What's the weirdest thing you got a girl/guy to do online? Any good stories?

What's the weirdest thing you got a girl/guy to do online? Any good stories?

Met a girl on Omegle a few years back, switched to Skype where she let me watch her Corgi lick her pussy. Wish I saved that video... Pic unrelated.

Anymore of the girl?

Sure

I also met a girl on Omegle a few years back. Let's say that she was 18. Switched to Skype, ended up having a sexual relationship with her for about 2 years.

She'd do all the things that your girlfriend won't. About a year ago she was 'officially' diagnosed as a nymphomaniac.

tl;dr OPs a faggot

Met a girl on an online dating app, got her to fly to where I live just sone I could fuck her with the risk of getting pregnant. Haven't seen her since, I creep on her fb occasionally.

Our (her) kid is 2 now.

Also more of her

more

Feeling generous

Not sure what would be the point of me lying about that.

There you go

Keep posting this girl

idk who she is but damn. body, sass and kink. sign me up

those tits

last one

was on omegle and my first contact is this 10 yr old who starts undressing and touching herself

anyone got good usernames?

I wish it was real, Mr. Bot. Truly I do.

this shit a scam or what

possibly the breast tits on the whole planet

Probably. Unless it's the one in a million chance that it's not, and you'll never have the opportunity again.

OP, is she from the US?

Try it and tell us

#1, 3 and 5 are 'my' girl. No, not from US

Were you the one posting her (and other girls) a while back? I saved a few but was hoping I'd find more of her on here eventually!

I've never shared any of her. So, no.

But, could you post one of which you think it might be her?

moooar please

Oh shit man sorry, I thought you were replying to the pictures I was posting, but you meant the other ones. My bad!

No.

I'm totally confused rn. Cheers!

Me again. If you were to describe the year in which she was born, how would you do so?