Hillary Rodham Clinton would have been a better president

Hillary Rodham Clinton would have been a better president.

Why didn't you vote for her?

when they say all info posted here is false and you should be a fool for believing this is proof

I'm European.

I'm Australian

Hillary would have been the better president.. for the destruction of the USA.

I have a brain.

I'm not a libcuck autist like you. That's why.

Because I didn't want...
A hemispherical free market with open borders
A public stance and a private stance
Another pointless assault weapons ban
California style gun laws nationwide
550% more refugees
War, nuclear economic proxy or otherwise, with Russia
Merkel 2.0 running EU 2.0
To check my nonexistent white privilige
Or for my president to side with the criminals whenever a black guy is justifiably shot to death by police.

Fair enogh

Cause im deplorable and irredeemable

what about a trade war with China, which is worse than a trade war with Russia?

As non-US, I don't understand Trump+co.'s anti-globalist argument -- hasn't the US benefited the most from globalism? Cheap US imports from exploited workers in developing countries significantly contribute to the living standards of US middle class (I'm assuming), so why turn against the system that the US has gained so much from?

>public stance and private stance

why was this one a big deal, this is so ambiguous. If I don't like a co-worker, I won't necessarily tell them that -- that's an example of a private and a public stance. As long as a politician's private stance has no effect on their public stance, who gives a shit what they think in private (particularly as she was talking about banking or something).

Assuming everyone here is a Murican...

Because I disagree with your statement

Funny how the Clinton Foundation closed off it's Global ties after she lost.

It really was pay to play for the other countries.

Cause Hillary sucks and Trump rocks.

Trading with other nations is fine. But it shouldn't be free. Not when the "free"ness is one sided. And the point is we're more worried about China's feefees than the state of our own nation. And as far as the public private stance goes that's all fine and well when it's just you and your coworker. When it's the federal govt and the public we need a certain level of transparency. Not to mention she wasn't saying her private stance was for govt. She specifically said it was for banks and donors. Surely you can see why that's a problem.

Well she wouldn't bend over to Putin. And she wouldn't reverse Roe v. Wade

American corporations benefitted from globalism by trading expensive american workers for cheap Asian workers so theyre basically draining the US Total economy by selling in the US while producing in china

The public hardly knows any winners in globalism and the public votes, not the companies

To assume you can simply say a country benefitted from globalism is retarted, its way more complicated from that
>Pic related, how ceo s feel about globalism promises and delivery
And thats Just ceos, workers will have varying opinions depending on their own field of work

When I learned about the email server I knew she couldn't be trusted, civilians might overlook this but as military who works in com I know specifically how deliberately she must have ignored the regulations on classified information, it's impossible that she did that ignorantly. And then afterwards learning about how the fbi is in her pocket and the money she gets from sand niggers I refused to vote for that bitch to be my commander in chief

And now I bathe in the endless river of libtard tears

inb4 cuck, ctr, snowflake, salty, etc.

Hillary lost for one simple reason: She was less charismatic than Trump. The most charismatic candidate always wins in the United Rubes of America.

>Why didn't you vote for her?
Because I have a brain.

She wanted to continue receiving money for the foundation. She couldn't possibly have used a public server, because someone would have used the "Freedom of Information Act" to see what was there. And there was a lot to see before she wiped it clean.

at least you tried

Lets do this!

But she didn't. We've SEEN her taxes! LOLOLOLOL

This really pushed me over the edge with her. If I did what she did I'd lose my job. I don't even have a security clearance, but the basic security training we get quickly spells out not to do things like that. Her deliberate violation of security, followed by her playing the victim after getting caught really pissed me off.

Ah, delicious lib tard tears. So good!

