Trips decide what I say to her. Will post a web m of reaction

Trips decide what I say to her. Will post a web m of reaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SLCDZutju0
4archive.org/board/b/thread/695032626
liveleak.com/view?i=544_1432822743
liveleak.com/view?i=544_1432822743&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go

old pic is old.

upskirt you fag

nice try

slap her

Can I smell your pussy?

MODS MODS MODS

Must be your feet then

youtube.com/watch?v=6SLCDZutju0

Will you dress up like Santa Clause and rub shit on my chest?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>Say That

Show me your pussy

I like your boobs

so fucking close

how my pic end up on so many sites already?
I only just took it

Well if you just took it, then why was it posted way back?

Well OP you are a faggot

4archive.org/board/b/thread/695032626

Oslo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>exposed

You should ask yourself: What the fuck I'm doing with my life? That's the real question.

Faglord

HAHAHA POOPY! I MAKE BIG BOOM BOOM FOR YOU! LE FUNNY POOP POOP! YOU CLEAN UP POO POO FOR ME MOMMY? AHAHAHAHAHA POOOOOOOOPPIEESSS!!!!!

underrated post

enjoy your stay away from Sup Forums

spit in her face

bazinga

"Im OP, and I'm a faggot. Sup Forums approves this message."

winrar?

Did she finally turn 18? If so do post nudes

so much better with sound

Winrar

WINRAR

do you have the link kind sir

include me in the screencap r/4chinks

afraid not user, i've been trying to find the actual source for a while, I want to know what the fuck that thing is.

>creep thread?

yes

You're like a Toyota Prius i'm getting no sound or indication that you are turned on.

found it.
liveleak.com/view?i=544_1432822743

Found it!

liveleak.com/view?i=544_1432822743&comments=1

Not copy Pasta, just good timing!

thanks bud

Tell her you used to be a newt.