Anyone else thinks that shit will go down tomorrow in the presidential inauguration?

Anyone else thinks that shit will go down tomorrow in the presidential inauguration?

No, since the inauguration isn't until Friday

its Friday tomorrow dumbass

4. Thursday 5. Friday
Today is Thursday

There are so many shootings and shit this year, especially last months. I mean no matter how much security u can have, there will be over 1million people attenting that event im sure something will go down. They have to bring army and shit. There is no way i would attend that shit it sounds dangerous af

Riots are already happening, I think there's going to be some piss and bleach thrown at bikers who are then going to beat some libtards asses.

>"An estimated 800,000 to 900,000 people are expected to flood the nation's capital on Friday for the inauguration, but it is unclear whether they will be there in celebration or protest, officials said."

I bet half and more of these people are protesters lmao

If you take it by statistics, the rate of shootings last months is crazy.

Those fucks look for crowed places to go gun people down and then die. I wouldn't think of a better place for someone that want to do damage than that.
Most Crowed event of the year/ a million people/ every terrorist would love to be there.
If you are thinking of going there just fucking dont lmao

This. Not worth going there to see the most hated upcoming president ever

Most loved you mean don't be a little faggot liberal.

I expect at least one assassination attempt.

Yeah, we'll get a new president, liberals will cry, and the rest of us will have a fucking party.

Your president a shit

FUCK NIGGERS

faggot

I hope they do something stupid and get hit with tear gas... Or lead, seriously tired of protesting faggots.

faggot!

Hopefully nothing happens.

For anyone wishing for an assassination you better hope they get pence too cause that fucker is a loony toon. For real though you should never wish/hope that anything happens to your president you want them to succeed and be a good leader you really don't want them to fail.

faggot

Liberals are retarded like that though, willing to cut off their own noses to spite their faces, like a bunch of dumb faggots.

The end is near

Don't watch for shooters, watch the podium.

no, nothing will happen

when Obongo got elected, everyone sceemed for assasination during inaguaration and even a year after that ... sadly nothing happened to King Nigger

kill yourself retard

You must love niggers

You forgot its 2017 and there is a new shooting with several people dead every single week for months now. Plus most of the people that going there are protesters and haters the numbers dont lie there are more posters about the protests than decent people. I smell shit going down

Trump will likely choke on Putin's dick.

I think if something organized is about to happen soon, it won't be on inauguration

statistically speaking, i really think there will be several people dead. im not from usa and im very glad, but if i was there and i got a first class offer to see trump live close and personal i wouldn't go. thats like suicide u have no idea what kind of sick people will be there

Faggot

i think its already organized for months now, and it will happen that day because of the 1million people that will be there to attend the ceremony. terrorist look for the most populated areas to strike, not killing just 5-6 people then die

Trump is a genius, the fact that Mike Pence takes over if Trump dies or gets is impeached is the best life insurance he could have gotten.

And then if Pence dies as well, Paul Ryan takes over lol

USA is fucked and there is no solution

blah blah blah, Everyone will bitch and complain for a week or month or two, then everything will go back to normal, just ignore him, see what he'll do.

lmao johnoliver wanted him to pres. lolz.

the founding fathers would have sent your unpatriotic ass back to the isles

good luck thinking like that since 100% of the media HATE Trump. And when the media themselves hate something they will publish that shit until it ends trust me

Anyone know if and where it will be streamed online for non-US citizens?

The National Guard provides security at every inauguration.

do you really believe you can secure 1million of people gathered in one place lmao.

Hopefully the nukes wont affect Canada too much

they got a dictator, so fuck them. but me as a european, i do not bother at all. fuck em, we got nukes too, haha!

All it takes is one person, ONE single person among the security team willing to turn a blind eye or outright participate in an assassination attempt to make it happen. You really think everyone in the national guard is happy about Trump?

Trump is dead af.

Sure you do faggot.