Is this the greatest album of all time?

is this the greatest album of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLTWr6RSQeg&list=PLUDV7COvbyVXvrXXJd5rIRafpvVuY4dsK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The wagon looks like a big nut

so cute

Close

it's got one fantastic song early on and the rest of the album pales in comparison to it, so no.

This guy is a pleb, don't listen to him. Strawberry Hill is the best song on the album.

its bretty good, like in a 9/10 kinda way, ya know?

Whatever buddy I'll listen to it again, if you're wrong though i'm gonna come back here and call you a turbopleb

Do you not like Down Colorful Hill or something? Katy Song is great but so is a bunch of other songs on the album.

It is a 10/10 and Mark Kozelek's best album but the best album of all time shouldn't make you want to die don't ya think? Btw Katy Song plebs should kill themselves for their uncultured opinions, Grace Cathedral Park and Mistress and Take Me Out and New Jersey and Mother and Strawberry Hill are easily as good as Katy Song.

this is a better album

wrong this is their best

I WANT YOU TO GIVE ATTENTION TO MY BELLY BUTTON

>MOOOOOOOOOOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mark is so fucked-up for ever writing that song, he can't fool me, he isn't just that smug Southern dad he wants to portray today.

you're all wrong, it's red herring

21 is his best song but the sound quality is too terrible for this one to even be in the competition and Mark sounds like a drunk idiot on some of the songs.

you got a link?

just listen to this playlist. 21 is fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLTWr6RSQeg&list=PLUDV7COvbyVXvrXXJd5rIRafpvVuY4dsK

Seriously, what'd he mean by that song?

He's basically so depressed he pretends his gf is his mother and wants to climb back into her womb. Then he wants to be nurtured like a baby, basically return to a position of passive thoughtless bliss. Then the second part with the weird guitar crescendo represents his sorrow crushing him. At least that's what I think.

kinda, though I think it's more just him wanting a woman to take care of him, and to take control of his life for a while, like a mother would, because he just doesn't want to deal with it anymore.