Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSUu32d8b3g
youtube.com/watch?v=ufGAn6ddT20
youtube.com/watch?v=sZGKWCzONNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

""indie"" """""music"""""

>Do NOT post itt if you like: Pop Punk, Indie or Hiphop

Indie what? Movie soundtracks?

Listen to Bill Laswell - Invisible Design.

Broke the rules a lil bit

I know it's from the Microphones, but have you listened to Wind's Poem?
Jefre Cantu Ledsema & Xola - Love is a Dream

Good chart. Try Pinback - Blue Screen Life.

>
Rate mine.

you can't stop me from liking pop punk

>Do NOT post itt if you like: Pop Punk, Indie or Hiphop

cuck alert

indie isn't a genre, but I want nothing to do with this shitshow argument

Radio Dept - Lesser Matters

Company Flow - Funcrusher Plus

don't tell me what to do

CHART THREADS ARE DEAD

rip

jim o'rourke be gleek
(/) ?
do something about it fagfuq
*falls asleep*

White Noise - An Electric Storm
Unwound - Leaves Turn Inside You
Dave Bixby - Ode to Quetzalcoatl
The Pop Group - Y
Earth - Earth 2
Art Blakey - Moanin'
Local H - As Good as Dead
Pavement - Slanted and Enchanted
Negative Approach - EP
Chrome - Half Machine Lip Moves

Coil - Love's Secret Domain

Hauschka - What If

Heart Attack Man - The Manson Family

The Depreciation Guild - In Her Gentle Jaws

reminder to ignore lazyposters
>valium aggelein and stratosphere in top 10
i like you
check out:
love, claire s/t
starflyer 59 s/t
tacoma radar - no one waved goodbye
try helvetia
try larry coryell - spaces

Love, Claire and SF59 are on my chart, guyyyy.

I listened to Tacoma Radar once, but I remember liking it. Thanks.

wtf i'm literally blind
check out:
hoover - the lurid traversal of route 7
shuttle358 - optimal.lp
airiel - winks & kisses
sorry about that

I feel like I'm pleb any recs?

The Homosexuals - The Homosexuals CD

i thought you were calling him a fag but this is a real album

Yeah that and Suicide are like that
Both are great tho

fuck me up

Did one album per artist

Albums I've enjoyed the most the past few weeks

Why do people like Spiderland so much, it's just Tweez with more guitar wankery + not as much noise

------mercury rev and any other pseudo-psych on your chart

Check out NoMeansNo

+nldw
~pet sounds

check out john lennon's solo stuff

++++++tweez
--------animals

animals is the worst floyd release but good taste in slint

check out Nine Inch Nails Year Zero

beep beep pleb coming through

Kali Uchis - Por Vida
At the Drive In - Relationship of Command
Shellac - At Action Park

quick someone post the prog rock chart so i can download my own copy

saccharine trust - paganicons
southpacific - constance
wire - pink flag
yellow magic orchestra - ymo
deltron 3030 - deltron 3030

gimme some reccs plz

oops...
is me

nonagon infinity

pls no bully

Post-Rock fag reporting in

>don't post itt if you like indie
>likes olivia tremor control

Gonna recommend De Staat - O and Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

oh forgot to contrib

I still need to listen to that Everything Everything album
Aerial M
beep beep
Listen to Toe - For long Tomorrow and Ghosts I - IV

If you want to keep being a post-rock fag:
Dirty Three - Whatever You Love, You Are
Gastr Del Sol - Camofleur
Magnog - Magnog
Hood - The Cycle of Days and Seasons

If you want to become a cool dude like me:
Listen to Burial's collaborations with Four Tet (they are beyond incredible)
Moth: youtube.com/watch?v=qSUu32d8b3g
Nova: youtube.com/watch?v=ufGAn6ddT20
Then listen to Four Tet - Rounds
Then Four Tet - There Is Love In You
Then Pantha Du Prince - This Bliss

I like your taste, mate. I can't think of recs really.
>Chloe Burbank
>Blank banshee
>Art Angels
And you don't want to get bullied? Lmao. Joji is actually tight shit but BB0 is a solid 3.5 and Grimes is shite.

Freshly squeezed by limes if you like Joji's stuff.

