How do I work up the courage to stab myself in the neck and die?

How do I work up the courage to stab myself in the neck and die?

I keep trying to do it with alcohol but I always pass out before I reach the point where I can make the commitment.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=gEtN1Vv1oU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jump op
or kill many ppl with gun and become an hero

would opiates or benzos be a better choice for this perhaps?

Suicide is an inherently impulsive decision for most people. Alcohol lowers inhibitions, but for you, clearly not enough. Try PCP. It lowers inhibitions to a dream like level. If you're suicidal and take PCP, you'll have no problem ending your life.

just wish i had any sort of easy access to the stuff

what are the best drugs for suicide?

Pls no an hero, yes I know I'm a white knight, but someone's gotta help ppl.
Listen to this it might help.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

if monty python could help me i wouldn't be fucking touching Sup Forums with a 60 foot pole.

If you kys you lose ya friends and those who support you.

i don't care about any of my friends or supports. honestly they deserve to suffer for wasting their time on me.

But what about me, or any other person who shares the same mindset as me

I don't recommend you do that, it's really painful.
If you can get blackout drunk then just tie a bag around your head and go to sleep.

OP, why do you suffer from suicidal ideation?

What stresses you out to the point of wanting to kill yourself?

everything is disgusting. human life revolves around sex and consumption and murderous competition and I'm literally nauseatingly sick of being a part of it. if being human means i have to witness the world be full of sex and waste and violence then i would rather just bail out early.

What about those things in particular disgust you on a fundamental level?

How did you come to these conclusions?

Have these feelings escalated with time or certain events?

What you wanna do OP is cut the main artery in your inner thigh. It won't hurt that bad and before you know it will become light headed and knock out

Holy shit same reason I was suicidal until I couldn't do it

That sounds messy and unnecessarily painful. Why not use an exit bag?

>What about those things in particular disgust you on a fundamental level?
they are pervasive and unavoidable in society and have been throughout history

>How did you come to these conclusions?
simple observation. if you don't see it outside your window you'll see it on TV. I get to see both.

>Have these feelings escalated with time or certain events?
I have felt the urge to die since I was 8 years old but I've only been able to put words to the reasons why in the past 5 years. I am 24 now.

>
If you ever heard of a band BloodForBlood the main guy Rob has a YouTube channel I Highly recommended. We built up a little community of outcasts, exJunkies, ppl that are suicidal and that hate life in general. Check it out, it's under Whitetrashrob

that actually sounds kinda nice

I go by Bobbyberreta in the comment section, it helps me out not stick my head in the oven or hang myself on a daily basis

No OP, listen to awful vaporwave and find a nice bucket hat and jacket, it's how the rest of us cope with it.

Then, if I may ask, what do you feel ties you most strongly to this world?

It doesn't have to be anything special, personal, or unique. Animals? Music? Books? Religion? Pursuit of knowledge? I'm not asking what you feel strongly about positively, but rather what you feel /most/ connected to, even as an abstraction.

someone who i sexually abused years ago whom i now feel obligated to take care of

Gotta hear this, details!?

you wish, loser.

Slitting your throat is extremely slow and painful, you'll probably die because you choked on your own blood. Since you love alcohol, why don't you take some pills and drink and overdose? Not that painful, except if you actually survive, kek

where does a shut-in who's already in trouble for ordering drugs off the dark web get pills?

Why (not how) did that happen, OP?

Or you know, you can just not an hero and do something with your life.

I tried to an hero 2 years ago by swallowing two 36 tablet containers of tylenol. I managed to get help before my liver an hero but I learned a lot over that time. When I thought no one cared for me instantly I saw that I was wrong and instantly regretted it, and I still do. Honestly it gives me flash backs, I have terrible nights sleeping because of those images.

If you try and do it and fail you will have those images for the rest of your life. If you become a vegetable you will have to face that. It is a worse demon than whatever you are dealing with right now, trust me.

Go online, and call for help. There are lots of suicide hotlines you can talk to for help. They will point you in the right direction.

same reason any other asshole on Sup Forums would do it.

>swallowing two 36 tablet containers of tylenol
good job dumbass

You stuck your dick in your little sister, amirite? Tell me I'm right. That's just like you, classic user.

