Untitled

....?

Just finished watching American Psycho for the 2nd time.

Why do you like this movie user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daym... check them digits

It's fucked up and funny.

That scene where he's fucking some bitch while admiring himself kills me.

chceked

New Card and the Song Blue Monday!

Triple double check

Its fucking awesome thats why... go back to your ponys youngfag

Is that the dubs guy on OP's pic??

I don't, and believe me, I've seen it more than anybody. It's actually boring.

>....?
Retard or queer detected.

those business cards man...

I smell nigger

Newfag spotted

Nah it's not though.
>explain yourself
>what's it about?

It is, the director says the ending is a failure. I like the idea behind it but the movie is shit.

Neither.

>Neither.
>he thinks it was a question
Retard confirmed.

Why have you watched it twice if you hate it so much?

its silly but that is my favorite scene in the whole movie

Checked.
The card scene is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time

you must be a retarded nigger...that movie is absolute garbage

Because it captures the actual state of wall street American business in the 80s. Narcissism, nepotism and survival of the fitness were the only way to get ahead. It wasn't all neon colours and naivety for ever success there were 100 guys waiting to take you down in an instant. You had to have a killer instinct which this film portrays to the absolute extreme.

My comment was a bait you're the newfag here

Fair enough. I didn't find it funny at all.

What were the chances?

lol

It's basically a meme movie air?

I watched it when I was young and was like this is shit. So I watched it now a couple years later and now I realize it is kinda shit.

>You think I think it was a question

Ha! I thought as much.

I like the soundtrack

That's not what the writer of the book OR the director of the film made it to be m8.

>wall street American business in the 80s
your just a fucking NEET talking outta his ass lol

Fair enough.

Autism.

Probably for the same reason I've seen it countless times; boredom. And, as somebody already pointed out, the soundtrack wasn't bad.

It's hip to be square

You missed the point of this film completely. The main message is about conformity through consumerism. Everyone looks the same, goes to the same 3 restaurants and talk about mundane shit just to fit in and although Patrick claims he wants to fit in it actually goes against everything he is. As the movie progresses he starts doing more extreme things because the life of conformity is making him act out. And in the end it's all for nothing, everything he did is mysteriously swept away and his lawyer doesn't even recognize him and talks shit about him to his face. He's done such a good job conforming that he's effectively trapped regardless of what he does.

>and believe me, I've seen it more than anybody
>t's actually boring.

so why have you seen THAT many times a movie you don't like and you think is boring? are you THAT stupid?

>when I was young
>So I watched it now a couple years later

are you an adult now?, fucking stupid bastard

I explained right here , when somebody asked the OP a similar question.

So when you are bored you like to watch a boring movie you don't like? why not picking one you like?

And i'm not even commenting the soundtrack bullshit

...?
Oh I forgot a comma?
Is that a joke?

That's a pretty good summary but only about half of it. You left out the fact he's a serial murderer and nobody noticed (according to both the director and writer).

I like the tasteful thickness of it

Never seen it, i only watch anime and pewdiepie

What a fucking awful movie. It's like it was made just for edgy neckbeards and mall goths.

I like the character, i think he's like me.

youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY

Well the book is pretty good but it's not a good adaptation. I definitely understand what you're saying though. There are a lot of faggots that like this movie for the wrong reasons.
>Personally I think it's average at best.

>tasteful thickness
Can you elaborate?

That's BY FAR the gayest thing anybody has posted in this thread so far and 100% what I came here expecting from a 16yo btard tbh.

There are many circumstances and conditions that could induce one to watch a movie they do not like, or do anything else, for that matter. For example, maybe they lack better options for the moment, or any other similar situation. We have all been attentive to things that do not really interest or fascinate us. This movie in question, I would never watch again, despite owning it, because I now have better alternatives.

That's what I was talking about when I said he acts out, the only way he acts out is by murdering people. And nobody noticed because everyone is too preoccupied with maintaining their own image they can't even differentiate between other people which is a recurring theme in the movie (patrick getting mistaken for marcus, his lawyer not recognizing him at the end of the movie and his lawyer also saying he had lunch with Paul allen even though Patrick had murdered him).

I'm not a serial killer like him, but I really am similar to him in other respects. He is selfish and narcissistic, I am too. There are days when I feel a genuine will to kill, but I can control myself. Sometimes I dream that I am a serial killer, and once I dreamed that I would strangle a woman in the bathroom while I masturbated. Unfortunately, I'm not underage.