>laughs at blank banshee
>has TVU on his chart
laughingsluts.jpeg

Nice bait. There are maybe 4 songs on BB0 I actually like (Teen Pregnancy, Venus Death Trap, Ammonia Clouds, and Dreamcast. I will say BB is the only person to do what he does, and he does do it rather well. If the rest of BB0 was as good as those songs I just mentioned, it'd be easy 4.0 but I'm a shoegazefag anyway so whatever.

Forgot Wavestep too. That's also good.

>implying Wavestep isn't track of the decade

oh ok ur cool then

I also like your taste, I've also heard most of the stuff on your chart

Ty, just downloaded everything you listed

Thanks. Got any recs?

I also like that Basinski, Talk Talk, Gas, OPN, Boris, and Stars of The Lid.

I probably shoulda put Stars of The Lid in my list

Port-Royal - Flares
Tristesza - Dream Signals In Full Circles
Bing & Ruth - No Home Of The Mind

Mirrorring - Foreign Body
Purl - Stillpoint
Lav & Purl - A State of Becoming

Thanks for the Recs,

Also does anyone have some good Shoegaze Post-Rock rec's? I'm trying to find more stuff like Mono

sunbather kek

Heard it, it's okay. More shit like The Angelic Process would be nice though.

i wish my internet connection was good enough to load any charts

thank you for reminding me that theres actually a difference between indie and indie rock

indie = 2000s indeh "rock' arcade fire dickriders

the worlds ending but he doesnt know it yet

only cucks say cuck, cuck

nice digits
nice chart i think

the world can be divided into eight equal systems whos processes cycle and envelop us

what was the last book your read

you know what they say... You are what you rec!

>spiderland is tweez with more guitar wankery
im actually convinced that you somehow have spiderland's tagges swapped with tweez's in your music player

>mercury rev and any other pseudo-psych
mercury rev are literally just indie rock you mong

>animals is the worst floyd
this is wrong too but not by enough for me to actually care

wait i think i see that one dick meme album in your top 10 maybe thats why youre so gay

>pleb
>has tmr in top 4
nice paradox

patience is a virtue

hes slept with a thousand women but cant recall a single one of their names

often found searching through tv reruns for grains of wisdom

Cult of Luna or Astronoid maybe?

Pretty good.

Heard both, I really like Cult of Luna

Pls rec. I need shit to listen to after Chapterhouse.

rough draft of my 70s essentials chart

Motorpsycho - Timothy's Monster
I know I've talked to someone on here about Tommy Guerrero so you might have already heard this but check out his work with Blktop Project and the work of Ray Barbee (one of his skateboarding and musician friends)
youtube.com/watch?v=sZGKWCzONNk
Brand X - Unorthodox Behavior
Does the USofA album have lots of circus related stuff in it somewhere in the huge tracklist? Because I always try to listen to it only to get annoyed once the opening track is done with since I really just want to listen to circus music
You already fucked yourself up user, I honestly never know what to rec people like this because I can never remember what stuff I started listening to that brought me out of the pleb stages
What kind of music do you want to listen to?
>t. thinks he isn't a pleb but actually is

forgot my chart

No, actually. I'm still far too entry level for shoegaze for me to not think I'm a pleb. Also

>I can never remember what stuff I staretd listening to that brought me out of the pleb stages
>Calls me a pleb

I hate faggots like you, kek.

how do you have all those magma and henry cow albums but no samla

and wheres return to forever

>posts to disjointed points and expects me to relate them whilst calling me the pleb
if I'm such a pleb why don't you humor me and explain what how your points relate to eachother?

Your criticism was "t. thinks he isn't a pleb but actually is." you then go on to mention how you don't remember what brought you out of the pleb stages. That implies that you're not a pleb. But then you don't post your chart (Or at least you didn't when I was replying) which led me to believe you're a hypocritical faggot.

Also I hate it when people throw shit but then refuse to guide you in any kind of direction. It's like why fucking bother bitching.

why isnt perfect from now on on this chart?

