Why does this event trigger so many people?

Why does this event trigger so many people?

It's just a couple of bros throwing back a few cold ones and blowing up some cheesy shit dance music? What's wrong with that?

Bleeps fan here, it doesnt bother me at all, it's exactly what I'd expect from dumb Yanks.

>retards with bad taste circlejerking
>solidified the public's impression of disco as a mistake
>disco was actually one of the most important genres of all time, its descendants being EDM and hip hop

>descendants being EDM and hip hop
so i guess they did the right thing after all

nu-male poptimists have become militant at this point of anyone who dares to be critical of their top 40 and trap rap

Who even cares?

Ultimately it was actually a good thing. Disco was on a fast track to being completely commercialized and solidified into machine-pressed copies of copies of copies, completely destroying was disco actually was. After that night, disco lost its place as being the most lucrative genre to mass produce, which drove it underground and gave it room to experiment and change, which was a necessary precedent for house to begin.

Because it perpetuated our curse even further.

The second game of the doubleheader was the last AL game to ever be forfeited. It's just fucking embarrassing.

I knew Sup Forums was delusional but fucking hell

The modern SJW uses this event to show white males are intolerant towards music popular among LGBT and the blacks

he's literally right tho, and I don't even like disco

hip hop definitely came from dub but disco did shape it too. I think disco just kinda revolutionized music production into something dancey based around loops and samples of live instruments.

So? Just ignore them.

dub and dancehall was ''dancey based around loops and samples of live instruments'' too.

that's fucking hilarious and wrong

yeah but people in the U.S. didnt care about those so they didnt have as much of an influence except in hip hop. also lots of dub isnt samples/loops or dancey

lmao go back to your soggy island and frail monarch.

Yeah, doubt hip hop would have taken off like it did if not for adding the breaks for the bboys.

They should do it again, with trap rap and edm

i unironically dislike trap enough to support this

fuck bleep
edm is shit

uh no he isn't shut the fuck up

\m/ fuck yeah \m/

Nothing, just rockfags having a temper tantrum at disco getting all the airplay. Never mind that rock had gotten to the point in the 70s where it wasn't a singles format anymore.

t. nu-male

>EDM
don't use that term you stupid yank

\m/ fuck yeah \m/

Because it was petty, overblown, immature, unnecessary, pretentious, and overall autistic.
If you hate a fucking genre of music so much that you feel the need to throw a drunken bonfire rally against it there's something seriously deficient in your brain.

(cont) The anti-Beatles bonfires that sprung up after the Jesus controversy might have been ridiculous but at least the people doing it had an actual ideological conviction that explained their indignation. The Disco Demolition kids were just rowdy douchebags.