Caucasus

/kavkas/ general

Do not reply to t*rks edition

Bump

Your low quality image triggers my HD autism.

Bamp

Oh well saved, thanks

Bump

Reply to this post or your mother will die tonight.

You win this time

Reply to this post or your white mother will get raped by a t*rk invader

Touche, Mehmet, Touche...

How similar are your languages? Could you compare it to the similarities that for example Scandinavian languages have, or to ex-Yu languages?

>Caucasus

What country are you asking? Georgian alphabet is not influenced by anything it's one of the oldest. I think the same thing with Armenia. In azer they talk turkish. In the north chechen, etc is a lenguage mixed with turkish (or arabic) with russian and something.

>russia removing kebab

Good

I was refering to Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
>They speak Turkish in Azerbaijan
Ew.

I think this picture will clear things up

To some extent, overall this just supports my previous view is that Caucasus is just Balkans 2, probably even worse.

The only other thing I know is that a few years ago (perhaps even now), Azerbaijan became notorious for exploiting workers from here, mostly Serbia.

They would promise them nice money for construction work and would then enslave them and not pay them anything for months, taking their passports, while forcing them to work in shit conditions, just to suddenly send them back home again.

Yes, caucasus is just like the balkan but more complicated. Idk about the situation in azer, it's not like anyone cares

>""""caucasus"""" meme still exists

Ftfy

Explain yourself, georgia threads dont survive on their own

Why is this diaspora faggot so butthurt about us