Tfw you see all of your friends and even enemies excelling in life...

>tfw you see all of your friends and even enemies excelling in life, while you're just fading into the background and being ignored by everyone
>no one cares about your accomplishments, hopes, dreams, or achievements anymore
>those people who said they 'loved' and 'cared about' you actually don't now, and what goes on in your life is no longer important enough to them
>they don't even check if you're still alive
>tfw you've essentially become Krillin
anyone else known that feel?

No. I'm not stupid enough to look up what everyone else is doing. Hell i'm too scared to even google my name out of fear they are laughing at me

feels, man

Maybe you just feel this way temporarily. Life is full of time periods like this and then in a few months you might be begging for some alone time because everyone you know will seem to be up your ass with attention. Hang in there, it is the variety of circumstances that make life interesting.

It's been like this for a while; a process. At some point in my mid-20s, I noticed my 'friends and family' started paying less and less attention to me, and responding less when I try talking to them (either online or irl). It's like I've reached that part of universal entropy when all distances have become infinite, and the expansion of what's left of the universe is rendering light non-existent.

kek thought I was the only one

You sound clingy/mopey as hell my dude, don't even waste the bandwidth caring what other people think. It's hard to do, I struggle with it myself, but lately I've been having success with the idea of growing momentum, because if you aren't growing, you are shrinking.

Also I recommend weed highly, removes the mammal instinct to crave being in a group, and makes it fun to generate oc irl. If you can't get a med card try cbd, legal in all 50 states and the eu.

Nobody wants to be a bag of old memes.

The feel is too real.

Good. Fuck off.

I sorta do, I could have easily fixed things tho, now all I need is a 69 like you op

You know what. I am Krillin. I was the guy that nobody cares about in High School. I lost all my friends in college.

You know what, I got the girl (18).
I got a lovely daughter who I will die for.
I have a great job which I get to help people on a daily bases like Krillin does in super as a police officer.
My wife loves me unconditionally and no longer relevant to the "groups that mattered 20 years ago"

I am happy to be Krillin. I got the hot wife, I got the cute kid, I got the great job helping people, I have a few great friends. Goku never left me (my best friend.)

I am Krillin and proud.

KEK

Wanna know a little secret that will make you enjoy life again?

>it doesn't matter if no one else cares about your accomplishments/hopes/dreams/achievements

>it only matters that you care

It's no ones fault but your own that you fail to remain relevant in people's lives, it's probably because you're all so god damn pessimist

Their not. They just event more time in Facebook than you do.

You forgot one thing. Your existence is dependant upon others. If someone decides that you can't work, then you can't. Try being happy when you're dedicated and hard-working and, yet, cannot make money. On top of that, nobody you've ever known wants you around so you can't even float on someone else's boat without being made to feel like you should be using your entire lung capacity to keep it above water. On top of all that, the things you've built in your life to break free are considered worthless although they could provide the world to those you love if only they loved you too.

Some people are just born to die.

"Ya'll are bitches..."

We're all born to die you dumb nigger, it's the only certain truth about life.

>we all need to depend on others

Not really, if you care about your achievements / aspirations enough you will get a job. Did you not go to school? Are you so socially autistic that you can't maintain a non-awkward conversation so you couldn't get that part time job at McDonald's?

These are all problems caused by your lack of confidence and self esteem issues. Nobody is going to hire a person who feels like someone who will "hop on somebody else's boat"

Love yourself bruh, it's the only way to be loved by others.

user, your autism is showing.

I was a bitch worried about what everyone thought of me that I forgot about the person who's opinion matters most, yours, I regret it I'm sorry Vegeta

Wait forget isn't the right word just didn't realize how important it actually was to me

I realized that it means the world and I'm not okay without your love

Yo, what did Krillin do? Did he give up because he couldn't keep up with what his friends were into? No. He changed his game. Got married. Had a kid. Followed a different line of work and fucking got over it.

You are the biggest blockade between you and your happiness. Cut the 'woe is me' schtick and start living your life.

I am more like Piccolo
> went to a technical high school to learn how to build buildings and shit
> started working at age 19
> be 29 now, with 10 years experience
> high school colleagues have roughly 2 to 3 years experience when I already mastered their jobs
> but I ain't a saiyan
> my name doesn't look as cool an their name with a prefix "engineer"
> I am experience, hard work, dedication and knowledge
> but I ain't a saiyan (engineer)

>one solution

I could use some whiskey right now all I have is Mr whiskers

And a lowly thumbnail version no less :( much sads.

>>tfw you see all of your friends and even enemies excelling in life, while you're just fading into the background and being ignored by everyone
I actually enjoyed that part. Having everyone scatter to their own little corners of life to worry about jobs and families and school and shit allowed me to focus on myself and developing.
>>no one cares about your accomplishments, hopes, dreams, or achievements anymore
I don't even share those things with others much. Regardless, I feel for you OP.

The anime character I identify the most with is Andrew Jackson

>be a child
>captured by the british during the revolutionary war
>smug ass captain tells me to shine his shoes
>call him a bitch nigga

>people shitting on krillin
dudes the strongest human* alive, has a hot wife and friends and a good job and a daughter. pretty sure hes better than all of us.

I'll ask them how it feels when I bisect them.
>kienzan

.....he got to fuck bimbos. Bimbos for days.
Just all the most amazing pussies riding his dick.

And then he married the world's most advanced realdoll.

Meh he's cuddling me right now just brought him in from the rain outside, he's a big reason I'm sane right now

I love you Vegeta ;)