Shitskin chilean immigrant girl rejected me

>shitskin chilean immigrant girl rejected me

Seriously wtf? Dumb fucking whore should be grateful she is allowed in my country and she shouldn't have the RIGHT to deny me if I want to lower myself to court her. Give me one good reason why every single immigrant girl in your country shouldn't be obligated to suck the cock of any native man telling them to do it? I didn't let her subhuman family in her so they could shit up my country for no reason. This is bullshit.

Uhm maybe she wants to stay with her own race. Leave my Latin American qts alone, fucking swedetard.

Really tickles my thinking box

One day you'll find a girl who will appreciate you for who you are

swedish faggots

So thats what happens if you combine /pok/ and /r9k/

>Uhm maybe she wants to stay with her own race
should have stayed in her own country then

could be ur ugly lol

>he fell for the women love nordcuck memes

White Swedish males are NOT allowed to touch their sissy boy bits, nor are they allowed to use them to procreate

She is the property of Mehmet

agreed desu

now THIS is toxic masculinity

this

no one likes swedish men, lel.

Sudacas are easy as fuck. You must be as ugly as 1000 demons

Nice bait Achmed

She really should have and so should I fugg.

that's what you got for being an autistic

Haha, cuck.

Yes immigrant girls are for ugly Swedish men, otherwise we would choose Swedish girls. Are you dumb?

Is she obligated to be your fiance just because she's an immigrant? Maybe you're not her type or something, find another qt

Yes because why the fuck else should we accept her in our country if she's just going to be useless?

>hurr durr she has a job
Ye and that's the reason people like me can't find jobs. Because every place just hires immigrants and women because of PC-culture. Seriously fuck these cunts the least they can do is pay us back for our hospitality by becoming our girlfriends.

This is too over the top. It's clearly a leftist roleplaying.

>Not anal fucking a sudaca 20 minutes after you meet her.
Pal you just did it wrong.

It's because I'm an ugly Finn. No girls like Finnish men.

Isn't it Swedish women that are property of mehmet?

You're obviously a shit skin Somali or Mohamed

ugly motherfucker.

>I'm an ugly Finn
You can't claim inmigrant qts if you are an inmigrant

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good.

Every girl should reject Swedish imbeciles.

>shitskin
>chilean
"no"

Take the real redpill my Swede friend.

>bla bla all girls are stupid because they don't want to search for the dick hidden underneath my enormous belly

Back to /r9k/ with you

Sounds like she did the right thing

that's what you get for accepting shitskin refugees m8

Peruvian immigrants =/ Chileans

wtf are you talking about, chilean are brown.

If a chilean rejected you then that means you're ugly as a sin or a complete autist

you are a betacuck even for mapuche standards ayy lmao

Football teams don't represent nations, just look at the Costa Rican team, it's full of niggers and they are 90+% white.

>an argentinian jealous of chile
Who would have thought? You are probably a bolita yourself. I've been to Chile.

this mexican is baiting retard.
I'd recommend to not give him any more (You)s

Bumping and giving you's to threads that break the rules or are just retarded is the point of the board though.

>they are 90+% white
>Today most Costa Ricans are of primarily Spanish

mmmmmh

>distinct race

Nigger out. Now.

you must be really ugly

Why not? Are you so thoroughly beta that women don't want you despite your supermodel tier looks?

>desperate autist tries his luck with subhuman animal
>rejected
top kek you cant make this shit up

Shitty bait but I'll bite. If thus happened to you OP you might not even be physically disgusting, but you have an awful personality and zero game. Girls lime to have fun, so if you are boring you are always going to be rejected

I feel you Sweden, this is a crock of shit that needs to be changed. Fucking immigrant women avoiding me while in MY country when they should be pleading for this native dick.