How to increase and/or strengthen ejaculation of sperm?

How to increase and/or strengthen ejaculation of sperm?

I'm trying to get my girlfriend pregnant but its been two years now and still nothing. I'm viewing all areas where there could possibly be a problem. I do cum quite a lot, but the force of release may not be strong enough... I'm 18.5 cm in lenght, 5cm in girth so penis size isn't the problem here.

I need your help Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

txfertility.com/fertility-treatments/clomid-for-men/
ebay.com/bhp/muscle-pharm-zma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to get my sperm tested as well but I want to look at the smaller areas first.

Go test both your fertility at an actual doctor, could be a lot of things

Stop for a while if you want strong ejaculations and more potent sperm. That's what they tell you to do before getting your sperm tested, to stop for a while so it's potency and volume can build.

Jelqing

This actually works? I do masturbate quite a lot, i must add, at least twice a day. Thanks for the tipe, will give it a go.

Get your doctor to prescribe Clomid.

Do it missionary, eat a salad or something before, and make sure her waist is elevated afterwards. But yeea, check your sperm count.

tip*

This shouldnt matter, go talk to an actual doctor instead of asking retards on Sup Forums for advice if getting pregnant actually matters anything to you

Yes, it actually works. You or your girl may actually have to get checked out, but try abstaining for a while first. 2 times a day is a lot man. even doing it once a day will reduce sperm volume.

I've got a better idea op, instead of asking Sup Forums about how to cum harder, why don't you and your girl go see a fucking doctor?

It does mean a lot to me, and Sup Forums has the most disgusting yet most helpful people around.

Thanks for the honest answer. And I will. Thanks

Clomid will make you cum buckets. Screw the shit advice. txfertility.com/fertility-treatments/clomid-for-men/

I've heard rumors, if you do not come for a couple of days, you lose the feeling of pleasure in your dick.

Thanks a lot man

supplement with zinc and selenium

Hard to believe you aren't trolling, but the opposite is certainly true. Just like any muscle you need to give your junk a rest for maximum effectiveness. It sounds silly but it's true. A rested dick is a better dick. Same goes for balls.

Also, I stopped masturbating for an entire year as a self control exercise when I was 17. I was sort of a ladies man during that time. It's like they could smell it on me or something.

>20 posts
you're slipping Sup Forumsrothers

Masturbate - No ladies and feel great pleasure
Don't masturbate - All the ladies but no pleasure

What do you choose OP?

They could smell all the kids in your balls.

I choose somewhere in the middle

In all seriousness masturbating temporarily lowers your testosterone. If you are doing it all the time you are quite literally not as manly as you could be.

Not OP btw

So if I stop masturbating, I'll become the alpha?

go fuck yourself OP
gtfo fuckin normie

wait are you retarded? why aren't you fucking your girlfriend those times you would go masturbate?

that just seems like the sensible thing to do.

Don't jack off so often. Save it up for a week. Simple.

Sadly, we fuck like once every second day. That is why I masturbate as well. Besides that is normal, right?

>5cm in girth
wat

It's not about volume, it's about viability.
Maybe you can't have children, or maybe she can't have children.

Don't ask Sup Forums about it, go see a fertility doctor.

Also, why not just adopt? There's 7 billion people on earth today, we don't really need any more.

Trust me we gonna need em', ww3 is upon us and chemical warfare will cause the next big plague

You will become more alpha than you previously were, if we are assuming that more testosterone leads to alpha behavior. Where your limits are, who knows.

Doesn't matter, if we're lucky we have maybe another 5 generations left of humanity.
We've ruined the environment.

Not to worry though, earth will survive, earth has survived a lot worse than us.
It's just humanity that'll be gone.

It's normal, but its not what you should be doing if you want to have kids. Look man, if you wan't to get your girl pregnant you need to save all that spunk for her. You are wasting it. It may seem over simplified but it isn't. A doctor will tell you this very same thing. I went to get my sperm tested. They tell you to hold off to build up potency and volume. It's a fact. Just do it.

No worries mate, good luck with your impregnation goals of 2017

Women can become pregnant from semen released on the outside of their vagina, it's not about the depth the deposit is released. Your looking at either a fertility issue or your just plain doing something completely wrong

I do believe that this method will work but I've done some research and apparently if you do not masturbate frequently, you will basically carry a bag of dead sperm and not be able to produce fresh ones? But not everything on the internet is true, although this does make a little sense.

I'll take your word for it. I'll lay of the pleasure for some time and try again repeatedly.

kegels is the easiest way. you know those muscle that, when you flex them, your taint tightens up, do that all the time. in a month or two, you are gonna be able to put you gf's eye out with the load.
however, that has absolutely nothing to do with being able to get your gf pregnant
>source: former nursing student
1 easy test to run on yourself, cum on a piece of black plastic or something non absorbant. must be black for contrast. the more white in your cum, the more sperm. direct corrleation.
1 easy test for your gf: get a water/dirt ph test kit. use a strip and determine your gf's acidity in her vagina. too high or low, not good for sperm.
did an internship at a low income hospital. doctor i was partnered to told people trying for kids this exact thing as a baseline before going for the more expensive tests.
if either of those tests are off, go into the doctor and start getting info from someone who can help you.

The flexing parts sounds interesting. Will do the practices. I'll add your methods to my (to get my girlfriend pregnant) list. Thanks a lot

ebay.com/bhp/muscle-pharm-zma
buy this end enjoy

Dead sperm won't sit in your sack, the body will re-absorb them just like it would the calcium in your bones or the protein in your muscle

a very common solution to this problem is wearing baggier underwear. a lot of men make the mistake of wearing tight underwear. this keeps the sperm close to the body. body heat can actually damage sperm and make it more difficult to get women pregnant.

I've learned about this since childhood, but it is difficult trying to keep your balls distant.

Read in my swedish newspaper yesterday that sleeping naked makes a better tempature for your balls and in return increases sperm count and quality.

DO IT.