Loss of jobs is a reasonable argument, but many of those jobs aren't coming back to the US anyway: lots of people saying that automation is going to eliminate the 'stolen jobs' in near future
surely lower costs of production decrease the costs for consumers? I get the feeling that many Trump supporters like a trade war with China in theory, but this would result in higher prices for a bunch of things, an outcome which won't be popular

could be wrong though, I've seen Trump supporters throwing money at L.L.Bean just because of a Trump tweet, so maybe Americans will happily accept an increase in prices of consumer goods

The End

>The Most charismatic person always wins
Ftfy

Tho when shit hits the fan its often the ones who voice the concerns of the people the Most

i.e. Duterte and probably the atleast anti open borders parties in European nation states

where were you when her dream was crushed?

that cocksuking, warmonger, wall street ass licker, arms dealer, war criminal, corrupt piece of shit?

are you fucking retarded?

a fucking weasel is better than her in every possible way.

I don't think it's about Chinese "feefees", I think it's about whether the US can afford (or perhaps whether American citizens will appreciate) a trade war.

Also, fair point that two stances in government is dodgy, but I don't think what she was talking about was that outrageous (open borders and free trade, i think?). Those ideas have been around politics for decades, and aren't particularly radical, and she also said that open borders was a goal for the distant future (if I remember correctly).

If she wasn't so anti-gun, she'd be the one getting sworn in tomorrow.

Feefee guy here and I'm gonna tie these two together right now. The hemispherica free market with open borders is literally the NWO that your grandpappy warns everyone about at Hardee's around all the other old tinfoil fuckers. The desired end result is a one world currency and free movement and trade between partner states. We can't have that kinda set up without doing away with the Bill of Rights. Turns out the Euros aren't too fond of freedom of speech, press, religion(unless it's Islam), from unreasonable search and seizure, or states rights to govern outside of the constitution. And they damn sure aren't ok with a heavily armed populace. We can't play Merkels NWO game and have the rights we have. Simple as that. That's what Hillary wanted. She said it herself. And she had another useless AWB locked and loaded for when she assumed power. Once the 2A is gone the rest follow shortly. Only then can we be part of the NWO Hillary wanted. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna vote for that.

>warmonger
Because she would have confronted Russia about interfering in US politics?

>Wall Street ass licker
Look at Trump's cabinet nominees

>arms dealer
Trump said he wanted to give nuclear weapons to Japan and South Korea

>war criminal
Trump said he wanted to bring back water-boarding

>corrupt piece of shit
this isn't really one of Trump's strong points

>"cocksuking"
jesus christ, heterosexual sex, how barbaric
>also, "pussygrabing"

not saying clinton is spotless, but just saying

Who wants a bitch for president? SJWs, betas, feminists, and other unstable psychos.

This.

A few minor fixes though.

>warmonger
Trump asked why we can't just nuke whomever we want.

>war criminal
Trump said we need to kill the civilian family members of ISIS.

Certainly not you, someone who's never fucking touched a woman sexually and will never, EVER attract one.

All these things are merely things that trump said. As they apply to Hillary they are things she's verified as having already done.

yeah, but this new world order goal is speculative, reading-between-the-lines stuff. The US is a democracy, with a constitution, and the president can't change the country overnight. I don't even know why you'd think Clinton would want a NWO, if it's so terrible; you could say "the globalist corporations", but they don't so well in Merkel's NWO Europe as compared with the USA (at least, based on the size of the US economy), so I don't think that argument makes any sense.

Also, Trump is not defending American freedoms that well anyway. He's infamous for suing people that use their freedom of speech, and resorts to name-calling on twitter in response to any negative feedback (e.g. cast of Hamilton, that model that he didn't like for a bit; this is also free speech, but he's the PEOTUS, not a private citizen). He's refused questions from journalists, and his press secretary guy allegedly tried to kick out a journalist from a press conference. The US isn't great on freedom of religion, e.g. I think it's illegal for atheists to hold public office in three states. don't really know about the last two, but yeah, Trump is a terrible alternative

>Hillary Rodham Clinton would have been a better president.
>Why didn't you vote for her?
Because I'm not as delusional as you are.

This. The fanbase ruined her. Promoting forced acceptance by law is what Germany does, not the US. Part of freedom of speech is being able to disagree with other people and our government vocally.

