How do I get a guy I know to send me nudes/dickpics without me asking him to?

How do I get a guy I know to send me nudes/dickpics without me asking him to?

drink bleach

I will post results.

last thing i want to see when i first wake up is your friends dick you massive cum guzzling fagbag motherfucker

Not a guy but cool.

Tits or gtfo

Don't encourage guys to post dick-pics when not specifically asked to do so.

i didn't say you were a guy, i wouldn't givea fuck if you were an alien you autist

This, you know the fucking rules

Why?

Post tits or GTFO.

>fagbag

Have you taken a look recently at how many "rate my dick" threads there are?
Who wants to see that shit?

There's three-four at the same time.

You post time stamped tits and I'll post time stamped cock

mention something about seeing a dick randomly in an ad and it was really small... he might mention how big his is, then ask for proof jokingly

That sounds like an awful strategy.
1. Ads would never show small dicks
2. Conversation will devolve into a talk about ads, not dicks

Be a really attractive girl.

if he is interested in her seeing his dick then i doubt the conversation would gear towards ads....

lots of ads would have small dicks,for dick pills

Just send him nudes until he gives some back you dum dum

I was expecting to see this suggestion way earlier.

Send him a pic of your tits and ask for pictures of him, or don't ask like the faggotress that you are and hope he will return the favor. Post the pic here first, for our assistance and approval of course.

Then you didn't need our help unless you're not OP

>Being this new
I'm all for tits but you stupid fucks don't understand the rules.

Not OP, i was just betting against myself who'd come up with Nudes-for-dick first.

No problem just get those face-2-face seats off and add frontlooking seats with enough space for the legs and the subway would work fine.

Only rode the subway once in my life and it was a nightmare, stockholm central station, went in and it smelled like piss and strange people coming at me, had to punch 2 or 3 of them hard in the face before they backed off.

Strange gates, fellow behind me swiped me in with some sort of a card. Went down a long escalator going down a long way to get down to the tracks.

On the platform which was really really big a lot of kids or teens were scaring people with knives and stuff. everyone including myself were just trying to not draw their attention or provoke them.

Kids started to attack a little woman who spoke back, they were like kicking her and i could not hold back all the anger and anxiety that built up in me in so i went all in, screaming at the top of my lungs "döda döda döda" (döda=kill),

I don't know what happened but they ran away, they were so many so i would really not have had chance alone but maybe my long copperred hair, big black beard and green eyes scared the crap out of them.

Well, since you got trips...

You just fucking ask them, faggot.

"Send me some of your nudes"

Pretty fucking easy.

Ask him, how do magnets work?
Almost instantly, the dick pics you crave will be coming to you.

Actually they do, faggot.

This is the secret loophole for dick pics, works everytime.