Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

I have recently become enlightened and aware. Feel free to ask me anything and i will have an answer for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What shall you do with your enlightenment?

I will continue with my daily life. Perhaps helping people with their issues. I've always been really good at giving advice, and recently something "clicked". I am now fully aware of the earth and situations.

So there wasn't a final step to get there? It just sort of happened?

Is Hillary Clinton a man?

Correct. I was actually meditating like normal when it happened.

I don't believe it wise to spread ill information on another human being.

As an astute practitioner of yoga, do you understand what the dots in the body on that image represent? Also, what is your political standpoint?

I used to meditate. Once I felt like I was going up a level from the very bottom, but then something distracted me and I fell back down

It's not ill information if it is a fact, senpai.

How is highschool going for you?

Alas, i do not practice yoga. This is simply an image i pulled from a search.

I have no political standpoint. I believe each situation's solutions is based entirely on nuanced circumstances.

Haha, many adults find me more mature than most adults they know!

That's exactly how I feel when meditating. I can sit for an hour and get nowhere it seems. I don't feel better or worse afterward either.

Then have you really reached enlightenment? Isn't that an awareness and understanding of all you believe in and the application of that in your life? It would ultimately make sense if you did have a standpoint, if you added all your world views together.

Where we're you when you ascended?

I have no need for hard labels.

Hash tag woke

Whats my name in real life?

Jerking it to traps.

So if you guys are having trouble meditating, try focusing on your breath, then do this little trick I learned a while back. Listen. Find one sound, catalogue it, and move on to the next, until there is no more sound. Some people are also too afraid to "look under the hood" so to speak, so before you meditate, just tell yourself you are ready to see yourself with no judgement. Sounds like bs but hey, it works.

I envy you op, once upon a time i was trying to achieve what you have, now many years on i'm on track to becoming an alcoholic and will probably end up offing myself

any advice

how many tabs did u take cuz

Good philosophy.

pop quiz, I will tell you if the answer you give is correct:
>what color is the sun?
>describe the bridge.
>what do you think a demon is?
>what is the meaning of life?
>is this a dream?
>what is the second existence aside from god?
>what is a kalpa?
>why is nirvana not the destination?
>given enough time do you think you will become me, I will become you, or are we already the same person?

get this shit asap used

Couldn't hurt to give it a shot. Thanks

Am not op, but I got just the thing for u
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Anything?

Where do I find weed, if I have no prior experience with finding it, have no friends that have a connect, have no social setting to acquire new friends or acquaintances that do, and can't use darknet markets because of cops already keeping an eye on packages to my address due to customs discovering a prior weed delivery?

What are dreams? (sleeping kind)

I wanna be millionaire, but I don't want to waste hald of my life on it.

How do I have to go about it?

Why should we bother living at all, facing the difficulties that it offers, if it is simply going to end one day.

haha OP you didn't figure out shit did you

come see me next kalpa motherfucker

If there is something after death; Your spirit shall grow and mature by living Hell 2.0 aka Planet Earth.

If there is nothing after death; Kill yourself.

>enlightened enough to respond to a mind blowing 3 people.

im convinced

Well, you are fucked. Either give it up or go into a hood.

>entirely
Moron. Thats reiki. The chakras of the body

Sorry to burst your bubble OP, but nobody becomes enlightened. Because there is nobody to become enlightened... there is only the one, playing games with itself.

Grow your own faggot, a trained chimp coud do it, join a growing forum and start hanging out there online..

Alan watts lectures?

I became enlightened on 0.9 of Ketamine, discovering i am the re-incarnation of King Henry VIII of England.

Can you suck your own dick?

who is it that enables the one to play the game you moron

why is it that he's capable of existing and playing that game in the first place

ITT: baited faggots

Yes I can suck my own dick and this thread is only for attention because people in school don't talk to me so I have to extend myself to strangers in order to feel like I belong somewhere.

I have listened to them, yes. He was a very helpful source when I first started taking acid. Still listen to him, but no longer as if I'm going to get something out of it.

I don't see your point. But when I say one, I mean one without an other. That the idea of a me as opposed to the totality is nothing more than an idea experienced by the totality itself.

How was your trip