Sup Forums, what's the easiest possible way I could cut a lock from a girl's hair...

Sup Forums, what's the easiest possible way I could cut a lock from a girl's hair? The easiest way is by sitting behind on a coach but it's difficult because people can see. Just any discreet way.

Other urls found in this thread:

besthairbuy.com/
besthairbuy.com/100s-0-5g-s-straight-nail-u-tip-remy-hair-extensions-613-lightest-blonde.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Future serial rapist and/or killer detected. You're such a fucking beta max

Tips or fuck off.

no you

sage

I quite like the idea of having a collection of girl's hair

Explain who and I will tell you how.

What do you mean 'explain who'?

Do you mean anyone or someone in particular like are they related or?

Become a hairstylist...

No, I mean there are many girls at my uni and I sometimes sit besides or behind cute girls on the coach. I can't imagine how to do it though because any action with scissors would be visible.

more of this drugged up ginger plox

Use a razor blade for sneeking quick cuts of hair. Grab and swipe, pocket move on.

Just walk up and ask for some of their hair.

Better yet, most girls in college are broke as fuck, pay them for it.

You wave money around at girls on a campus it doesn't matter what you look like then will go cervix deep on you. I live in a college town, young girls love money, easy shit. The hard part is finding one that isn't a fucking whore or one that will try ruin your life.

Yes but if I get caught I could explain scissors away...Not so much a razorblade

Well, my gf has perfect hair so I don't need more of them, lel. Thats psycho

Man, the idea might seem exciting but man, just buy them somehwere online. If you actually do it in uni and you get caught, it will be incredibly embaressing and after 2 hours everybody on the whole campus will know. Far too risky man. Don't throw away your uni-life for your fetish.

The use a straight razor, learn how to save with it too jack off.

see

Op here. This is what I'm dealing with. creepshots

Sit near these girls regularly on the bus. The left one in the white shirt is particularly attractive

>straight razor

I don't think attractive girls should be allowed to just walk around to be honest.

What do then?

all these posts and no one has bothered to ask which coach you plan to sit upon. may i suggest pete carroll

This is the result you will get.
Using this

What about just scissors though?

When she's sitting ahead of you, carefully lift a lock of hair by the end so she doesn't feel a weight difference, then take a never used straight razor and slit your own throat.

lol. The white knight has spoken like a true retard.

Sound.

But honestly your best bet is to just ask for a small piece and offer to pay them.

If you're not horribly ugly you could play it as I know it's really old fashioned and kinda weird but can I have a lock of your hair? I think you're beautiful, etc. The hipster crowd of girl would probably eat it up.

I actually laughed at that.

Now piss off.

I bet $10 bucks that's Abey rain

good for you faggot

I would recommend maybe even trying to buy some real hair extensions to see if you really want to go through the hassle of getting it, for what ever reason you need it.

besthairbuy.com/

What do you mean hair extensions? I clearly want it to wank over. I want real, golden, silky girl hair.

This is real hair man, 100% real hair. check it

besthairbuy.com/100s-0-5g-s-straight-nail-u-tip-remy-hair-extensions-613-lightest-blonde.html

Idk, I feel like it'd be better if I knew the girl it was from properly and had watched her for a while etc.

Right I understand, but this would allow you to try whatever you want to do with it before you put yourself out there for the trouble. Get me?

If you live with girls they shed like dogs so you could collect some from the floor
Also works if you invite them over for an hour and vacuum after

You know I never thought about brushes, you could take a girls brush they are filled with fucking hair!

Also you get to know them too and it might actually turn into a healthy relationship

Fucking weirdo you want to cut some chicks hair off and probably sniff it and keep it in a bag kys future rapist

Example, that is an easy lift and would not be dangerous.

And?

op here. Girls? Healthy relationship? You do realise what I'm talking about, yes?

Fucking hate it, I find hair in everything I own and at least once a day I pulled a ball of their hair out from my underwear.

I know what you mean OP, and I have you 3 count them 3 options and never once did you say thank you or even as much as consider me.

Sauce plox good sir

Don't be a lazy fucking faggot.

hard to when Sup Forums no longer has that ID system for tracking posts.

Are those very realistic looking sex dolls?

Offer to brush her hair then takes strands from the brush or that fall out while brushing.

You just want hair to sniff right?
Even go get into a dorm party at a girls place and steal some hair in the shower or bathroom ezpz

And plus, if u want to get hair from girls you know I honestly think it's the safest way OP

I used to go to the lost and found in the laundry room to steal girls underwear btw

I should probably say I dont actually live on campus. I get the coach to and from the uni.

Look like sex dolls, tineye pulls up the same image, little relevant data.
Show me what u got

But I'd bet there's a bunch of girls throwing parties every week find out if there's a party posting for it on fb or something and join one -> bring alcohol so they like you even if ur beta -> borrow the restroom and go home in on their comb and like I said there's tons of it on the floor, u just gotta look closely,
I believe in u OP

hair from head?

GOOD FUCKING IDEA NIGGA FUTURE IS COMMING

Why not just get a GF and fuck her while sniffing her hair?

Get her drunk

Except that's not really economically viable haha gfs cost too much :p

Shit motherfucker, I've been with girls on and off for 26 years of my life. I even fuck traps, hookers(cheep ones too). Do yourself a favor, don't be a creep because once you go down that road there is no turning back. Learn some fucking social skills, and put yourself out there you will be quite surprised what you can get.

I'm 38 btw

You are so fucking creepy

Ur probably full of viruses by now lol

Not really, I had the clap once and a few times got thrush... Oh I do have HPV I think, I get warts on my nutz sometimes and I use fingernail clippers to cut them off.

Chloroform rag over her mouth and chop!

U sure ur clean? :/

A few years back before I got with my current GF she knew I was a man whore and forced me to get tested before she would let me fuck her bare back.. I am clean no HIV or anything like that for the most part I think she gave me HPV but I really don't know.

I will pretty much screw anything with a heartbeat and not over weight, I like the ones who have been lacking attention (6's and 7's) by better looking men that I they usually have issues that I take advantage of.

TBH I have only ever been with a 9/10 I have never had the pleasuer of getting with a Dime yet. I almost did once, but she back out at the end because when we got to fooling around I tongue punched her in the fart box and she wasn't down for that, I dove in there like a fucking mad man.

try bolt cutters

Rip user I will admit youre more alpha than me.

I got this rare STD called htlv 2 from breastfeeding. Got no serious diseases which is nice tho. I don't really care if I get a few more but I'd rather steer clear of them. Also im too lazy and fat over here to even hope for puss haha

I weight 286 lbs I have no issues getting pussy nor should you.

Ty user T^T