Is Tinder down ? I've had an account for two days and not a single match

Is Tinder down ? I've had an account for two days and not a single match

Yeah, it's been down for the last 5 years. Never got a match.

Fucking Kek

lmao

Where y'all live?

>and not a single match
I suppose that you are not a femanon then...

I'm a dude and I'm at about 700 matches. Had it for 6 months.
I weigh like 150 lbs and five foot eight.

Welcome to the real world.

I've been on Tinder for literally 2 years. And I've gotten laid once by a 4/10 and gotten 1 blowjob by a 9/10.

I match with a girl maybe once or twice a month now. And conversations usually go nowhere, even though I bring plenty of game and confidence.

I think women have discovered that Tinder is full of pervs or men trying to get laid and they no longer use it as much.

Am not

France
Actually considering using a location spoofer to try to get matches in Korea or Japan, heard it was easier over there

When I went to Nice I didn't get much there man.
Try Asia. I'm in Eastern Europe now and matching with hot ass bitches for days. Tinder in Italy sucks too. It's good though in California.

>Korea or Japan,
et tu veut faire quoi alors si tu a un match la-bas? prendre l'avion pour un rdv?

All in all, girls on Tinder are on average the hottest out of all the dating sites. But POF will get you the most pussy as it has the largest user base. Mostly you get fatties on POF though. Also, you don't need to match in order to talk to a girl on POF.

OKCupid app is also pretty good. I just barely downloaded it and I started talking up a few girls.

I literally plundered all of POF in my area. I've fucked every girl there is to fuck. I literally go out and just paste a generic message and change a few bits of it and send it to 55 new girls every day (that's the limit, also, every message needs to be a tiny bit different to get by the flood filter.) Has gotten me laid by fatties quite a bit.

Non mais même si j'avais un match ici je sortirai pas, je sors que pour acheter à manger, je suis sur Tinder pour m'occuper pendant que je fais caca
Mais avoir un match ça me ferait un petit boost d'ego et je pourrai parler à quelqu'un

>OKCupid app is also pretty good.
this

Not everyone enjoys whale wars though..
But, pussy is pussy.

The fuck is POF?

Plenty of Fish.

You can download it as an app for your phone or just log into the website. pof.com

Sending mass messages is easier on the PC though.

toi tu devrais aller faire un tour sur /r9k....

Plenty of fish.. It actually is good if you're trying to get a quick nut

no i matched yesterday and today

Je préfère pas, ils sont aussi tristes que moi et ça me rend encore plus triste

Yeah, but his settings are on women..

Proof. What girl would want a manlet, kek.

Double burn kek

c est quoi t'on probleme?
autisme?

Not bad. I'm guessing you live in a very populated area and look pretty attractive in the face? Also, I'm guessing you're white.

I've had Tinder for about 1 year. And I have about 18 matches. As stated before, I fucked 1 4/10 and got a bj by a 9/10. None of my matches even respond anymore though.

Pas à ma connaissance
J'aime bien parler avec des gens, mais seulement sur internet

shadowbanned from reports of being inappropriate

What proof you want yo

dont bite the bait

Just logged into POF and looked at the Will Respond page.

1 of the girls I already fucked and am fucking regularly.

I'm white and Hispanic. You're not white?
I mean its honestly how you come at them. I always start with asking if they're from France or where ever I am for example. Then just roll with it from there.
It's easy dude.

>But, pussy is pussy.
yep

Yikes, it's a zoo.

I don't even MATCH with them, dude.

I can't even talk to them unless I match. So my pics and what it says in my info is the only thing that can persuade them to allow me to talk to them in the first place.

lol

Just went to page 2.

I also fucked 1 of the girls on this page.

Never again though. She was a whale and her pussy was gross. First on the 2nd row.

Forgot pic.

You right. Whats in your bio?

Tinder works in my area but it's mostly filled with dummy accounts to appear full and up and running. The rest are girls or guys who are either in a relationship and just use it as an app game. The girls I work with and I were comparing tinder profiles and even guys are randomly generated when there's very few if any matches. Summer 2015 was amazing for tinder but it at least where I live it seems to have died down to nearly nothing.

Hmm, stuff about how I'm spontaneous and adventurous and confident. How I like outgoing girls and I'm studying medicine (some bullshit about school, etc).