I had a few reasons not to vote for her. I am male. I am white. I am straight.

People that care about other people voted for Clinton.

People that only care about themselves voted for Trump.

The best thing about Hillary becoming president would have been Bill scoring with more interns.

I would never prevent a fellow man the opportunity to score.

I see where this is going...

>Clinton has already done those things!
Well, some she didn't become president.
>she would have tho!
That's speculation.
>NO IT'S NOT!
Anyway, Trump hasn't done some of those thing because he hasn't even taken office yet.
>see see they don't compare!
Okay, then let's talk about Trump's unethical/illegal business practices.
>THAT DOESN'T COUNT!
>IT'S NOT THE SAME!
>U R DUMB!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You really think a New York liberal like Trump is going to reverse Roe v. Wade?

Or that the President has the power to reverse Supreme Court decisions?

>all just things he said
I think he has actually appointed Wall Street executives to his cabinet

Otherwise, I suppose you're right, just make sure to tell China (and every other foreign government) that he doesn't mean anything that he says about foreign policy
>because in international relations, every one understands jokes about nuclear weapons and water-boarding

wouldn't want things to get tense

you forgot...and an idiot.

For the lulz

Am I the only person that believes that the president of the United States should get a blowjob anytime he wants one?

Bernie Sanders would have been a better President than Clinton, why didn't you vote for him?

This includes me. If I would have done what she did
>I would have been fired immediately
>criminally prosecuted
>most likely would have had a civil suit against me
And don't have a top secret clearance either.
Plus her gun policies pissed me off. Gun restrictions serve one purpose.
Step by step more and more gun policies are passed before the people know they aren't allowed to own any guns. This is happened in many countries throughout history.
Besides gun laws don't work. Just ask Chicago how it's working for them.

She's corrupt to the goddamn core and was only interested in the Presidency for herself.

meme magic

because shes a filthy lying murderous treasonous traitor

but she all of a sudden changes her views to stay relevant in the election. fuck that snaek

Because the news said that she had a 98% chance of winning.

If her victory was THAT certain, why the hell would I bother waiting in line in the freezing cold?

This can't be real.

Who is that woman?

She is really that attractive and voted for Trump?

i think the list is up over 50+ murders by the clinton Crime Syndicate

heres a little info

Said the six million votes Hillary was down compared to Obama.

lol

Because she is a serial killer.

kek

Believe it or not, beta fag, some women, 53% of white ones, in fact, like Trump.

>Clinton violated law/regulations regarding emails
>then played the victim card while under investigation
>it's not like Trump was guilty of the same thing in the early-2000's
wew lad

will they ever go to jail for all the murders?

Which paper is that?

most likely not. they'll just try and make it as if it never happened.

lots of murder done by the Clinton Crime Syndicate

>Whitewater
>Not Bill
Try again faggio.

i had a vision, and its not good. Dont go to inauguration tomorrow please.

Because she's as dangerous as Trump, but she would have no visible opposition (Since cuck media would hide it)

Was your vision of Obama's 1.8 million showing, the largest in US history, getting utterly swamped?

>To check my nonexistent white privilige

What did he mean by this?

We are so fucked.

I am literally angry every day that Trump won.

I watch the news and just roll my fucking eyes as he's filling his cabinet with assholes of society.

Have you seen the interviews of the cabinet candidates in the department of congressional ethics?

How can you watch that and tell me you still support Trump?

They're going to rob our country blind.

The press conference Trump had seemed so fucking fake.

In fact, the SNL sketch they did about it was so close to the truth, it's scary.

There's no way in hell those papers he had on that desk were real.

Why the fuck would he feel the need to bring papers to show the world that he's actually giving his business to his sons? Unless he's not actually doing it?

It's the biggest con job since the Bible was written

Did Hillary Clinton murder Kennedy?

because she is evil

This as fuck, you know Trump will be fought tooth and nail at every turn. While questioning Hilary was already pretty much illegal when she was just fucking running.