Latin America

What the h*ck is up with these guys? Despite huge population and generally larger than average economies you barely here about them on the world stage. Unlike countries in North America, Europe, Middle-East, East Asia, Indian Subcontinent etc. they don't seem to have any major diplomatic ties to other countries and for the most part they seem to just keep to themselves. How come Latin America didn't get more involved in global affairs?

Cuba is the exception for being gommies I guess, but it hasn't been relevant since the USSR fell.

Vwnezuela is kind relevant tho and brazil is as relevant as Australia I guess.

We have too many internal problems to fix before getting into international affairs

They're too stupid to do anything right but not so completely uncivilized as to break down into Africa-tier chimpery.

>didn't get more involved in global affairs?
Mexico follows the Estrada Doctrine, we don´t get involved in someone else´s problems

We usually try to stay out of trouble.

an average IQ of 85-90 aren't going to produce a relevant people

>el perú azul

>Implying isolationism is a bad thing

You should try practicing it more, so you wont get flooded by rapefugees

I didn't imply that, I'm more wondering why Latin America ended up like it is. Canada never really had a chance at isolationism, we've been tied to Europe from day one and tied to the USA since WW2

It is not like we hear about Canada either, or most of Europe really, and neither about most of Asia.

That's just for natives, though. And only Bolivia could be considered a native majority country.

What this Colombianon say, once we deal with our issues, we might as well assist the world in whatever they need.

>That's just for natives

but most of you are like 50% native or more

It doesn't help that Burgerland was involved in various military coups back in the Cold War that fucked up our countries in ways that we still haven't recovered from.

I swear, someone needs to make a copypasta answering those questions. They pop up in Sup Forums over and over again.

>american education

only "native" countries have more than 50% admixture

>less than 20 posts, it's already about race
ABANDON SHIP! INCOMING Sup ForumsTARDS INFESTING THIS THREAD IN 10...9...8...

I hate this type of threads

who gives a fuck, this thread was pointless anyways

Central America will be developed in 200 years.

>Implying being kinda irrelevant is a bad thing
It's better to stay low key and let everyone else think we're shit so we don't have to deal with foreigners trying to get in here

1817: "X will be developed in 200 years."
2017: "X will be developed in 200 years."
2217: "X will be developed in 200 years."

Welcome to Latin America!

pretty the same here, unsurprisingly.

Not all countries are like home, José Luis

we wuz developed in the 1900s

Perú will try their best!

mestizos are subhuman retards

leafless canada = best canada

>tfw there is no more promising country on earth than based peru

race is the answer to the question of why latin america sucks

a bunch of mulatto rapebabies will never be great

rude

(You)

If race was the answer, then it would be Argentina > Chile > USA, not the inverse.

Now go back to Sup Forums.

If race had anything to do with this, that would mean that your country is doomed.
You have like 30m mexicans in your country, and that number is rising by the day

leafposters are the worst

Joke's on you, Guatemala is already world superpower ;3

Slit your throat, commie.

i am very well aware that my country is doomed, and doomed precisely because it is being overrun with mexican and central american trash

those fucking retards couldn't make a decent country in over 200 years so now they're going to destroy mine

It's just an innocent question pls no bully

fuck off you illiterate monolingual racist scum

>It's an irrelevant shit throws shit at a country that could bash them 10 times for the lulz episode
Dos cafés y la cuenta

>roleplaying as countries

get a load of this megacuck

last time latin america was more involved on world affairs, the US funded a dozen dictatorships just in case the Soviets felt like trying anything

fuck off dont come here we'll stab u

don't get friendly with commies and you won't get CIA'd

simple rule desu

>every country that got Condor'd had a communist government

try reading a book first

exactly
even if we make a choice on world affairs, the other side will come to fuck up the place, so theres no reason to try to build relationships with other countries

if you guys would just be obedient vassals like the japs or gooks you'd be first world already

they're smarter than you so they figured this out decades ago

we like to keep it to ourselves, besides, we have enough issues like brayanes (our own type of nigger) going around messing with people and corrupt politicians selling us out and that kind of stuff.

>How come Latin America didn't get more involved in global affairs?
and i hope we keep it that way, now being edgy and threatening people right and left seem to have become a trend and since we have no nukes, we barely have military because meh, we don't want to draw the attention. We ain't warmongers unlike burgers.

yes, they did

stop.

no, they didn't

holy shit, you are either posting this shit on here or Sup Forums...STAP!

don't you have some kike cock to suck on and destabilize another country in the middle east? better hurry before the synagogue gets mad, good goy

yes

I cringe every time I see people post "brayan" on Sup Forums, I feel like the people who does this like to read "el jeringas" and "legion holk" shit.

t. juan domingo matapang

nope

keep trying tho

yes

TOP KEK

t. amerimutt

>tfw my nice thread has descended into bullying

le supreme goys always start with their bitching

>if i keep saying it it will be true

yes

Welcome to Lat... ...no, wait.
Welcome to Sup Forums.

Now you know the answer at your question Peru with leaf.

We are too busy insulting each other to even try and progress.

Why are we Latin American tier than? We are worse than Argentina, Uruguay and Chile; we are pretty much the same to Brazil except we have smaller inequality so we don't have favela tier shit and engineers with 10k$ salaries.
Also we have Ukraine which is also white but they are literally African tier. They are worse than Bolivia for example.

no user, thats not how reality works

Yes.

No.

yes it is

see

Will you never learn? Sup Forums is literally one of the last places that you would try to start a serious discussion. This is the home of brainless autistics oppressed by the normal society, proof: the people on this whole thread

I don't think Ukraine is worst than Bolivia, I mean, at least Ukraine has Sea.

because according to some people you're just pale niggers or something (there's a few autist on Sup Forums spreading it while there's another grouping pulling out of their asses stories as to why you ended up like that and also saying you're white or something).

I think El Salvador is great how it is.
Although, maybe less killing each other would be good.

Argentina and Chile are majority mestizo you fucking idiot.

Communism does that to you.

Russia was a lot more wealthy under communism tho

>Denying facts

I see

said the 59%
Argentina is at least 70% white lol

>Argentina's majority is mestizo

Kek this denial

their day shall rise after the sun sets fully on the west

these two are non white

that fucking heretic piece of shit should fucking leave

>yay a latin american pope was elected !
>uggh, he's still white and not brown like me
>he should burn in hell !!

Because we don't have issues with people on the other side if the planet that need fixing.

>he thinks a pope is important
Lad pls, how about the Virgin fucking Mary.

dude, the shit he's said is fucking heresy, this is strictly about the retard shit he's said and that has nothing to do with your wet dreams of whiteness.

>America saved you from communism

You're welcome Jose

>brazil had a communist regime
>jose is a common name in brazil

dumb american

But José is literally a very common name here in Brazil

You didn't have one because we didn't let you have one. Once again, you're welcome.

Jose is a common name in fucking California. It's like you guys have like six different male first names in you country.

You guys really want people to thin you're white huh?

ironically supported a regime that managed to turn mexico from a nice tourism driven place to a shithole that sends migrants hordes to the US

congrats, you played yourself

We have our own problems we are not in a position to get involved in the problems of others

If you look at statistics you guys have been developing.

It's why they call you developing countries and not undeveloped. Just because you aren't a developed country doesn't mean you aren't developing.