So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Yea your being a cuck don't be a cuck

yeah

YES

Why do you still call her gf?

who cares?

Kill your girlfriend, fuck the nigger instead

She's going to do it with or without your consent.
Might as wel break up now. Or be cucked.

Is she even your gf??? fuck thattt hahah

I bet she'll fuck a grease nigger with a tiny dick and will get a disease.

Stupid bitch. Also OP is a fucking and retarded troll. Fuck a trap.

Hmm...more niggers fucking white girl propaganda. Who's paying for this shit to get posted every 20 minutes?

how much are u getting paid for this psyop, mr forum slider shill?

Tell her to tie him to the bed Then slit her throat while she rides him. Then kill yourself.

Last white bitch he'll ever fuck. Its a win-win.

how does it feel to be a copypasta?

dump bitch

make sure the nigger has Aids so she can regret about it later. She'll never have another stupid idea like that again.

Do it, it's awesome

lol
dump this nigger loving whore asap

I hope all men like you die

You mad bro? Worry bout yourself

This

THIS THREAD AGAIN?
EVERY DAY?

let her fuck black

I am a passionated cuckold. If you want to talk about it seriously, send your kik details. You can ask me all you want to know

Yes you are nuts because you have been asking this question every day.

Congrats OP, you have a small dick.

Me too. I would love to chat. Swhenb on kik

Time to break up

tHIS IS Sup Forums AS IN RANDOM. tHIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOUR FAKE ASS STORIES. gO WRITE A FANFIC OR SOMETHING TARD.

is she pressuring you to shit post on Sup Forums every 20 minutes with copy pasta too? or is that someone else?

you were nuts marrying in the first place, all after that doesn't matter anymore

It's funny,

It all started as paid shills, and then the 12 year olds started thinking it was funny because "everyone else" was doing it, so they reposted it over and over.

At this point, who knows what percentage is paid shills, 12 year olds, or whatever.