Been talking to girl for weeks

>been talking to girl for weeks
>wants to chill this weekend
>thinks im cute as hell
>thinks im this perfect amazing guy
>i havent been on a date in years and im still a virgin
>dont do anything besides play vidya, work out and post on b
>have literally zero friends or social life
>honestly just thinking about canceling it and staying home instead of embarrassing myself cause ill obviously have nothing to talk about

any help Sup Forumsros?

Kill yourself, but before that gie me the girl, you cuck.

u have to do it, if u fuck up never talk to her or see her again and thatll be the end of it.

Well either you could break out and stop being a virgin fuck and act like a normal person or keep doing this shit for the rest of your life until you're old and your parents won't support you

Jesus christ man what do you think this bitch does in her spare time, cure cancer?

I used to be like you, thought i was a loser and cute girls were some sort of super accomplished advanced ppl.

Man, this bitch likely isnt shit

your basically dealing with one of three scenarios

1. Shes a superficial loser like you, but because shes cute she has self confidence so it doesnt matter. Just ask her what she did last weekend or some dumb shit, get her to talk and then egg her on and make her dumb shit seem important to you and since it isnt important since shes a female you shell be super into it

2. Shes not taht superficial and doesnt care that all you do is vidya, she likes you for your personality or some other soft shit

3. Shes a superficial popular succesful women and this is obviously not the case cause shes talking to you shitstain

Girls aint shit, espicially the cute ones. All you do is play vidya and workout, all they do is take selfies and get drunk

just do whatever you can to pump yourself up, dont get flustered if you do something awkward, repress whatever weird shit you do that makes you self concious and crush it

ignore my spelling and grammer pls

You gotta turn life around some day user. If she wants to chill you're obviously doing something right. Just keep that shit going and don't focus the conversation on talking about yourselves. This is where you become a new man. Go forth and do great things.

also youll regret not going WAY more then fucking it up. If you go and fuck it up youll have something to grow off of and will be more prepared next time. If you don't youll still have 0 experience and will regret literally every day until you meet another girl.

Man up, this is your vietnam, go do some drugs and merk some gooks.

what do i do when i run out of stuff to say?

last date i had was a ton of awkward silence cause she was shy as hell

they don't call it liquid courage for nothing, get tipsy and go for it

Either that or hire a prostitute and get your fucking phobia of girls over and done with first

Sound like the perfect dude to me. Fuck friends. Work out, get money, fuck bitches.

"What if I run out of things to say" your first problem, shes a fucking human being, probably has the same problems as anybody else, probably likes the same shit as everybody else, probably has the same goals has everybody else, just fucking listen to her and share your opinion, how hard is that you fucking idiot, talk to her like shes just a fucking human, forget her gender you repressed fuck , for one second, you're already one step of not trying very hard to get this chick on your dick since she already stated "you're cute as hell", just talk about what you believe, listen to what she believes... what you like , what she likes, what you want, what she wants... etc etc , even the hottest , cutest girls get boring after a while, quit putting them on a pedestal.

She's hot, who is she?

You putting to much pressure on what you think shell be interested in, again shell be happy just talking about dumb shit. You obviously overthink things so use that to your advantage and creep her fb or some shit and think about what you can say beforehand.

If you can find a tv show you both like your set. music, food, sports, travelling literally anything.

If you cant think of anything, aknowledge your at a loss for words and tell her your kinda nervous and shell think its cute, maybe ask her if she wants to do some dumb shit like play a board game or watch netflix or something so theres not so much pressure on you.

what do you think shes gonna do if she runs out of stuff to say, shes not gonna just pee her pants and run out of the room. Its normal to run out of stuff to say when you dont know someone well so just aknowledge if its real awkward but better yet just ask her about herself and get her to talk, then just sorta try and get her to talk about the thing she likes, women are good at that

what kind of music do you like?

yea ive never really listened to that genre whos good?

you ever see anyone live?

what tv shows have you been watching lately?

movies?

the less you care about trying to impress her or captivate her or keep her attention etc. the more comfortable youll both be around each other.

what do you do when you run out of stuff to talk about with your best friend? joke about dumb shit probably right? do that with her but obvi dont be a pig about it, if thats too hard then just acting interested in her will make her want to be around you, because she thinks your cool and you thinking shes cool will validate her and make her feel cool

again your putting too much pressure on yourself, she doesnt expect you to come over and do a magic act or you best tight 15, she just wants to feel like you get her and want to be around her,because she feels like she gets you and wants to be around you

fucking go on omegle and practice talking to girls, see how long you can talk to them without being awkward and just dont hit next, its a skill and you need to practice to be good at seducing women, but more then anything you need to be relaxed and comfortable or she wont be, and thats easy and you can do it nigga

Talk about us, user. Show her this thread.

Hooker tomorrow for practice. U should have no problem

anymore pics

thats not his problem
he doesnt feel like girls will like him if he acts like himself (which is bullshit) and paying someone to like him isnt gonna show him that some girls will like him

thats a youtuber, not sure of her name

How did you even get to this point? How did you meet her and been talking to her for weeks? For her to already admit she thinks you're cute means you revealed stuff she already likes the sound of.

Dude a little longer then a year ago I was in the same boat
>19
>lived at my dads
>no car
>hadn't kissed a girl in four years
>just played on my ps4

Then I got drunk with a guy I met in my public speaking class and got me on tinder. It took a few tries but I finally nailed everything down
>living in a apartment with my two best friends
>driving a z28
>got a decent gf the cooks,cleans, and let's me choose what we watch on Netflix.

user just know your gonna fuck up with this first one, but you need to do it to get the ball rolling.

Journalism major here. One thing I've learned from two years of wasting my money is that talking to girls is the same as an interview. Chances are, they're like most people and barely give a shit about you right now. Therefore, all ya gotta to is go 3:1 on questions about them:things about you. People LOVE talking about themselves, so asking questions and seeming interested in them makes them like you WAY more. Don't be an autist and avoid talking about yourself, but make sure most of the discussion is about them.

Also, make sure your questions flow. Don't do this:
>Oh, you like video games?
>Cool, what's your favorite food?
>Ahh, I getcha. Have you ever been skiing?
>Nice! What's your favorite video game?

Jenny Nicholson. Pretty funny videos, I dig her.

Just go, you'll be awkward, she'll be ok with it, you'll probably get a second daye if you're not completely insane and will be much more comfortable.

Agreed. 3:1 seems solid. This is easy advise to follow, up to the "flowing questions" part. I recently employed this tactic at about 5:1 or even greater, and it was taxing on my attention span but the results were tremendous. Also, my 1 out of the 5:1 wasn't like fun facts about myself, but instead clever openings to insert some innuendo or something borderline inappropriate. We were actually making out within 45 minutes. Granted this is highly unusual for me.