Hey /b I don't really know who to go to at this point because of issues I'll list below

Hey /b I don't really know who to go to at this point because of issues I'll list below

Made out with two girls at once due to excessive amounts of alcohol a few months ago while dating current gf before I loved her. Now I love my gf and I have a panic attack and feel like throwing up every night, how can I make these bad feelings go away forever without losing my gf?
Please help

I can't tell anyone because I have nobody to trust but my gf

to be fair a straight guy let me suck him off when he was in a relationship so I can't imagine what the hell he's going through

Kek but not me(OP)

Help a broken user

Bump for my sake

I don't see the issue OP

Feeling Guilty for the makeout session, don't know how to feel better

Mate, I frequently cheat on my fiancé. There's some fucking right slut who I go around and see and end up busting a nut in her mouth.

There's a tasty bitch I work with I sometimes fuck, too. She's a good girl, she just bends over the table and let's me nail her, plus she doesn't talk about it. It just happens occasionally. Nice little ass, too, I stick my thumb up it when she's feeling extra dirty.

Honestly, you should do it more.

she probably cheats on you, if that helps you sleep at night. you guys are even

The problem is I know for a fact she doesn't

Here's the trick, listen closely now OP.
Don't say anything, if she confronts you, say you were too drunk to remember anything from that night. Ez

But I still can't sleep due to regretting it

Well, if you want to be a whiny faggot I can't really stop you now can I?

10/10 help, do you know how to surpress a memory? If so pls share

Constantly tweak and question minor things until you don't know what's real and what's corrupted memory

This is the method I use to suppress embarrassing memories.

get this shit asap used

Oh so young and naive. The second she's out of your sight she's cheating on you. Women are whores. No exceptions. You think she's faithful? Your wrong. If for some reason she hasn't cheated on you yet, she will the first chance she gets.

/thread

also checked