Found this in my brother's room. anybody what this is? It smells not good. Should I throw it in the trash?

Found this in my brother's room. anybody what this is? It smells not good. Should I throw it in the trash?

It's aids, bin it and wash your hands.

Looks like badly mummified broccoli. The bacteria isn't good to spread, so get rid of it as soon as possible, preferably by burning it in a fireplace

it's asthma medication man, put it back where you found it

Its a dildo that grew mold

Your bro is gay as fuck. Tell him to clean his toys

I've heard that this particular type of broccoli is extremely healthy when it's inhaled after being burned. The fire causes a chemical reaction with the bacteria that makes it basically a superfood you can breathe.

Weed. Just weed. Throw this garbage out.

>this gullible.

>THIS GULLIBLE.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Basically the bad kind of bacteria dies from the heat, but the healthy bacteria is 'amplified' slightly, because heat activates it. That's assuming that the flame isn't too hot, like blue flame.
The smartest thing would be burning it in a fireplace with something that's not going to produce much smoke, because you're going to want to shut the smoke escape from chimney.

Not to be that guy, but google reverse search came up clean. Chances are low, but you never know.

It's grass soap. No worries. Hell try it. Just wet your hands then rub it really rough like an SOS pad on your hands. It's all natural and all that junk I've heard.

It's a solid piece of retardium.

Throw it in ur ass.fucking inbred cock gobbler

Your level of autism is off the fucking charts

Yeah throw it in the trash

throw it in the trash its disgusting

Throwing away a rare variety of oregano.....

Is this post bait or?

i find myself wondering this question on every bait thread, how many layers of bait are there?

Seriously, sometimes I fucking hate that this board is anonymous. All the samefag pickler posters need to be exposed.

It's just mint tea. Don't be a faggot and put it back where you found it.

Trolls trolling trolls that troll trolls .Even if someone is a retard you will never know for sure

That's my medication put it back or I'll fuck ur fucking ass when i get home.. bro..

Feel free to bag it and send it to me for further "examination"