youtube.com/watch?v=c71RCAyLS1M
youtu.be/4vDwzCsqUXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for my penis

Fuck

why do mosquito enemies exist in games

In for soulless eye Ari

FUCK life

Life isn't bad. I'm in a bad spot too, working my way out of it, it may take a few years but that's okay. We can always improve our position in life.

despite rising cost of living expenses, it is still extremely popular.

Somebody just screamed "help" outside

Tiptoe by the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me

look outside? call the cops? worst case scenario they hang up or drive in a circle for a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=c71RCAyLS1M

Jack Mormons

I only heard it once, went outside and pure, eerie, silence

looking for feminine, female girl

Could have been nig nogs trying to lure you outside

you might be the guy in the movie that could have prevented the movie from happening and murder of the main character

Gotcha senpai

u/titfortitt into your favorite search engine for a 8/10 former Mormon.

jehovah witnesses

Nah sounded white but there are a lot of nogs in this neighborhood. It's why the rent is so cheap

I think I might be
Gonna go sleep and dream about the alternative scenario in which he kept screaming and I saved him and became a hero

Wait it's u/tigerpaws21. That other chick is hawt though.

you could just call the police and tell them what you heard. they'd probably just send a patrol car through the neighbourhood.

Killing in the name of

Give me a gf nowwww, high voltage, rock and rolllll!

fucking hate that one burguer who Sup Forumsposts on /brit/

If he did this in Canada there wouldn't be a squad car there for 35 minutes. How the fuck is it that cops are fucking everywhere here unless they are actually needed.

Tbh i live a block away from the police station

They're stretched thin so if they do come at all its so low priority that HELP guy is already in heaven. I'll call though if it'll make you feel better

You guys want me to post some CYOA from /tg/? I wanna see your decisions and countries.

what

Watching Scarface, pretty good, can't believe I've never seen it before

Never dip into your own stash.

I'm and its the same here. Unless you are witnessing some gruesome shit right then and there they will take awhile.
I've called for domestic abuse (neighbor beating his wife), a tweaker ramming his quad into somebody's front door and driving away, and a naked nigga running in traffic

The naked nigga got the fastest response, probably cause he was trying to fight cars as they were driving by

Do you not understand?

no i don't

Do you live in Florida.

Im drug free other than psychadelics every 6-12 months. Even gave up drinking for Lent.

>he was trying to fight cars as they were driving by
that's impressive

>slipping into a much deeper depression
>usually I can go about my day with relatively normal moods
>but spent last 2 weeks cutting, burning, smoking, drinking, binging, starving and self-sabotaging

>tfw want to kill myself so badly but simply can't
>either out of fear of hell, fear of hurting family or quantum immortality
Throw me on that suicide watch

I mean it's up to you.

Sometimes if they don't even show up at least they have a record of the call in case something did happen. It can help place times in case something goes bad.

Noonecare

rude

Stop knocking on my door fag

No, California

It was, he was high as shit and his family were all screeching at him to go back home and cussing at people honking at him. They chimped out when the police showed up.

your magic stuff is dumb

in other news should I buy STALKER - The SciFi Roleplaying Game. it's on sale. I don't think I'd ever DM but I kind of just want to read it and imagine trying to run a one shot.

No I get no one cares, when you laugh you laugh together and when you weep you weep alone

Get help you nerd

If it's a chemical imbalance its fixable, if it's cause your mommy didn't hug you enough that's fixable too

>hears voice inside
>knocks on door again
>waits patiently outside for 10 minutes, knocking a few ore times
>leaves pamphlets tapped to your door
>writes down note to come back next week in the morning

why is this legal

>They chimped out when the police showed up.
Seems about right. I'm sure they did basically nothing to stop him from running around naked and attacking drivers while helicoptering his dong at them.

>help

>sees you the next day while doing the same to house on opposite side of the street
>waves
>points to pamphlet in hand
>thumps up and smiles politely

Why not, but damn you for hating magic

Pretty much, they just yelled his name. It was like Damarius or some shit

Really the most cliche shit ever, its burned into my memory though

>not having a giant dog to bark and intimidate them

my introduction to tabletops was a really shitty D&D group, kind of ruined the fantasy setting for me

especially if there's generic fantasy races or too many rules

Then keep being pathetic enough to cry about it on the internet?

