Why are American athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Why are American athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Your athletes are better at american footbal witch is a dumb ass sport
come speedskating gr The Netherlands

500m

>speedskating
We don't live in a frozen wasteland here in America, we're smart and live in a temperate zone.

>speedskateing

Top kek

women

wow i wish i could bench 55 reps

point is every country is good at something. you won't beat the brits at cricket

kek

dits een kanker draad nu

they're not

>american

Slavery? god bless America

KANKER

/thread

The stats are from an NFL combine style fitness test. 225 lbs on the bar and then go to failure. 55 is insane

Because steroids are illegal in other countrys

>American athletes
That's a fucking coon, that you stole!

Tornadoes.
Your argument is invalid.

"Steroids"
Also I don't see America ever winning anything "Global" outside of America. Eg; The Rugby world cup, Worlds strongest man. All they win are the sort of shit that is already based in America.

If I was 6'11 and full of steroids I could bench that as well. The only thing he did that was extraordinary was being born abnormally tall. The rest was made in a pharmaceutical lab.

probly cos you eat all that fish

This man right here is totally correct. Americans breeded the strongest male slaves and female slaves so they could have strong slave babies. Like how we breeded dogs so we can get smaller ones .

I heard geography isnt average american's strongest suit. What do you think about it?

put in some effort you cucks

That was the best evidence that you could spot?

cause is fake faggotyou shitty retard and hang yourself in your shitty basement

>despite all those muscles, he's still considered obese.

We win the Olympics every year, knob.
Who gives a fuck about rugby?
Strongman is the shit, but proper athletics and the money that comes with it(NBA, NFL, MLB) draws most of the athletes that would compete in something like strongman.

Amernigs were bred to be strong and stupid.

You're not even in the top 10 per capita, you tard.

Also:
>winning the olympics

The Aussies will.

Speed skating what a fucking joke

If you wanna talk per capita, the europoor union is over 100mil more people, and the Us shit on your metal count all added up as one entity.... So uhh.... Kek

Chieftec: Our niggers are the niggest.