Hey Sup Forums i'm fucking hungry but have no food and im broke until Friday. What do I do...

Hey Sup Forums i'm fucking hungry but have no food and im broke until Friday. What do I do? I didn't eat much yesterday and today I ate the last of my bagel bites. I slept most of the day so that I wouldn't have to be awake and hungry.

eat dogs, humans or dogs

Ramen noodles cost basically nothing.

I edited that last part into this image btw.

But I love my dog

Watch Bear Grilllzz, and drink your own piss

Kovin mcolistor

Get some KFC

I'm broke

Nice trips faggot

Checked

Reee

Trips of truth

nigger

Don't be sad

get a job

K

OP ,as long as you got water(from the tap or whatev) you can easily hold out till friday.
Man the fuck up

Well, how much money you got on you?

Like 36ยข

Try giving handjobs at a local Mc Donalds for some cheeseburgers

Drink lots of water, it works when you want to take off weight, so you dont eat as much and aren't too hungy
When you have money get huge quantitys of rice, potatoes and so on.

Nearest food bank or mission, dude.
Then get a fucking job.

Give someone oral for $20 eat decently, give 5 people oral for $20 and get you a nice dinner at a restaurant

I have 2 jobs

lost at that comic

if you can scounge up a dollar buy a bag of rice
if you can get 2 dollars get some dollar store sausage or a bag of beans to mix in it

Well, shit
I guess I would drink lots an lots of water...
Is there no one you can borrow some money from?

food bank or mission try not to get ass raped by the hobo homos

Eat shit idiot

No. Im generous with my money usually and buy my friends meals because they don't have jobs.

So it is time for you're friends to give you a couple of dollars.
No way?

Nope. I'm 18, 2 jobs, out of high school, pay bills. They're 19 & 20 without jobs, still live with parents.

I'd go for the water option user :p

Guess I have to

Bud

Go into your backyard eat bugs, or walk around your neighborhood and look for fruit trees in neighbors yards, go back at night>take fruit>eat