Tsar Katherine here! I don't have any paper or markers so I'm going to make use of Snapchat to do my proofs this time

Tsar Katherine here! I don't have any paper or markers so I'm going to make use of Snapchat to do my proofs this time.
I want to thank all of the /bros who supported my chaturbate show last night! I've only been a cam model for a couple of weeks and last night I had my record amount of viewers! 198! I had a lot of fun with the Hush plug and allowing you faggots to control it. It was also fun when that dunbass came in to talk out of his ass about politics and we all shut him down.

As a thank you, I'm going to take all of the requests that I can and do my best to respond to each unique comment and question.

Thank you again!

I'll do a few of these because of the tin foil hat wearers who are going to inevitably call BS on the admittedly lame Snapchat proofs.

Hey beauty could you show your ass?

Could you suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

Bump!

Sure thing, dear!

He's not in this room so sadly I cannot fulfill this request.

Tell me about Andy! Why does he wear the makeup?

May I see that tight little asshole spread open please ;3

Here, this one is better.

OP you should play up the glorious b-hole angle more. Butt stuff is the fastest growing niche

Whats your snapchat girl?

Well i must admit i really love fem butts, could you just please insert a pencil in your ass darling? That would be so hot

Absolutely, sweetheart!

Pic of your feet please?

Its Tsarina when you are female btw.

Legit, what's the biggest thing (or sum of things if you're kinky af) you've had In there?

Put something up your ass for us.

Why don't you suck my cock

Could you put one finger in your vagina?

Fuck off with your fake ass shit

I agree with you! And it's perfect for me, because I'm finally exploring my love of ass play. I started plug training in November as to avoid the dreaded gape. Last night I was able to fit a rather girthy knotted dildo in my bum up to the base of the knot. I've come a long way!

It's ohhhhkat, boi

Could you post a pic of your tongue?

Tits and timestamp cunt or I'm going to wreck your thread. No one believes your fake ass Photoshop time

I would if I had any writing implement but I'm stuck in my friend's bedroom while they are sleeping and I'm naked and it's too cold to go hunting for a pencil. I could do a finger or something?

Tits and timestamp whore

Of course, and thank you for saying please!

Tits and timestamp or fuck off

Can you show full body? babe ;3

Tits and timestamp you wretched fuck

This comes up LITERALLY every time. HOW DARE U ASSUME MUH GENDER
so triggering.

Yeah it's Tsar so this question comes up and I can make that joke. Never gets old. That, and how my preferred pronouns are tsar/tsar/tsar.

Oh indeed dear, that would be awesome :)

The canine dildo by far!

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Cute :3

Lies and propaganda!

To quote Barry Obummer, "okie dokey"

I saw that one the other day, I kind of have trouble believing that. Methinks you're jewing, but that's aight

Why don't I? I don't suck your cock because it doesn't look very healthy. I think you could use a trip to the shower and to the doctor.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo!!

Mhmm!

Tits and timestamp or gtfo!!!

Welcome to 2017. We have Snapchat now and sometimes paper isn't available.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo!!!!!

Jesus, you're fucking stupid

:P

>sometimes paper isn't available

Fuck off you lying faggot follow the rules

Tits and timestamp or gtfo!ยก!!!!!

HOLY FUCK! I live in Austin.

I want to believe!

Tits and timestamp or gtfo/

Here you go!

She already showed timestap dude :v

Leg spread with visible pussy please!

Hot. Suck ur finger?

Dayum!!

Tits and timestamp or gtfo....

No u

Can you put your thumb in your ass please?

You really like traps huh? You fucking faglord

No wayyyyyy Austinfag!!! I'm having a party in North Austin on Friday at Barfly's at 6pm! You should swing by!!!

Or 2 medium dildos at the same time?

Haters gonna hate

I know this has probably been asked several times but how many fingers can you insert into your pussy?

Of course!

No she hasn't faggot some fake ass digital clock over a pick isn't a fucking time stamp neither is writing on a photo. I could do that to a fucking picture of Hitler if I wanted . Don't be a fucking retard

You're like the 4th-5th camgirl I have found in Austin.

Why the party?

you're the tard here, shes on here all the time. seen plenty o time stamps

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Okay!

Yes sir!

I don't have ANY of my toys with me. I'm at a friend's place.

If you spent a bit more time here you would realise Katherine is legit, and all these photo's are OC..

Does this answer your question?

Worth a try, I'm never on at the right times. *shrug*

The autism is strong with this one.

Love this sloot.

OK She's legit.

Now suck your thumb please?

>No one reposts photos ever

It's the 20th! We're Making Drinking Great Again!

what about the butt though, we need to know your capacity for uhhh... science?

You're such a fucking retard, lurkmoar or gb2 gaia

Any chance I can be in your boy/girl video? Wouldn't mind seeing that octopus, goldfish, and red umbrella close up.

Indeed it does, many thanks

Can you fist yourself or try?

Boxxy BTFO this is a Tsar Katherine thread.

would you please insert 3 fingers in your ass and pull a lil?

Nice. Parody all politics! I'm guessing you're going to drink until you forget reality?

Hmm....can I request how flexible you are?

You look like a basic hoe

:(((( I'm sorry buddy! I'm in central time, where are you? My schedule is really flexible, if you let me know when you're available to watch and fap I'll make sure to put on a show so you don't miss out on the fun!

If you had the possibility and a strap on, would you prefere to ride a man or just been ride? Btw can you please take a pic of your spreaded ass in a doggy style?

>I don't have any paper or markers
Bullshit. Last night she had a sharpie. Don't tell me it's lost up in her pooper.