You should put Ash Ra Tempel's Schwingungen on there and remove Wolf City. If Wolf City had a second disc of improvisations like Yeti and Tanz Der Lemminge, Amon Duul II might've gone down in history as one of the greatest bands of all time, more so than already, I mean.

it's called shitposting my man

I'm aware of those but haven't listened yet 2bh. Will do though

do people only like this new "Smoke" band because of the chic covers?

no hip hip or pop-punk but some obscure "indie"

Ceres & Calypso, Lesser Matters - Radio Dept. Filosofem if you somehow havent listened to that yet.

i will check them out! thank you

r8 & rec please

recommendations please

>mfw op said no rap or indie

Aceyalone - A Book Of Human Language

i need someone to un-normie my tastes.

this might sound wierd but you just have to one day tell yourself that rap is bad and is for people who like shitty music.
Then you force yourself to stop listening to it for one month
>month goes by
>two months
>three
>4
Gradually you will find your attitude and general well-being increase and that is not even mentioning your taste in music. Your tastes will soar user, you will find yourself with so much free time to invest in listening to talented artists like Chick Corea and to advance your tastes in certain genres like metal. For example, now you may just be listening to Mastodon but a week later you may be listening to Sigh's Imaginary Sonicscapes and then fast forward one more week and you may have moved on to listening to fantastic metal artists like Pan.Thy.Monium

I mean I just got access to a keybaord, and like the power outlet I blew the fuse to from my shack next to where I keep my HP pc I got in 2010 after my old HP system died back in 2009 that I'd had had for almost a decade like this system downed through waterships. The outlet wouldn't fixed, but I changed out the fuses and I fixed it all up. It all works. I fixed it all up. It all works. Do you think I'm disgusting? Do my muscular calves accentuate my skirt? Does Kodak Black dream of skrt skrt? Does he dream of jumping the shark? He intimated to me a dream of an old man shaking his has sharking his hands saying that the regrets begets the etsy twice papercut ringworm? Subway has some good subs from Stanford University, Palo Alto California. Those commuter coaches have bathrooms. The work is all this is about. It's the work that's important. Dickies don't stretch but the fat ass of 300lb, Offwhite invader tether alls, closes and winks at me like my heart palpitations convince me that I'm just not hungry enough to eat. Anything I'm all because I am not my illness, I actually am my illness fuck that we was brothers what we is now? Can I join your band? Can I network? Is that what we do now? Can we network? Can I connect? Can we network? Can you knot my brains all out of the over the pavement because I disgust you? I say these things, but I disgust you because you can't ignore me? You people are all the same? You will hurt? Exclamation marks? Question Marks? Are you Tweaking? Do I live here? Do you live here? Is this where you live? Do you really go off here? I know every inch of these roads? You don't?
wait a sec
gotta reply to this dude
chick corea is fucking garbage dude? He can't play keys and lenny white who drummed with return to forever's is a KRLLRLRRLKK
What even is a Normie? I knew a guy who was constantly trying to "upgrade" his taste and I always thought that was a little contrived and he came off as really cringy

>What even is a Normie?
just a meme honestly. But, I made my list and noticed a lot of the artists I listen to are entry level and feel like I'm missing out on a lot more.

>>What even is a Normie?
>just a meme honestly.

fucking normies get out of my fucking board

actually fuck it Sup Forums has been taken over by normies by now, ill have to find somewhere else..

Besides the whole ranting about pantheism and the last living zoroaster and my contrived attempts to be "BO-HEEMs" enough to hang out with the bovine bohemes at the coffee shop down the street and adopting extremely insufferable ways of speakiing like what I'm doing right now

Does anyone here have this thing where they don't particularly resent any kind of music?

The place I work at is constantly playing really trashy radio country and I'm realizing that I honestly don't really dislike any kind of music because even though my head is filled with all the shit Sup Forums thinks I honestly find myself enjoying some of these really corny tunes. It's honestly not the kind of thing I would ever consider actively seeking out.

It just got me thinking about the kind of metrics that people use to kind of assess the quality of music. I've always wondered how most people here tend to judge music, since I've noticed myself having my views change drastically as I've gotten older and deeper into music as a whole. I used to follow some really vague sophomoric notions of "shit that's different is totally gnar" most because I was an edgy teen, but knowing what I know about music in terms of performance, theory and generally a lot of behind the scenes stuff I've kind of developed the kind of silly attitude that any form of expression is valid even if it doesn't accomplish anything particularly noteworthy or "innovative". I find that if something is executed well I can at least appreciate the effort that went into making it, even if the only thing I don't want to take of you is my eeeeyyeeees, tonite....

i miss pre-smartphone internet

most music sucks

Enlighten me then user, and some recs would help. ill listen to anything

no smokes fuckin good bro
give em a try
you'd probably like

they're ok

im in

can you listen to anything other than rush?

ps wheres 7-11 Massacre

Rush is a top 3 prog rock band though