You're not damaged beyond fixing, its not like you're shitting your pants uncontrollably, shrieking and eating paint chips

If you're functional enough to respond with smug anime pics then you're just a sad sack that needs meds, counseling or a friend

>carries dog treats
>carries bits of sausage
>tosses it over the fence and slowly befriends your dog in consistent weekly visits where i attempt to save your soul
>dog now barks excitedly and claws at the door/ fence when I come by

Never play with the already experienced, they WILL be cunts, get friends and learn together with an experienced DM

Goodnight nerds

but me gay...

Bum gee may

They actually were new to tabletops. the dm had experience as a player and he had his GF in the game who was a mega bitch. Other players were his childhood friends. none of them could roleplay and the campaign was mostly the dm circlejerking how great of a writer he thought he was while one of his friends actively tried to ruin every encounter by playing a LG character as CE. On the side his gf , who thinks RP means speaking in a shitty tryhard British accent and never interacting with anything outside of combat, would make horrible comments about how incompetent someone was at the game every time they'd leave the room. she also thought she was the most amazing tabletop player ever despite only using the same two attacks, one which she'd fuck up and damage the party with each time she used it.

I should have quit after the first session. Kind of hope they all died. Found some new groups with better game systems at least. Fuck D&D.

Sorry for the bad experience man, my first time was pretty fun

It's not your fault, I'm just incredibly bitter from the ordeal since I never met such dysfunctional people in my life. /tg/ unanimously said I should quit while some normal older people I consulted asked if these people were on cocaine.

Its been great since, just a little hard to let go of some prolonged bad experiences.

Reminder that Japon and los Estados Unidos son vecinos

That sounds nothing like cocaine and everything like social retardation. You will inevitably find the fuckups who will play with you and make it unnecessarily weird despite knowing how to play. People are fucking weird but you can eventually find some cool guys to play with, and don't be afraid to say "hey im pretty busy this week but if you give me your number well hang out sometime" and just play it by ear.

why did cum died?

because it's RNH

slep

Where are the Mexican posters?

This is just /cu/

free as in gratis or free as in libre

Fell sleep at 5pm, just woke up now (it's 1:20)

What should I do guys

Like the other guys said, probably just them being weird, not coke. Tabletop games attract some real fuck ups, unfortunately. Once you find a group that doesn't have severe retardation, d&d (or other roleplaying games) is so much fun.

t. Guy that's been playing once a week with the same group for 3 years

Thanks, guys.

finally found it

Anyone else playing zelda? getting hearths for the master sword atm.

>Want to go to bed
>Feel like I have to take a shit
>Don't actually have to take a shit
>Still feel like I have to shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Business idea: we rent this space from 2:30-4am to asian immigrants.

what if they try to hang out during hours outside of those time frames?

and what timezone do we use?

We charge for the space via CC, and if they use outside the timeframe we bill them 15x the regular rate/minute and distribute the profits to actual /cum/ posters

Ching chong won wong?

Nah only PC games desu

Waiting for emulation

How is Poutine?

Just woke up and puked lads
I'm starting to think I may be lactose intolerant. Ate a cheese pizza and then proceeded to feel sick all not, fell asleep for an hour, and then puked

lactose-intolerance does not make you puke though
makes loads of gas and shit into brown sonic liquid

I'm going to do it. I'm going to buy a house.

>eat pizza abomination
>30 minutes later feel like shit
>continue feeling like shit for 8hrs
>wake up and puke up pizza
Idk what else it could be

Dont do it

duhhh
food poisoning

Who tf would poison my food

me

maybe someone from the future saw that would become the next predent, drumpf II and tried to kill in you in advance before its too late

Puked 3 more times
I have an exam today too

That's what you get for eating little ceasars

good morning

youtu.be/4vDwzCsqUXc

gtfo my thread bitch

no
fite me