Ask someone who has spent too much of their life playing skyrim anything

Ask someone who has spent too much of their life playing skyrim anything.

Imperial or stormcloak?

Stormcloak

What do you suggest a newfag to join?

STORMCLOAKS OR IMPERIALS

STORMCLOAKS OR IMPERIALS.

Stormcloaks

How can one play as a warrior on legendary

Don't go imperial. Stop newfagging

Too late

Yo op. You into modding?
Also special edition or no?

I have over 4000 hours, use over 100 mods and have never chosen imperial. Maybe this should be my thread OP

I dont get how this game is still being played so religiously? It was released nearly 6 years ago. It's not even as good as oblivion, which itself wasn't even as good as Morrowind.

Why do you think you've spent 'too much' of your life playing Skyrim?

Did you enjoy it? If so, I argue that you haven't wasted any time at all and that it was all well spent.

JUST KIDDING!!! You're a niggerfaggot retard for choosing Stormcloak traitors over the Empire. Go fuck yourself you wasted your life.

Savage. But you're wrong

Ok, in terms of story my opinion goes
Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyrim

but skyrims overall machanics are better. I also dont umderstand people who get 6 years out of a game without modding. Its almost sad.

Ignore the main quest for as long as possible, mainly do side quest as they are easier and can level you up fairly fast

Wrong, Morrowind was great, Oblivion is the worst game in the franchise and that's a fact. Skyrim is nearly as good as Morrowind.

Dont have the picture cause android but.
Thats bait.

Skyrim feels like an extremely streamlined version of an eldar scrolls game and thats about it.

Ok thats your opinion so your wrong.
Oblivion had great story. My favorite was shivering isle though

I do use mods but not many, mainly texture mods and a few random amour and weapon mods. Resmasted is useless unless you play on console

No, it's not bait. If you actually bother to make an informed decision you'll see there is only one correct choice (Empire).

Choosing Stormcloak = Defeat.

You sound like a fat hipster

Thats your opinion mate. Gamefeel is great in terms pf combat
Sure they could have done better. But morrowind is pretty clunky. Really need skyblivion or skywind to be finished

oblivion was so meh

you couldn't even steal shit. i go to across the map and take a nap in a random abandoned house and wake up, guards magically teleport to me to arrest me wtf. shit game 0/10

So how many hours do you have in an unmodded game and for how many years are those hours spread?

How do you feel about the fact that deciding the leadership of Skyrim is pointless since skyrim will fall anyway.

yeah I can agree with you there, I would play the shit out of those

What is the strongest "scream"?
What is your character race?
What is your equipment setup?
How many dragons did you beat?
Did you go full genocide on any town?

Not sure since I use a torrented game but it would have to be several thousand and its over 2 years

so OP betrays the elderscrolls world by siding with the bad guys intentionally or do you actually believe they are the right choice, because if look into the lore you see they are the wrong choice

they are both wrong morally, and from a strategic point.. if you pick them you're literally a failure of a dragonborn unless you're intentionally a bad guy

Is a skyrim where you lick someone's asshole in a plane?

Skyrim belongs to the nords not the empire. Fuck you. Imperial scum.
Special edition is good. Looks nice. you can have more then 3gb without issues. 64bit engine. I torrent games i dont want to pay for and special edition fits the bill

Those who continue to stick with old skyrim are too into anime and sex mods but i will give you ENBs are sooo nice. I just dont have a good enough GPU to accomidate heavy texture mods.
Fat hipster xD 130 pound 19 year old manlet so you gotta work on your stereotyping

Ulfric will never Let this happen

>remastered useless

You're a retard.

64bit engine is exponentially better in every way. You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Choo-choo! Get on the hate-train! Hipsters said the new version isn't as good, so it must be true.

fucking plebs think they're gamers, utterly ignorant to how games work.

Will there be ES VI?

have you done a legendary zero death run yet?

Life is pointless. Why vote in elections cause we will all be dead eventually.

What is the strongest "scream"?
What is your character race?
What is your equipment setup?
How many dragons did you beat?
Did you go full genocide on any town?

Skyrim belongs to the Empire, which includes Nords, and has for hundreds of years. The Stormcloaks are just rebels.

You're basically supporting Elderscrolls Isis.

What's the most overpowered way to play

And where can I easily get some ingredients to make blacksmithing/enchanting potions

This.

Now i know this is bait

It's not bait, it's fact. Look it up!

Did you even pay attention during the beginning of the game?

