Welcome to Onyxdime’s Storytiem

Welcome to Onyxdime’s Storytiem.

The Rules:
1.) You will control a girl going through a haunted house. Anons will vote on how to proceed.
2.) Monsters will try to rape you. If the girl is made to cum or impregnated, then you lose.
3.) Sometimes I will ask you to roll for a test. If I do this you need to post “roll agility/strength” etc. Then look at the last two digits of your post. This is your roll. High numbers are better. Lowe numbers mean bad things gonna happen to you.
4.) No guro/scat, but any other fetishes are good.
5.) Happy Fapping and keep her bumped while I write!

The front door to the mansion creaked and groaned under the pressure of the stormy weather. You shivered in your damp schoolgirl uniform. Why did you ever think coming to Romania to study would be a good idea?!

“I should have just stayed in Japan,” you mumble to yourself, desperately trying and failing to get a phone signal.

The only place to seek shelter from the worsening storm was the gigantic mansion you now found yourself standing before.

*Gulp*

“I guess I should go inside…”

A.) Knock on the front door.
B.) Look for an open window to climb in.
C.) Head around the back of the house.

Horniness: 0%
Orgasm: 0%

Clothing:
White Shirt
Pink Bra
Plaid skirt
Pink panties
Black shoes

B

To keep the story moving, B wins!

I need a 15+ luck test rolled!

Rolling luck

That's a pass, next part coming up!

“It doesn’t look like there is anyone at home. I can’t see any lights on inside…” you mutter under your breath.

White wisps of condensation flood the air with each whispered word. Deep puddles had begun to form on the muddy ground.

Your name was Hinagiku, barely eighteen years old. Your long brown hair had been tied up into pigtails to make it easier to manage.

“Let’s try one of these windows and see if I can scramble in.”

You saunter over to a ground floor window and pull at the old frame. It takes a bit of force, but eventually the weak, rotting wood gives way, revealing the entrance to a darkened living room.

You shudder at the creepiness of it, but force yourself to clamber into the darkness and out of the pouring rain.

A.) Explore the living room and check out adjacent rooms.
B.) Look for a phone to make a landline call.
C.) Shut the window behind you. Don’t want the place to flood...

Clothing:
White Shirt
Pink Bra
Plaid skirt
Pink panties
Black shoes

b

b

B wins! Time to try and make a phonecall.

Any fetishes you guys/girls want to see?

Tentacles? Futa? Doggy rape?

Can I get a 50+ mental resistance test rolled?

rolling mental resistance

Pass

You turn around in the room, leering through the darkness. It seems the living room is mostly adorned with old chairs and ancient books. A massive decanter in the shape of a globe sites in the corner. As you glance around you eventually notice an oak high table with a big brass phone perched precariously on top of it.

You advance towards it and pick up the receiver, struggling to remember the local dialing code to call for help.

*Ding*

*Ding*

With each press of a button the phone rings like a funeral bell. You shake your head at your own paranoia and finish dialing before placing the receiver on your ear.

*Hisssss*

“Hello?” you enquire down the crackling line.

“Hello, young Misssss…” returns a voice, hissing with serpent-like qualities.

“I need some help I-”

“Lissssten to my voisssse…. You are a ssssslut….”

“I am… a…. Wait! Who are you?”

(Rolling mental resistance test… pass!)

“Ssssurrender yoursssself to me…”

*CLANG*

You slam the phone down, shaking your head of the commands you were just given. For a split second it almost felt like the voice on the phone was controlling you. But that’s impossible, right?

A.) Try making another call using a different number.
B.) Examine the ancient books.
C.) Examine the old decanter.
D.) Look for a way out of the living room.

Clothing:
White Shirt
Pink Bra
Plaid skirt
Pink panties
Black shoes

b

Nice trips

D

1 D, 1 B.

Anyone want to tiebreak?

new fag

There are quite clearly three 4's there

B

B wins!

*Thud thud thud thud…*

“What the hell is that…?” you whisper, hearing a flurry of light tappings from the ceiling.

It sounded like you weren’t the only person… or thing… in this house.

You turn your attention to the ancient books scattered around the room. Most seem to be dull histories, but a couple catch your attention. A thick red one titled, “The Summoning Principle* and a large black book with an upside down silver cross on the front.

A.) I should probably move out of this room. There’s something coming.
B.) Let’s read the red book.
C.) Let’s read the black book with the cross.
D.) Let’s check out the old decanter.

Clothing:
White Shirt
Pink Bra
Plaid skirt
Pink panties
Black shoes

C

b

B