Do you dislike modern China?

Do you dislike modern China?

I just like the way they produce chink cheap shit, im making kinda a good bussines with that now and the scarce chinese people imet seemed cool so whatevs

rich culture
worst people

I like their culture and their women...wait.

Strongly, yes. Everything after the Qing Empire was a mistake.

>Rich culture

Top kek

A collective stalker was on the road when I was in the park near my house and monitoring my thought through radio wave

Almost all of little Japan's culture descends from rich ancient Chinese culture.

Pagoda, rock garden, kimono, tea, chopstick, etc...

The man on the pavement on my way home from the supermarket on 2/12/14 was a collective stalker who said he was a collective stalker through radio wave. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking committee.

FUCK OFF

the collective stalker told me that the tree was seen by the man standing on the road in 2007

Fucking christ this schizogook again

That collective stalker said he monitored my thought trough radio wave when I walked down the street along the tama river in the night on 12/1/9

their culture is rich.
in the last few decades they are just doing everything in their power to destroy it all.

reminder that china died with cixi

Those people standing on the road surveyed those key on the sheet when the collective stalker put the key on the street in the evening in 2007

The stalking of collective stalker was monitored via radio wave and my thought was monitored through radio wave when I was driving route53 on my car that was stolen by the collective stalker who monitored my thought through radio wave.

The man who said he is a collective stalker stalked me monitoring my thought all day through radio wave said he is always watching me and I walked on the street to buy food and I saw a man talking with a woman who was beautiful so I glanced at her and I noticed that the man was the collective stalker who stalks me via radiowave.

no
but i dislike japan and japs

The collective stalking cause was an inherent existence of stalking my thought through radio wave commanded by the government conspired with collective stalking organization. there is no way of escaping from this evil collective stalking for me.

Traditional China was like Traditional Japan. The similarities are obvious. Just where and when did it all go wrong?

The collective stalker who was standing in front of my house told me that the man glanced at me when I was driving on the road was his comrade and he was monitored my thought through radio wave. and I was watching the clock and it was 2:06 am. the collective stalker was monitoring my thought and he said that through radio wave

The collective stalker bribed
police and the police was also monitoring my thought through radio wave
and I was illegally captured on 5/19/12. The collective stalker said he was also conspired prime minister.

The collective stalker was
on the scene when my home was burnt down by the collective stalker's comrade in black suit and I told the fire man the collective stalker was on the scene but the fire man was bribed by the collective stalker and I was illegally captured by the police who conspired with the collective stalker.

Good to see you Mr. Infinity

I think China is really interesting and sort of a counterbalance to America. They will continue to play a bigger and bigger role on the world stage.我喜欢中国