Why do Europeans hate Turks? They seem to be pretty okay people. You barely interacted with them...

Why do Europeans hate Turks? They seem to be pretty okay people. You barely interacted with them, and we had a constant wars because of control over the Black Sea, but now Turkey is our biggest trade partner, we have mixed marriages and we are kind of allies again. Also Putin and Erdogan are twin brothers politically. I have been to Turkey and it was great to resort there.
But Euros seem to hate them. Why?

Bump

West will never like the east, Ivan. You should've realized that by now, after all you are eastern too

turks and russians are similar subhumans

>Why do Europeans hate Turks?
Not yuropoor but I fucking hate them for never releasing butterlord.

The west is obligated to hate everything related to Islam, as Islam is trying to destroy it.

t. Azeri churka

t. Azeri churka

t. Azeri churka

If the Westerners put us two in to wars many times Eastern Europe would be speaking Russian and Balkans would be speaking Turkish. Russo-Turkish wars were mistakes.

t. Azeri churka

A world without Russians and Turks
would be a better one.

I spit on you

I don't hate Turks tho.

russia is a shithole anyways

just because two political oligarch mobsters have something in common for the time being doesnt mean you share any interests with the population

stupid dumb kacap scum.

Also REAL turks know better than to trust any russians

Although world's experience says without Germany the world would've suffered much less.

>The west is obligated to hate everything related to Islam

It's most unfortunate there are fifth column cowards in our countries that refuse to acknowledge that Islam is more of a political ideology than a religion at this point.

The US is only ~1.5% Muslim currently but it's uniquely susceptible in the future due to our very strong protections on the free expression of religion. Eventually a regressive shitpile of a """"religion"""" is going to come along and make us regret enshrining that little bit in the US Constitution.

I wish some minor cult like Scientology got so out of hand that the US would be forced to roll back its tolerance of meme religions.

germans are evil subhumans

>Real turks are Al Nusra militants.

This is a fake quote, idiot.

proof
this is a photoshoped picture

>Why do Europeans hate Turks?

le immigrant t*rk beat me up when I was a kid

turks are not white

False, there was massive Russophilia both in the USA and Europe not much ago. And one century ago there were many "Orientalist" movements in Europe especially with the rise of secularism in the region.

This but she was a cute girl

I am a Turk in the Netherlands and I find that Turks are not that bad except for most support that Erdogan

>we have mixed marriages
this. russian girl+Turkish Man=superior kids

sometimes it feels like the were made for each other. strong, masculine and handsome Turkish Man and cute, submissive and feminine russian girl. perfect couple.

Come home, white man.