Battlestar Galactica

How am I supposed to pay attention to the plot when this thing is on the screen 2/3 of the time?

How did any of you get through this series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhNJAVaDl4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand, do you not like Six?

By concentrating on her.

I think he means he's too busy fapping to her.
Remember where you are.

Do you mean you find her irresistible and it's impossible to focus on the story with your constant masturbation? Or do you think she's ugly as shit and that makes the show impossible to watch?

I don't know, Sup Forums nowadays you can't be sure

Considering that she was a model with no real acting experience, Tricia Helfer ended up being a better actress than almost every other female on the show.

They toned down her hotness in later seasons. Less screentime trying to fugg, less revealing clothes...ect. Still she could be quite distracting.

Just fap and try to focus on the plot as best you can

They literally make the character with the greatest tits (which are shown constantly on screen) also deliver all of the most meaningful expository dialogue

Quite clever of them.

Would you doom all of humanity for group sex with all the 3s, 6s, and 8s you can handle

multi xena snu snu

I know Im gonna get hate for this, but the girls that made it hard for me to get through was Starbuck and Cally.

Also, am I a pleb for considering this to be my all time favorite series?

Let's be honest here

The Cylons have good taste in women

Starbuck bugs the shit out of me. I don't know if it's the actress' delivery, the writing, or what, but she's trying way too hard to seem like a badass.

Remember when Starbuck and Cally both made cucks of their husbands?

>human women
>not even once

Yeah she tries to act badass to hide her flaws (most likely) since she was abused by her mom and stuff (Im not trying to be an armchair psychologist, this just seems the most reasonable, since she actually shows alot of insecurities aswell)

But I guess she's also a character that was written to be dislikable.

Cally a best

Was thinking of watching this show now and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what season Lucy Lawless comes in?

Season 2, for a couple of episodes. She becomes more prominent in Season 3.

The religious bull shit at the end ruins BSG for me.

3 was best Cylon

Thanks for the help friend

racetrack is best

You can't go wrong with the Cylons. They have flawless taste. But Tricia Helfers voice is so...HNNGGG.

I was 13 when I started watching BG, I was in love with Helfer and to this day this music...

youtube.com/watch?v=DhNJAVaDl4M

...gives me chills.

>pay attention to the plot when

What plot? You mean fours years of build up with no payoff cause the writers of the show are hack frauds who LITERALLY use Deus Ex Machina.

What kind of ending did you want?

>it's a the writers of the show made Cally cuck Chief because they fucked up their own story and needed a recon episode

One that made sense. One that was actually planned and not pulled out of their asses. Every resolution to every plot twist showed they didn't plan anything and were just throwing shit at a dart board.

Yeah they weren't pushing the religious stuff from the beginning at all.

Face it. The show was always going to have a mystical god did it element to its ending.

>this shit-tier taste

God has a plan, and you won't know about it.Circles are cool

Having mystical shit is fine. Having god/religious stuff is fine. But setting up all these questions throughout the series then at the end saying "lol were not going to answer any of those questions, god did everything cause god" is lazy hack bullshit and a big fuck you to its audience .

The plot really went downhill when muh Final 5 became the central plot point for everything.

Don't get me wrong, I still get chills thinking about watching the muh watchtower scene live for the first time, but they made it a fucking meme.

But we did learn the plan user. It was get to Earth, merge humans and cylons and end the old human race and the endless cycle of man vs machine war.

Why? What did that accomplish? Why does god give a shit about any of that?

Thing is, they had to fuck it up by making it our Earth.

>implying machines aren't still wrecking the shit out of humans

But it totally ended with a whole "wiiiiill machines fuck humans up again" vibe

It did but that was 150,000 years later not 2 or 3 thousand years later that seemed to be the norm for the cycles of the past.

Angel Six and Baltars last words were discussing if the cycle was broken and they seems cautiously optimistic.

Same reason God tends to care about the Human race in most religions.

Ep I watched last night, on the pilot roster board under Apollo the first two pilots are Narco and Snitch, it's during a really serious scene too. Completely out of place meta joke, made me wonder how many more weird jokes they put in there

I don't get it

A Narco, is another word for a Drug dealer a Snitch is an informant on said dealers (the ep is about drug dealers), its just dumb word play, but in the middle of a serious scene is this dumb joke someone sneaked in.

well Angel six was always saying 'don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry' even Adama said it once, I'm sure it was intentional

she probably smells of cat pee

Theres a lot of stuff like that mixed in. The starship enterprise is in the fleet in one of the opening title screens.

ha, did not catch that one

there is a pilot named Narcho though. Sorry, my autism required me to tell you

but thats not the name on the board, its Narco. I first noticed cause I was autistically reading all the names on 1/2sec shots as the camera panned by, its def Narco and Snitch and we never see or hear about these pilots, its a metajoke

They tried to make us hate Gaius. I think we'd all sell out humanity for her though.

How could you hate Gaius? His hair alone absolves him of all his sins.

for all his sins they made him pretty damn likeable

she kept most of the costumes and still wears her flight deck outfit to cons.

she's done literally nothing else with her acting career.

it was more of a machine-from-god ending.

I love how tall she is. I want her to fuck my manlet ass amazon style

oh JESUS! what TV show is this?

Hawaii 5-0

athena best girl

farscape