ITT we state the autistic things we do when others aren't looking

ITT we state the autistic things we do when others aren't looking.

I pick my nose and eat it. I have been doing this about twice a day since I was a toddler. Sometimes when I spend the night at my girlfriends house my favorite part of the night is coming home the next morning and picking all the snot that has built up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sometimes place my ass in the sink and wash it out with my hand after a really messy poop

When I'm laying in bed I like to lift my legs in the air and kick rapidly like I'm pedaling a bike. I don't know why but it helps me calm down.

get tested faggot

Sometimes I get so lonely I create a bunch of replies on the Sup Forums thread I just made to make myself feel like I created something fun.

THAT'S your favourite part of the night?
Wow.
Your girlfriend is so lucky to have you.

Someone please join me

You mean like you've just done now?

>Autism thread
spot on OP

>I pick my nose and eat it
Yeah get out of that habit as soon as you fucking can. I did that for years until i managed to dig a hole in my septum by being a little over aggressive with the picking.
Once the hole formed it scabbed over so i'd pick the scab out because it'd be uncomfortable in my nose. That made the hole ever-so-slightly bigger each time i did that.
Now, over a decade later, i have a hole about a quarter of an inch across in my septum. When it's not scabbing over and obstructing my breathing (meaning i have to pick the scabs out making it bleed profusely and making the hole bigger) it's whistling like a cunt.
Every minute of every waking hour i have to adjust my breathing to ensure i don't just fucking whistle. I need 12+ hours sleep every night because the whistling stops me sleeping deeply enough. I'm fucking exhausted from lack of sleep throughout the week.

It is a fucking NIGHTMARE. Please please don't end up like me.

I believe you have confused autism with retardation , I am a high functioning aspergic , you sound like a sub 90 IQ barely functional human.

>8 replies
>2 posters

splendid tale chap

How does one tell this ?

Diagnosed autist.
Diagnosed with ADHD
Diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency
Well, just fuck we right up fam.

You sound like a faggot for not understanding how the words "autism" and "autist" is used here. Do an hero.

No U

No you

good fucking thread

you aren't even has guns anyway.

But seriously , do not murder yourself

>You
Pic related

I'm an Italian American aspiring actor living in NewYork with my best friend ?

Did someone say autism?

View it for yourself here:
archive.org/stream/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF/Sup Forums%20sp%20UTV%20fan%20'Everything%20PDF'#page/n0/mode/2up

since i got epilepsy when i was 15
>> 23 now
barely done anything with life
tried uni got bored
havent opened bank account
havent learnt to drive
never had job
gfs got sick of my laziness

Todd ?

who dat?