I bought a machine which came packed in a big, strong, heavy duty wooden box. I am talking about;

I bought a machine which came packed in a big, strong, heavy duty wooden box. I am talking about;

147" * 81"* 92.5" (L*W*H)

I dont want to just through it away, i want to use it for something, yet i cant figure out what. Any ideas?

Store Other Littler boxes

I was thinking about having someone construst a steel frame on top, then place covering steel sheets. Shall i insulate it from the inside, then install layers of thin wood in the interior and use it a hut?

Shove it up your ass

too big. wont fit.

what machine came in it?

steel wire straightening machine.

Cuck shed

not into that.

a prison cell

Sup Forums gives the worst advise ever.

Regular shed.

but i want it to be something special.

Fap den.

and miss the luxury of my own home? why?

Well that's why I suggested a cuck shed first. Maybe you could keep your dead hookers in it?

grow weed in it

I have a few ideas

Believe those dubs. Soundproof snufroom is only thing that comes in mind.

Make a little outside house/shed out of it. WIth windows and stuff.
Build a small roof and make it waterproof, maybe some windows.

If anyone cares: The size equals 3.7m*2.1m*2.3m

>Fill with rocks/sand
>Write a return address only of someone you hate
>Leave in front of the post office
>They ship it to your friend
>Delivery guy shows up
>They sign without thinking
>Owe hundreds or thousands in shipping costs

Hahahah a indeed ,sir

Where do you live that the post ships that big packages with the receiver paying without asking?

I'd soundproof it and use it to jam on my geetar without fear of neighbors bitching

finger box

You don't write the receiver's address. If there is only a return address they by law have to return it to the sender

>3.7m*2.1m*2.3m
WTF is this supposed to be? Go back to France.

Make a mini house that's self contained with solar power and rain collection the whole bit just to see how self contained it could be and if you have a lot of property could put it way out as a home away from home

literally impossible to please these people, OP I would take this advice if I was you.

>Go back to france

People can use this, you might think this way but not everyone is from America

Grow weed in it

Your map is grossly inaccurate.