What's a life lesson you learned the hard way?

What's a life lesson you learned the hard way?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever it is you want, YOU have to do it

You have to be shit at something and practice before you can be even remotely good at it

Life isn't fair. "Rising high in April, shot down in may" don't fret about it too much

Always spend time with the people you love because they will be dead suddenly before you know it

life is fair, its people who are not

There's no evil, just not enough good people
Also don't ever waste time delaying a problem, solve it as soon as possible

Don't eat ass like it's cake.

If youre going to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole, make sure hes sedated first.
I managed to suck the log out but holy fuck does andy put up a fight

Be kind and lick andysixxs asshole clean after you suck a log of shit out of it

In the mayority of cases, mens are the one who fall in love more intense than women, and the result of this is a very painfull rupture at long terms for the man

If you're going to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole, make sure you caught him on a day when he mixed scallops and chocolate milk

If you're going to drink all of andy sixx's asshole juice, make sure you leave him with some water for his circulatory system.

I overdid it one time and taking him to the emergency with shit all over my face was not fun.

If you're going to give andy sixx a rusty trombone, make sure you clear his spit valve... if you know what I mean ;)

If youre going to give andy sixx a hands free orgasm, make sure you flatten out some of his shit into a sheet so that he can him into it and then enjoy his shit-sperm cocktail

trust noone

If andy sixx says he doesnt have any more shit in his ass, hes lying

I want someone to be fair and faithful toward me. I can't just weird science a proper gf, douche nozzle.

If you squeeze andy sixxs right testicle while youre tongue-fucking his anus, hell wink it and it feels really good on your tongue

Some people just dont want to be saved

i personally ruined all of your andy sixx threads daily, for months
:^)

If you're going to lick andy sixx's chocolate starfish, make sure he DID NOT wipe earlier

Andy eats chipotle every Tuesday...

He loves curry on his...

I have aspergers

Andy sixxs warm log of shit isnt for every9ne

Sometimes, andy likes it when you pack his shit far into his colon

0/10

Tell that to people who are born with horrible diseases and are doomed to a life of suffering.

Andy Sixx really cares what you think about his warm and creamy log of shit.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

For andy sixx, no means yes