.
You're all good then

I love how the gercucks now have 2 (two) million rapefugees now.

and your sister comes home every night smelling of curry and humming a nashid.

nothing can change that, and you wouldn't want it any other way.

Yep, a shill.

Oh Rasheed, is that the best shitpost you can manage? That's leaf tier.

i like how you didn't try to counter any of my points, so you basically admit your sister gets raped by pakis.

at least you'll be an uncle soon.

Why do you r*ddit tourists think anything non-pc is only ansmqlel part of Sup Forums.org? It's just sad, silly paki.

This is 8 year old level, like your brown "penis".

Just so you know, the shill is trying to derail the thread with talk of raping your sister after being called out.

Pretty basic tactics.

>british women
>raped
literally impossible

This is one of the dumbest scams I have ever seen.

I can't believe people buy that. I just can't, I guess I still have some faith in humanity.

close but american's are a lot worse.

cuck

>englel immediately thinks of paki cock

LOL

england is a constituency of pakistan, rape is legal bro.

It is not the non-pc I take issue with. I called him a Sup Forumstard. That is also not pc. I have no problem with the fag suffix for everything.

My point was that he was clearly using Sup Forums rhetoric and then pretended he isn't a Sup Forums regular.

Got bored of the eternal Anglo posting did you? You sure are obsessed, it's cute.

God you tumblr faggots are a cancer.

How am I tumblr? Anything left of Hitler is tumblr to you faggots.
Did I call you a nazi? No? Because that is what everything left to Marx is to tumblr cunts.

Stop being so dishonest!

Nobody cares, paki.

Well OP, I wasn't convinced after the video.

I don't mean to say that the people falling for that shouldn't be taken out of the general, but I wasn't ready to give them the title just from the video.

But then I read this thread and it's posts.

I'm now positive you're right.

Brits are just the Americans that stayed behind and didn't change their accent. It's so obvious, Americans are idiots, they used to be a British colony, they are a satellite begat from an astral body of imbeciles. The apple doesn't fall far from the idiotic and imperialistic tree.

kys Sup Forumsshit

>not being racist
>2016

I am whiter than you. I have an Ariernachweis from my Grandfather.

brits are pretty bad. but americans really take the cake

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

>it's cute.

unlike your nephew who's a paki LOLOLOLOLOL

>adult can't answer how many sides a triangle has
WHAT THE FUCK

Maybe he is nervous because of the camera.

To be fair the name only refers to angles...

>americans literally have difficulty counting to 3

>name a country starting with U

>mfw I could only think of United States and United Kingdom, and those should obviously not count.

God I suck at pop quizzes.

Ugandha?

i thought it was bad, but not this bad.

fix your shit america

Not surprised by this. I work tech support over the phone and when I ask people to find a "rectangular" shaped box, they have no idea what the fuck a rectangle is.

>Our hidden cameras will record the action
>Focuses on tiddies

>Latin is the official language of Latin America. True or false?
>Israel

>Ugandha
>h

Barring the H, that's actually the one that finally popped up in my head, by the time they'd moved on. If I was in front of a camera it would have probably pressured me even more, delaying it even further and making me look like a complete retard.

Why would United States of America not count as a country?

Because it's real name is America

The answer's just too obvious for my panicked mind. Whenever I face a question like that I trip myself over by thinking the answer's TOO obvious and that it must be a trick question, with it technically starting with T for instance, and so go searching for a better answer. Which always made timed tests a pain in the ass in school because I'd waste time. In this case I'd just look like an idiot for not saying United States immediately.

The united states can be referred to by just america but generally america is the whole western hemisphere and the United States is one Country.

I wonder if Canadians and/or South Americans don't like the USA just using america referring to themselves as if they are the only relevant country.

Don't feel too bad. The question was meant to catch people off guard.

I don't know what school did to you but you need to get some more confidence.

Uruguay
Uganda
Urope
USA

>Works in Edinburgh
>Hasn't noticed the brown people.

Camera nervousness, surprise and chaining questions on as many topics as possible.

Only those things and cherry picking will get you a video.
Ask 100 people 20 questions and pick only the answers they got wrong to show and you will make any group look dumb.
Edit the video well and you can show blacks making only mistakes and whites get every answer right, or turn it around, all form same footage collection.
Notice how some people show up only once, maybe since they didnt make enough mistakes.

>implying i said i hadn't seen any brownies

if you read it properly you'd see i said the number of englanders/pakis (same thing desu) hasn't changed from the usual.

America is a continent