>not striving for immortality via life extension and mind uploading

>Bethesda actually creates an interesting conflict for once
>Phones it in with shitty battles and developments like trying to shoehorn in muh racism with the Stormcloaks

What a pity

Witcher 3 is the best game of all time, faggots

gtfo kanye

1- don't bother with the shouts as most are useless in high level battles
2- orc purely because of beserk rage
3- Complete legendary dragon bone with dragon bone greatesword
4- can't remember and too lazy to check but it was close to 1000
5- No I did not

Are you going off lore or something? Cause idgaf. Not a globalist. Next youll tell me morrowind belongs to the imperials. Blackreach. hammerfell. Stop the terany before it begins

1-I see
2-Sounds good
3-Jesus christ,how long did that take?
4-Thats a lot.
5-Try doing that,might be fun

probably

No

>Daggerfall
>Morrowind
>Skyrim
ftfy

>skyrims overall machanics are better
This
>Skyrim feels like an extremely streamlined version of an eldar scrolls game and thats about it.
But also this.

This. (Even though the Empire is pretty shit by the time of events of Skyrim.)

>Entire Empire (including Skyrim) gets defeated by Dominion
>Stormcloaks (who don't even control the entirety of Skyrim) think they'll be able to defeat Dominion on their own
o rly?

Yes, and it does.

>Empire
>Globalism

Okay, so you don't know anything about Elderscrolls lore, or real-life lore, history and politics. Cool.

I'm just going to assume you're an American and that's why you're retarded and why you'd even associate globalism with any of this.

/thread

Fuck off they are like the British Empire, they dont respect the old traditions. WE WILL FREE SKYRIM AND HIS PEOPLE.

>terany

The tyranny of the Sup Forums 12 year olds continues.

why not?

But the Empire is the old traditions.

Stormcloaks are the ones rebelling against tradition. Did you even play the game?

Can't be bothered

Would be nice. But that still means world leaders are just figureheads that matter sorta little unless they go to extreams
Dont get me wrong. I dont want to die. But it seems unlikely through uploading unless we tackle conciousness

what part of the british empire = not respecting old traditions

literally the oldest empire in the world, and heavy in tradition

just like the Imperials.

How do you get the will to play more than one or two walk throughs over and over?

Bad gamefeel
good story
Witcher 2 was shit
Witcher 1 unplayable in terms of the same genre

Consciousness, in the sense you are using it, is not real. It is like a soul.

ITT: People who did not pay attention during Skyrim.

Stormcloak filth.

is playing as a quishymage viable past level 20?

I find the mana cost for spells increases disproportionately to how fast I can increase it

and when i play squishymage I seem to get constantly killed by other mages of all things

Skyrim home of the nords, ruled by the empire, ruled by the thalmor.

>i assume you play on low difficulty &/or without mods
Also Slow time shout?

It really didn't take very long, go around to all the city and get lots of iron and leather straps make shit loads of iron daggers and it levels up smithing really fast and being a high level makes killing dragons easy

I don't I never restarted

Naw just on mobile and bad at spelling. Custom keyboard doesnt have autocorrect and to lazy to fix it so stfu and find a way to attack someone that a 12 year old couldnt think of

Nigga what.

Stormcloaks big stick they use to beat the drums of war is literally "muh traditions". Even if its a fairly justified "muh traditions".

Oh,I see.Thats a good tip,thanks.

Would know as I don't play a mage

Sorry was meant to be wouldn't

everyone tired of asking about skyrim
>ask me about my nuts

On a scale of one to your brain how small are they

We dont have a soul as far as i can tell. If conciousnes (fuck spelling) is simply chemical and electrical impulses of the brain. Then best we could do with current understanding is fully recreate a brain in virtual space. Even then uploading could lead to a star trek teleportation issue where the you that exists now dies

about tree fiddy

Mage is meh in this game. Could be better. Mods help

which character build is the best
what questline is the best

breton
agent of mara
alteration magic resistance
lord stone/atronach stone
mages can't do shit

Damn. Good on you. Iv fucked up and modded to high hell so im on playthrough 13. Acouple those playthroughs were only as far as acouple of guests before experiencing a CTD

Depends on how you want to play
Mage- pretty much any elf
Stealth- khajit
Warrior- Orc
Archer- Wood Elf
But really if you spend enough time on it all races can be any build

After a point. Switch to dwarven bows.
Go to ruins for scrap.

Like I said I don't mod much so that's not really a problem for me

Mage - breton
Stealth - breton
Warrior - breton (or orc)
Archer - breton
magic resist > all

>muh traditions is just rhetoric

>Talos not even a "divine" until mid-3E
>Empire is Tiber Septim's legacy
>Empire only exists because Tiber Septim did what Dagoth Ur planned to do.

Skywind and Skyblivion have different mechanics. It's not the same if I can't jump 2 billion feet in the air because acrobatics is no longer a thing.

but my breton is vampire and has the stone with twice recuperation but twice vulnerable to magic

Do you even barrier?

i feel you there nearly the best part of the games. But there are mods for old signs and attributes if my memory serves me correctly

This.

That's even more insane. Ok, how do you get the will to open the game after even 100hrs played of the same thing side quest after side quest of the same character? What are you doing in the game for fun?

My ancestors are smiling at me, imperial. Can you say the ame?

Putting aside your terrible grammer I don't use I only use the warrior stone as its the only one that's helps my character so I don't even know the others so I couldn't take them into account