Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums

I got rejected by the guy I'm in love with a few hours ago and I've never been this sad in my life. Anyone got advice or just something stupid they can cheer me up with?

kys

>not explaining this face to face instead of text

dumbass

Dirty fag

I explained in the message why I can't say it to his face, dumb ass :p

Sorry to hear about that OP, have you come out? You'll obviously be able to meet more gays/bisexuals if others know you're gay. As a fellow fag, don't get emotionally invested into guys until you know that they are attracted to guys. Years of disappointment have taught me this.

Tell him you're not into guys either... then ask him for a pitty fuck! Win, win!

I didn't think it was necessary to bring sexuality into it. I think if you love someone, it shouldn't matter what gender they are, unless it's a sexual relationship. I'm gonna talk to him about it tomorrow. He said it's okay if I want to talk about it some more. Also, yes, I'm very open about being a fag :p

I didn't bother reading your stupid essay of spaghetti and autism. this should never be done by text

Well considering you did say you got rejected, it was pretty reasonable of me to assume that you meant a romantic relationship.

I think there's a difference a difference between romantic relationships and sexual relationships. I'm looking for being able to have him as a super close friend who I can cry to, but we don't actually need to have sex, so I don't think sexuality should effect that.

>i'm telling you I love you so I can feel better

Yeah that's not cool. Don't put someone in such an awkward position. It's like telling your wife you had an affair just so you can pat yourself on the back for 'being honest'.

He's forever going to feel awkward around you now. Your friendship is probably toast in the long run. He's going to want to avoid you in case you do something embarrassing.

So you opened your heart and got rejected. It sucks but it's done. It's a life lesson to learn from. Don't do anything stupid about it. Best of luck.

do what OP always does and suck all the cocks

The only cock I want is his though :( Sucking off anyone else wouldn't be the same

Well yeah, but romantic usually leads to sexual. Love isn't barred down to just two types. For example, I wouldn't say that my sister and I have a romantic relationship. It sounds like you want something called Agape, or humanly love. I learned this in a theology class, and I'm not attempting to bring religion into this, but think of it like how Jesus says he has a beloved disciple. It's someone you love, but have no romantic feelings for. I guess the best way to put it is that it's almost like a brother.

I don't know, it's hard to explain. I wanted to live my life with him, but sex didn't really need to be a part of it. Not that I wouldn't have sex with him if he went that way, but I'd be fine without it.

Wow queers are weird!

WTF you tried to get together with a straight guy when you are gay? What did you think was going to happen? He'll take potty and decide to like cock all of a sudden? You are the reason that the religious right thinks that being gay is a lifestyle choice and that gays prey on straight men to corrupt them.

Well, I didn't know he was straight, did I? Moron.

Quit trying to turn a straight guy gay. He already gave you an answer, just remain friends and stop fucking with his life.

going into any relationship while putting unknown expectations on someone will never end well. the other person may have no idea of your expectations and will likely never meet them. this is just setting yourself up for disappoint.

See? You do want a sexual relationship. Stay away from the straight guy and go find a nice gay guy that actually enjoys sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass.

You are forcing him to do something that he doesn't want to. Both of you will be miserable, and you could end up hurting your friend.

I didn't really expect him to feel the same though, I just wanted to let him know why I act so strange around him. He said it's okay for me to talk about it to him, so tomorrow I'll try to fix this. Thank you to the people who are actually trying to help.

do you not know how to reply to posts

There are like 1 million faggots in the 7 billion people on earth. Of course he was straight you retard. Everyone is.

its a lesson that pepole come and go there,s reasons for everything wasnt ment to be there plenty of other peple that would want you.

Just let him be.
You're going to have to assume every guy is straight until they say that they're not.

r u a faggot?

die dirty fag

Am I? I really don't want to force him to do anything, I really like him and I don't want to hurt him, but I don't know how I can make things right

he is straight
you are gay
it won't work out, but you could still be friends.

So full of win

Yup. What's up with kids now texting shit like this?

Also, I couldn't care less about the autism comments. Me and him are both actually autistic and we're proud of it.

HAHAHA OP is a literal faggot

This guys right, don't fuck it up so he won't even be your friend.

I guess you could explain to him that you trust him and want to treat him akin to a brother. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts treating you different and if you made your relationship much more awkward.

Yes, well done. I think vaginas are gross, and I like penis. Very amusing, I know.

What kinda things do you paint?

I paint Lilac from from Freedom Planet naked, and he doesn't paint or anything, why?

Reading through all this, I realise how many useless homophobic asshole kids there are in existence. Really,if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say shit. (I know this is contradictory, just trying to get an actual point across.)

fag

They're not homophobic. Most anons hear don't actually cares about someone else's sexuality.

Must of taken a lot of courage to write that, sorry it didn't work out, OP

taken a lot of autism to write that over text

Thank you

For the last time; A) I am autistic. B) The reason I did it over text is because I'm to shy to walk up to him at school, and I don't want to embarrass him in front of his friends.

If they don't even care, then why are they here in the first place?

Either for the lulz or because we're bored

Maybe there is another way of clearing boredom other than making people feel shit about themselves.

Get used to it. The world is like that.

True. The world is mostly people blowing each other to bits or people not giving a shit about others.

I'm glad I made this post now. Some of the replies generally helped. Tomorrow I'm going to explain to him that I'm fine with just being friends, I just want to spend more time with him. He'll understand, he's been very nice and open-minded about the way I feel about him.

I'm straight and I have had a gay friend hit on me for a while. He knew that I wasn't gay, and I just kind of tolerated it...Sometimes I felt flattered to have someone interested in me, but ultimately it got REALLY awkward and I had to stop talking with him.

Well of course he's going to be willing to talk with you about it... He's your good friend after all. I would seriously consider telling him that you're just confused, and that you understand he is straight and has boundaries. He will most likely understand if he's a true friend, but keep it at that...A friendship. There's tons of gay guys out there for you. You don't have to just settle for one straight guy who will be miserable in a gay relationship.

Thanks for the advise. I'm not really looking for a relationship though with anyone. The reason I got so attached to him was because we have so much in common, he's in the same fandoms as me and I can relate to him a lot. I've never ever met anyone else who's even come close with him. I just want to be as close to him as I can.

Just find ways to keep your feelings above a good friendship at bay. Go out and meet more people. Go to a gym and start exercising. There's many, many interesting people out there.

This is probably going to be something that you disagree with, but you must set boundaries for yourself AND also respect the boundaries of others. This is key to healthy and effective interpersonal communication. Believe it or not, you will gain people's respect by asserting your boundaries appropriately.

Yeah. You got rejected. But he didn't freak out and he seems cool still.

As a gay man myself you need to not make this wierd. You need to make him off limits in your head and don't romanticise him at all.

I had a crush on my best friend and i told him. He said pretty much the same thing your guy did
>"dude. I have to tell you this. Im totally into you and i want you."
>"ummm. Im straight, user. You know that."
>"i know..."
>"and even if I wasn't I wouldnt want to get romantically involved with you."
>start crying
>he hugs me
>"because if shit ever hit the fan I couldnt stand losing you as a friend."

20 years later and we're still best friends. And he was right. Having him as a friend is so much better than a lover.

I guess you're right. All I really want is to have him as a close friend who I can hug, I guess that doesn't really need to be romantic. I'm not sure how to tell him, but I'll try to make it clear. I just find it hard to try to forget about how much I love him.