Being gay is a sin

being gay is a sin

Other urls found in this thread:

nirvikalpa.com/search.php4?quotetext=bisexual&session=&page=&submit=Search&table=quotes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bad shoop on black

Believing god cares where you stick your penis is for fags, therefore you are sinning by being a fucking faggot yourself

everyone heee is a faggot so go fuck yourself

>but Jesus can change you
The bible says that fags are beyond salvation.

If being gay is a sin, then why are twinks so cute?

Being black is a sign that you're beyond redemption. There is no reason why black people should exist.

this is now a spiderman thread

>you're not born black
k

OP is a fag

Mormon detected

What always cracks me up is how, when you throw in the stupid religious angle, people who usually hate fags, all of a sudden come to their defense.

fags are an easy target, but religion is actually worth hating

I thought most Mormons WERE gay

Agreed. I like how anyone who believes in god also has no idea how burden of proof works. Impossible to try to reason with them.

Believing in the wrong flavor of god (especially the Christian god) is a sin.

Now think about this, the only way you 'know' your flavor of god is 'theonetruegod™' is because the priest/father/reverend/ect told you so, how sure are you that *you* aren't the sinner?

Be honest with yourself :)

true

>being gay is a sin
this is an unfunny meme

Nah, if I made out with another guy in public, let alone had sex with one, I would rightfully get attacked, and would not live to speak of it.

Show us an original opinion.

what shithole do you live in?

>black

well trolled/10

sure, but they're CLOSETED, so it's ok

America, and me fucking a man would rightfully get me hurt or worse. Try it out and see for yourself.

>well trolled
nobody got trolled tho, it was a complete failure

so why are you a faggot OP

Where in America you dumb faggot

Being gay is worse than a sin. It's a disease.

California, ironically a fag infested place.

>diseases are worse than sin
I think you're probably going to Hell for saying that

In its defense, I don't think I have ever seen a black baby in real life, so maybe they all start out white and slowly darken in the sun over time.

So you're afraid of getting beat up and killed for being gay in CALIFORNIA??

It's OK to come out of the closet now, you retarded faggot

I was more implying that it's both, but what I said isn't a damnable offence either.

According to the Bible, of course it is. But all that proves is that the Bible is false.

>isn't a damnable offence
if you say so Messenger of God, o wait you're full of shit

Burn in Hell, heaten

Which mortal sin would I have been committing there? Exactly. Shut your mouth.

Bro, I don't care what random anons say. My point was, gays, in reality are hated every bit as much, and perhaps more, than religious people. So it's stupid when they pretend to "defend them". But who really cares?

Self-righteousness is a damnable sin and you are shamelessly guilty of it.

Seriously, you're going to fucking HELL.

That's not what self-righteousness is.

Do me a favour. Quote the Bible where it says self-righteousness is a mortal sin.

Either that or stop LARPing.

depends which shithole you live in

>who really cares
you seem to

So is wearing mixed fabrics but bitch im style af in the levi/jumper combo

Love this kind of stuff

What is sin?

>Being a Jew and a former Pharisee, Paul knew that his fellow Jews would be sitting on the sidelines, cheering him on: “Give it to those pagan sinners, Paul!” They smugly would be thinking, “Thank God that I’m not like those awful Gentile sinners” (Luke 18:11).

You are a Jew on the sideline wallowing in sin because you think you're better than gays.

You will burn.

I care enough to write these comments but not much more than that. We also are loaded with gay serial killers, and every other kind of serial killer. I just don't get why people only defend fags against religious shit.

> “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
The fags are not asking for God's mercy or even acknowledging their sin.

You're an idiot. And a heretic of the highest order.

You are not born black.
Guess I'm gonna have to break the news to my black friends.

There is no such thing as a sin.
Grow up

Does it? Where?

Why would you think this is a good idea literally everyone here is a gigantic faggot.

doesn't change the fact you're going to Hell for your self-righteous sins

>Provide proof that I won't be going to hell
>DOESN'T CHANGE THAT YOU'RE GOING TO HELL
Dumb Protestants.

>only defend fags
that's bullshit, people are always bitching about women being oppressed by religions

also, I hate kids, so I don't care about defending them

>it's ok, I'll just BUY my eternal forgiveness from God
Catholicism was abandoned by God, and America.

You people weren't even considered humans for a long time.

If only you knew the joy that is a proper skullfuck on a transgender child, you wouldn't say those kind of stupid things

>na man it's okay I just say "sorry God" at the last second and it's all good

I phrased this wrong, I meant, why do people who normally don't care about, or even hate, gays, all of a sudden defend them against religious opposition? Not to mention they, ironically, call such opposers, fags. Does that make sense to you?

God knows your motivations, what you say doesn't matter except for how it affects your fellow man.

Catholics are monsters that raped the planet and continue to do so everywhere they still have influence. It was more political entity than sincere religion for centuries.

>most charitable organisation in the entire world
>DEY EVIL DEY EVIL! DIS GUY 1400 YEARS AFTER CHRIST KNOWS MORE ABOUT CHRIST'S INTENTIONS THAN THE MEN DIRECTLY TAUGHT BY CHRIST! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GOOD MAN TO BE SAVED!
wew prods

cause people hate religious assholes more than they hate flamboyant faggots

>charitable
it's not charity if you refuse to give it to non-members

The Catholic Church is a scam that stole money from people all over the planet and gave them nothing in return.

>Catholic charity is only for Catholics
Oh dear. Imagine being this ill-informed. I mean, you're a Protestant, so you've always been this ill-informed but still.

Back to my original point; that's not true. All faggots, flamboyant and unflamboyant, might get attacked faster in the real world.

>black
The b in lgbt means bi as in they like it having sex with either boys or girls

black works too. lets keep going with black.

dude being alive is a fucking sin, you're going to hell no matter what you do so chill

/earth: file system full.

>molesting children
>held to higher standards
>implies everyone else can molest children freely
Whoever made that is detached from reality.

The hell are you on? I live in Missouri, right near the Bible Belt and I've made out in Public with one of my exes. No one cared. If I feel fine in Missouri, surely you should feel fine in California.

It depends on who YOU are and how much attention you get or draw, imo.

Well, it just so happens that OP is a faggot...

of course you aren't born lgbt, you are lgbt, as in you already were when in the womb

>saying things does not magically make them true

I'm ready to go to the deepest part of hell then! I got a fast pass to that place

i think you're misunderstanding the point of the comic

>but op is a fag

The very deep love that you have for each other, my dear friends, is in the overall a bisexual love, for you have known each other many times, and in different sex roles.

--The Early Sessions, Book 8

Book 8
In larger terms, it is as natural for a man to love a man, and for a woman to love a woman, as it is to show love for the opposite sex. For that matter, it is more natural to be bisexual.

--The Nature of the Psyche

nirvikalpa.com/search.php4?quotetext=bisexual&session=&page=&submit=Search&table=quotes