Why do you feel obligated to take care of that person? Do you actually take care of them, and if so, how?

Grow some balls easy fix

you wish

financially and emotionally. promised her we would get married and shit.

Oh yeah will you wish you had the balls to end your life faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEtN1Vv1oU4

Exit bag
CO2 ingestion (while asleep)

The possibilities are endless

if you can work up the courage to stab your self in the neck, why can't you work up the courage to stab a vagina with your cock?

What if you just shot yourself?

i'm not a virgin, and in fact having experienced sex and how disgusting it is just makes me want to die even more.

Ow wtf dude now I hope you kill yourself

Just get the new Nintendo Switch and everything will be cool!

I hope that your hope does anything for me, because time and time again i've proven to be too much of a fucking coward. It would be a god damn blessing if someone's words could finally give me that push.

OP, if you somehow felt absolved of your duty to this person, would you still want to kill yourself with the intensity you seem to possess?

Imagine you had a fresh start, say with a house in the country, and that this event didn't weigh on you--what would you wish to do then?

Ok man now go grab a gun and shot yourself

where to get gun when shut-in and convicted felon?

faggots

If you don't have the courage for it, doesn't it mean that you don't really want to die?

my suicidal feelings have existed long before i met them, and my relationship with them has actually been part of what keeps me from taking action due to the obligation i feel towards them. if i could be "absolved" i probably wouldn't be here asking this question because i would have gone through with it as a teen or something.

on the street ? Try with drugs overdose on something

Nigger
It's easy guy, you just don't fucking do it mate. Not like you're brave enough anyway.

Does anyone really want to die ne man ... he sees that as the ony exit

Do they know you feel suicidal? How have they responded?

If they don't know, how do you think they would respond?

if i had a gun i definitely would be brave enough since it would take zero thought and zero seconds to accomplish.

seeing as I don't have reasonable access to one i'm stuck with trying to find a different easy and quick way to do this.

She knows and she is suicidal too because of what I did to her.

If I killed myself she would either kill herself too or just find some replacement boy she could pretend is me like she's done all the other times I've tried to separate from her.

Perhaps you should talk to someone who specializes in co-dependency, OP.

Do you actually work in the field of psychology? Because you're probably one of the smartest people i've encountered on Sup Forums in a very long time.

Thank you, but I do not; I am merely a helpful user.

I participated in another thread but you are welcome to add me on Steam (my ID is near the bottom of that thread) if you are so inclined.

Niggah just kill urself

Fucking do it, honestly though. Come to Sup Forums with your problems... dumbass just kill youself.

not like my therapists have helped

COCKS

if it were that easy i don't think we would be having these threads on a daily fucking basis

I wish you would have succeeded.

1) get a job

2) buy a gun

3) die like a man

1) walk like a man

2) talk like a man

3) walk like a man my son

4) ooh ooh, ooh ooh

Is this a fucking joke or some shit ?

you think this is a fucking joke??!?

The way my friend and uncle did it was simple. Find a 8 storie or higher building. Get drunk and try to walk the ledge

Take PCP.
Or you could stop being such a retarded faggot, get some therapy, and live a productive life.

what's the point of living a productive life? the only people who will benefit from that are going to be ungrateful.

AH YES A CLASSIC SPAHGETTI ON TUESDAY

Op its your life your choice dont listen to anyone else's opinion on whether you should do anything. Good luck with whatever you do.

Yes

See that's where you went wrong. You have to take the tablets out of the tubs first.

i agree with this nikka op haha ▲

Nah fuck Nintendo. That shits gay as fuck. Get yous a ps4 and sum pot.

fuck that shit dude, I already beat bloodborne on my ex GFs system, i don't need a PS4 after that. plus I can get a switch and still afford bud. if i got a PS4 then no way i could afford bud too. the black friday deals that retards on Sup Forums like to cite as evidence of PS4 being cheap are long gone.

Kill yourself

no u

salute

Maybe you could try not to be such a faggot and go jump off the nearest High object head first and do the world a favor

can you recommend a good high object in the middle of rural kansas?

Dude dont stab yourself
Stab other people

i'm not muslim tho

even though Sup Forums was never good I still appreciate that you guys were willing to talk to me.

I hope you guys who have better lives don't end up having to go through this bullshit.

OP = fgt