>he actually thinks anyone really cares that much about height outside of /fit/

>everyone looks horrible or a STD cesspool

...Maybe masturbation isn't such a bad option.

>I can't even talk to them unless I match.
That's why OKC or POF are netter imho

Putting to much out there dog.
Just be like
" just looking for new people for new experiences "
Something like that.
Can we get a pic op?

Agreed. I use POF most of all to get laid.

It's gotten me laid at least 4 or 5 times.

Tinder's a scam, doesn't work and guys have to pay money to unlock more daily swipes.

Not to mention god forbid you actually do get a match, you have exactly 15sec to message them or chicks'll unmatch you for "Taking too long" to message.

Do these dumb bitches not realise that people have shit to do? Do the Stacy's on that app not realise that the average person cant just sit on their phone all day to message/reply instantly?

tbh they all look at least halfway-fat, camera angles can be deceiving

>Mostly you get fatties on POF though

WHERE THE FUCK DO I SIGN UP?

welcome in realworld where most of us are not 10/10's ...

but most of us are not kiss less virgins eather...

I'm not OP, bro. I just posted in this thread because I have the same prob as OP.

I look latino. I have long hair, but put it in a pony tail. I got a lot more pootang when my hair was short. But I'm not parting with it just to get laid. I've fucked 52 women in my lifetime. I'm good with gradual pussy.

Come to eastern (now northern) Europe yoo

pof.com

I use okc since 2 years.. fucked around 20 womans from there..

>suggesting 2 dating sites that require monthly subscriptions

also fuck gookmoot for making me solve 7 captchas to write that sentence

I only started OKC since like 5 days ago. And I already ran out of girls to swipe to.

Maybe I'll just start messaging random girls.

I also found 1 exes on there and messaged her. She hasn't responded.

And I found 1 old coworker on there who didn't really like me all that much, but gave me a massage (that I secretly recorded) so that I would bail her car out for $220.

okcupid is free...
no need for the "a-level option" to talk to womans there...

Wtf are you talking about. None of the sites I mentioned require subscriptions, unless you're a retard and fall for signing up for their plus service.

You can get laid on Tinder and POF just fine without uprgrading your service.

Nope. In Japan, Korea and those countries girls on Tinder want friendship/English practice mostly. They don't use Tinder as a dating app. As a foreigner it's easier just to go to a bar there and pretend to be bad at their language and they'll throw themselves at you.

>I'm good with gradual pussy.

>And I already ran out of girls to swipe to.
Don't use this.. No girls use this either... just look for high match % and message them

Yeah, I seem to only have a few high % matches too. But thanks.

going to korea in a week... i can say simple phrases and i understand grammar, but listening is super difficult for me... hopefully they enjoy one sided conversations :D

Remove the Naruto Bandana and go lift.

Lmao i get matches fgt

answer more questions

on the other hand: be tricky.. Don't answer the questions truly but like you think the girls will answer it.. Higher chance of match then

Thanks. Guess you're right.

Here in Utah, you can also get pussy by pretending to be Mormon.

>pretending to be Mormon.
use every trick you can buddy..
and Get the pussies

I live in an area with almost 0 girls around.
OKC only showed 10 girls around 100km, so its a total waste of time.
In Tinder Im already empty, there arent girls anymore. I have 4 or 5 which I speak everyday but nothing incredible.

Im thinkin in moving to another place, if you live in the country or a small town you are really fucked.

>I live in an area with almost 0 girls around.
>OKC only showed 10 girls around 100km

sure, living in a big city gives an advantage with that kind of dating app...

Idk id fuck Gary

Actually...

I've lived in both (large cities, and small towns).

Large cities have lots of pussy available, because you can blow through a lot of girls who turn you down until you find one that is interested in you.

But small towns have a small town mentality, so women compete for you. Women are actually more desperate for cock in small towns, because there is not much cock to go around. You just have to go out and find it. It's not hard. But you can't rely on dating apps for that.

When I lived in Montana Missoula (a small college town), I literally just went on campus and talked to every girl that came my way. In 1 semester I went out with about 7 girls.

Thats a good advice, but Im not really that good in trying to get girls while going out, specially when coming back from a relationship after 6 years.

I ended up relying too much on dating apps, even I know these are too much artificial. I really think if half of these girls met me in person I would like them more. Showing a couple of pictures on some website and a random text doesnt really help.

Youre just ugly

Garry's a cool dude