Yes but did you miss the motives of the realtor?

>That's BY FAR the gayest thing anybody has posted in this thread so far and 100% what I came here expecting from a 16yo btard tbh.
Look man I honestly don't give a fuck whether or not you kill people but could you not be such a faggot about it? Please?

Go for a fucking run.

I hope you know I'm not joking. I don't like people who underestimate others. Many people died because of this, these "underages" became serial killers and mass murders.

The realtor obviously knows by the way she acts and her reaction is the only time throughout the whole movie someone comes close to acknowledging what Patrick has done. Although this might be a stretch, I believe in the end she still doesn't fully acknowledge it because she's a high-end realtor, she doesn't want her reputation tarnished by the fact the apartment she's trying to sell was the scene of a murder. She'd rather ignore what happened and keep living in her bubble.

>implying you would leave your mothers basement to meet a woman

That's what I think. Did you watch the movie or read the book? Did you like the movie?

Look, I'm a random user, with no involvement here, but I'm tired of this "mother's basement" cliché. Many things are annoying about it.

>>>>That's BY FAR the gayest thing anybody has posted in this thread so far and 100% what I came here expecting from a 16yo btard tbh.
>>>>>Look man I honestly don't give a fuck whether or not you kill people but could you not be such a faggot about it? Please?

>>>>Go for a fucking run. YOU FAGGET

This is true. But, I dont know what the future awaits me. I mean, when I heal from social phobia and start dating, I go to parties to meet women (probably prostitutes). I am aggressive in bed, and I like violent sex, hold neck and hang et. These things excite me.

>Do you live in your mom's basement?

>pic related.

The problem with these mass murders is that they kill people who do not deserve to die, like other victims of bullying.

Absolutely not, user.

I've watched the movie many times and each time I watched it I gained a deeper appreciation for the more subtle themes. I have the book sitting on my shelf and I haven't gotten around to reading it because I'm a lazy fuck but I've definitely gotten a lot of enjoyment analyzing the shit out of the movie.

Yes, for now. When I get out of here I'll lead a different life. Like a Dexter, just the other way around. Like his brother, ITK.

Well I like that you at least understand the film, many people don't. I personally do not like the film, the book is much better and clearer in conveying it's intent.

>people who do not deserve to die
Pic related

>victims of bullying
Pic related

>The problem with these mass murder
Pic related

>people who do not deserve to die

I am glad you are the one who decides this, user.

Not all people deserve to die. Just the bullies. Bullies should suffer a painful death.

I am not a god, but I have a sense of justice.

This is a quality troll, I'm impressed user.

You have managed to embody the essence of the pathetic loser stereotype on Sup Forums who adores American Psycho. Really quite an excellent job.

Justice shit aside, how can you foresee, who will and who won't, have future use and worth?

All I know about justice is that bad people are bad. And, if morality is objective, then we all agree that evil is objectively bad.

this video is banned in Mexico can you believe that shit also the pictures, they have fucking live executions but this kid snaps for whatever motive and everyone goes insane.

What I am saying is, morality and justice aside - since everybody has their own views on those things - how can you know who will, in the future, have use to humanity?

It's a shitty movie based on a shitty novel.

>the problem with mass murders
I lold

I don't know, because I'm not a god. Our sense of morality is limited. If god exists, only he would know the answers. But our sense of morality, even if limited, shows us which people are good or bad.

But their are strange circumstance in which "bad people", or those generally taken to be so, have USE in some way that is not usually obvious at first sight.

What kind of use does a serial killer have? All he does is be a social predator. These people do more harm than good. So, just because a serial killer is someone important in society, should we keep him free?

oooba dooba

Weird, I've not been able to find any news on it. (didn't look too hard)

Wrong.

>If god exists
You could not be more of a loser.

I would say with confidence that in the case of most serial killers, their worthlessness outweighed their value, however, this would not have to be true in ever circumstance concerning a serial killer.

Right, it's nothing more than a creepfest.

Its comfy as all hell. Best way to watch is with some good liquor and some good cocaine. Soundtrack is brilliant too.

Why? Are you an atheist? If God does not exist, then who created everything? Do you really believe that everything came out of nowhere? And the fine tuning of the universe? How could chance create all this?