Fuck him. No legacy. Literally the shittiest one out there

Fuck him. No legacy. Literally the shittiest one out there.

i think carter was shittier

agreed. but as he was supposed to be a shining beacon for democrats and the new age. he failed miserably (obomo)

Uh huh

Mmmmhmmmm

I will shit in my toilet and eat a piece if you admit the real reason you don't like Obama is because he's a nigger.

obama went in at 8tril. its now at 20 trill... wtf is this shit?

Nice.. Data from 6 years ago. Try harder faggot.

worst than Nixon? why you so dumb and butt hurt

I thought Carter was the worst , until this Fuck Tard came along.

>reckneck who doesn't know basic economics

Yes, worse than Nixon. Read a book.

Nixon was impeached in what today wouldn't even make the news.

Dude you got shit on your paper, Stupid fag, clean that shit up.

Nasty mofo

Ah... hmmm

Dude shits on his floor and says Obama was shit the IRONY?

white trash can't afford a proper bathroom, what do you expect? he probably left that on the floor too.

Not either, Nixon did a lot of good things. If it wasn't for Watergate, he would have gone down as one of the best.

Yep. During the Obama years 10 million part time jobs were created. It's likely that many of those people are the same 10 million that are on Obamacare because the full time - benefit paying jobs do not exist.

That's right fuck that nigger.... now he gone.

>insert random statement that doesn't discredit anything you said
>rednecks do politics

Prove it.

>implying anyone but faggot libcucks gives a fuck how foreigners view america

massive failure, hence why hildawg lost

source right now

All you have to do is look around at the labor force

Oh thats right youre still in your safe space living with mommy and daddy

Prepubescent mankid on online anime forum badmouthing former commander in chief.

Again, try harder faggot. The graph posted above only cover the first two years of Obutt-fucks presidency. At that time the debt was around $10 Trillion. After 6 more years it's nearly $20 Trillion.

Also. I own a manufacturing company in Michigan. I do have some limited understanding of economics. Dick.

>libtard who can't into numbers

Oh, so very this...

>implying foreign investment isn't part of the economy
>rednecks do economics
>implying 'm a liberal?
>implying I'm american?

>Can't read

>See, no proof

Read above

>not american

sorry 3rd world piss ants opinions dont matter

>I actually study economics at uni (3rd year)
Well you seem reasonable enough so I'll just politely tell you you haven't even scratched the surface, if you want more info should should do a course.

The proof has been published in the DOL report.

Oh, right. I forgot. DOL is an abbreviation for Department of Labor. Google it sometime.

Words will then appear on your screen which you can read, and possibly gain some understanding of what has been said here.

American is the shittiest 1st world country there is.

The majority of Americans have a below average IQ on the world scale. Most Americans are literally stupid.

An actual fact.

If you deny this you're likely in that majority :)

Here is a list of countries smarter then America: Singapore, South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Italy, Iceland, Mongolia, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Poland, Sweden and Hong Kong (technically not a country),.

The average American is as smart as the average Latvian.

>Google it..

>still doesn't post proof
>probably doesn't know how

Yeah, no. I'm too busy paying tuition for my two kids who are currently in college.

Halfway decent bait.

your jelly euronig is showing

enjoy your delusion and living in a 3rd world shit hole

Kill yourself OP

[ - ]

Then don't talk out your ass?
>I mean you admit you don't know what you're talking about so why not not talk shit?

>STILL doesn't post proof

>All slander
>Zero substance

this kid is too easily trolled

he responds to everything

You LITERALLY have no posted proof.

A failed president. Just a dumb muslim nigger. I hope he dies painfully in the next few years.

>is wrong
>pretend he is trolling
>pic related

>nice troll kiddo! Whoa ya got me!

im bored now

I hope it was a fun 8 years with me OP.

Maybe if your children were raised right they'd pay for their own shit. Thats part of thr problem to many young people feel so entitled because mommy and daddy will pay for it.

Go find your own fucking proof, you stupid fuck. No one is here to cater to you. Fuck you.

I hope you haven't posted that in defense of Obongo because that's 35% on top of Bush's debt.
Obongo has fucked up worse than Bush. As an Australian I honestly didn't think that was possible. But that's what happens what you put a monkey in charge.

>oops - can't keep up with the argument. adults talking and I'm too fucking stupid to follow... what to do?

Oh yeah! I'll pretend I've been trolling. No one (everyone) will know I'm a fucking waste then.

>further proof redneck don't know how2debate
>think he can make any statement and it's true as long as he says it is

I am the actual lizard king.

As an Australian you know fuck all but how to fucking butcher the English language and turn your country into a fucking desert.

You are literally the least important big country on the fucking planet.

>noClueHow2Ecomomics101

Stupid fuck doesn't realize he's talking to two or three different people.

What a fucking retard you are.

He'll most likely be remembered as the first black president and nothing more. He was a novelty

>This Thread

>doesn't realize the point still stands
>doesn't realize it wasn't intended for a specific person

Not american but this is mostly true.

I'm going to take a shower now.

Pretty interesting how 1 person can just easily destroy every bullshit argument in this thread by simply knowing how to logic 101.

>Reality doesn't care as far as opinion is concerned.

>investments
>what is 2 failed "stimulus packages"
>what is pouring money into the stock market
>what are bail outs

The average IQ in America is being drag down by the darker race. As America become browner, the average IQ will drop further down.

Lol you fucking idiots. That monkey has been objectively worse than George Bush by every metric.
But go on, tell me how that dumb nigger made you feel special when he blatantly lied to your face about "healing the world" and then increased your debt and off-shored manufacturing jobs.
But go on, tell me how i don't understand economics when your debt to gdp ratio is through the fucking roof.
I am literally laughing at you two idiots.

>As America become browner

Learn English, you stupid fuck.

>metric

Did you hear Daddy say that word once and think it makes you sound smart? Fuck you, retard.

>I'm not going to argue the point I'm instead going to pull you up on your interesting word choice
Picture unrelated.

All that edge

i love you cucks spending every living moment obsessed with the USA. its so epic. so caught up in processes and life you arent even part of. its so funny yet it screams irrelevant, cringy nerd virgins. hahaha

Suck it !

>Limited

Tha tha that that's all folks

>browner