ITT: sum up a genre in one sentence

>no wave
"Hey i'm an abusive schizophrenic let's rape each other and slowly die as the world ends!"

>rap/hip hop
Did you know that I have lots of money, property, have sex with lots of women and am better than all other rappers?

9.5 Best New Music

>OP
"oh god HELP! there's too many dicks i'm choking! I'M DROWNING IN SEMEN"

that's not a genre you mong

>conscious hip hop
I'm black and the government is corrupt and they're bringing our people down also i'm black we need to impeach Trump I know because I'm black gang culture is bad 2Pac and Biggie are the best rappers of all time the 90s were the best the mainsteam sucks except for kendrick oh did I mention I'm black?

>New Wave
Hey I like rock but fuck my dad

>rock
fug

>space rock
i wouldnt pass an offer to do heroin

>thrash metal
"what a loser, he can't even play lead"

>thrash metal
"Slayerrrrrrrrrrrr pass me a beer bruh"

Kek

>Industrial
I'm so edgy I cut myself AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>freak folk
I really like psychedelic folk but the lyrics need to be gayer and make even less sense

>Future Funk
I like my layers of misplaced nostalgia and irony to be presented in a danceable format so as to avoid the scorn and ridicule of my peers when I accidentally click on the wrong playlist.

>Synthwave/Vaporwave/Future Funk
I was born in 1999 but I can totally relate to 80's nostalgia.

>psychedelic soul/funk
I'm black and I relate to white people by taking acid

>not knowing about orchestral-punk
pleb

>black metal
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

STAR WARS FUR YEAH IM ROCKING CHEWBACCA

>Experimental Hip-Hop
"I'm white, nerdy and anti-social whilst pretending to know what actual hip-hop is. Also, the N word makes me nervous."

>Post-Industrial
I don't cut myself, but I do take a loooooottt of drugs

>Emo
>tfw

"I'd totally check out the new Fall out Boy album if I wasn't too busy sitting in my room pretending to hate myself"

>post-punk
"i like punk, but i think it could be gayer"

>post-hardcore
I enjoy creating some of the most creative, ambitious, and boundary pushing music of the 90's.

>Metal
"I'm 15"

Ambient/drone

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

bumpe

>post-punk
>what would punk be like when made by the bookish and clinically depressed?

>gary numale
DUDE AUTISM LMAO

Fuck us should be changed to fuck up