WTF GERMANY

WTF GERMANY

VERY rude
apologize Germany

Neighboors of my grandparents did not want to move away as they couldnt believe theyd be targeted as the man in their family fought in ww1.
They got urged to it eventually before it was too late, yes it was a betrayal.

WTF I hate Germany now

>1/9 jewish soldiers die in WW1

Hmmm I wonder why the rate is so low.. Really makes me think lads... Hmm..

What about the polish death camps?

It is relly a shame how we treated our Jewish population who contributed so much to our country

You could go to jail for that.

Based jewish people

Also saw this in a documentary
During Kristalnacht german officers stormed into a jewish man's home, beat his wife aside and staered wrecking shit while also taking things from the house like silverware
The man came there soon after and the officers demanded that he deliver his documentation so he could be put on a registry
The man went upstairs, opened a drawer and stood still for a while, then he turned around and showed his iron cross medal to the officers and said "This is how you repay the men who gave their blood for their homeland and your country? By declaring that they have no right to call this land home anymore as a citizen?"
After some silence the men left(not giving back the stuff they took) and the family fled the country.

So the jew's family did nothing for your country but the man was a WW1 veteran (like millions of young Germans) so they believed they deserved a special treatment ?
>our Jewish population who contributed so much to our country

kek

Adolf could have done the deed after WW2 was over.
Oh well

And by special treatment, you mean not beeing discriminated and genocided?

>they were declared non-Germans

to be precise they were declared non-human pests

Just how many iron crosses did they give out?

Yes

Yes, I think they really believed they deserved that

Haha good on ya Germany. Now ffs please do the holocaust again/for real.

This board's purpose is to learn new language and cultures.
So here you can see the perfect personification of a very popular french expression :
"Fini à la pisse"
Which can be translated to :
"This guy's father finished the job by pissing in his mom instead of having a good old ejaculation, resulting in a horrible human being"

Fuck edgy teenagers.

>

Australians are the niggers of Sup Forums

My great grandfather dodged conscription to the Polish army in WW1 and moved to Prussia and hid revolutionaries in his house.

What a top fucking bloke

>Jews
>actually physically do something that doesn't directly benefit only themselves
I call bullshit. That picture is staged and a hoax.

Still sore over WW2?

Not as sore as your mum after the dingo was done in her.

Is that right? Why would you have a dogs sloppy seconds?

>Polish army in WW1

i think you need to check you facts Ariel

I'm not a race-mixer. Sorry.

stop projecting your guilt over them polish death camps

>user isn't like me so i must hate him

during... after... Polish army at some point anyway.

>hint
hes probably jewish himself

Did he manage to escape from Germany in time?

Not at all. I just think aussies on Sup Forums are bunch of edgy asian limp-dicks.

yes, he got paranoid that the gestapo were on to him about hiding all sorts in his house so took his wife & kids (inc. my grandmother) to palestine.

the rest of their family died at pinsk iirc.

fucking germans

I'll remember that one, thanks based French guy.

WE WUZ JEWS N SHIT

idk i like them, i think they are funny
how does your average polish guy looks at the jews? doesnt care, likes, loves , hates?

They look funny. That's all.

Also, I can recognize a "hidden" Jew when I watch tv.

>hid revolutionaries
what revolutionaries, you mean the commies?

Who else would a jew hide?

we wuz the good goys

>I can recognize a "hidden" Jew when I watch tv.
wew nice
wish i had that superpower

Glad he could make it. Its a real shame about the rest of his family, though.
So many highly educated, intelligent people were killed, for no other reason than some idiotic nazi ideology

Shit man I don't know, I know there were some Czech people. Maybe they were resistance fighters or something.

>>how does your average polish guy looks at the jews?
He looks in the mirror.

I like that one. We call someone like that "Arschgeburt", meaning they were born out of the ass instead of the usual, making them shit.

What resistance fighters?
after World War I, 20 year interwar period, time of peace?
resistance to what?

1918 that's the year of commie revolution dude.

We also have the expression, although it's "tais tulla tippa mukana" or "looks like there was a drop (of piss) in there (referring the sperm)"

Well Lenin wasn't so bad, was he? It's Stalin that fucked that one up.

Anglos have more kike blood in them than Polacks.

>He looks in the mirror.
hehe

I'm getting slightly triggered.

Then go back to Tumblr

It's called the power of observation.

>Lenin wasn't so bad
Oh boy

I still have no idea why germans fear jews
they were miniority of miniority

Actually 12% casualties is a quite low rate.
Central powers overall had 20%.

A waste anyways, if Hitler really wanted them dead, why not just use them as cannon fodder.

kek'd at the Aussie.

It's not Lenins fault that Stalin took over
It's like blaming the founders of French revolution for Robespierre

Dude...
Any bolshevism ever, not even once.

I can't a dingo stole my baby

please go read up on lenin that nigga was just hungry for power and once he got to the top he did everything to stay there.
read about the kronstadt rebellion

>kronstadt rebellion
So what was he supposed to do in your opinion?

It's not fear, it historical bashing.
Those poor bastards are so oversensitized on possibility of being called a nazi that they just prefer to be polite and nod yes to everything a jew says.

that's a lot of juden...

gotcha mister Blumsztajn

my hometown was 50% jews before WWII

Orthodox Jews are cunts and would never do anything for anyone

The German jews were quite well integrated, they clearly did see themselves as German as they fought for Germany, they didnt deserve to be starved to death.
Only the really nepotistic wealthy ones were even a problem- dont see what trouble some small family cobbler could do, if they were really intolerable they should have just been exiled to a specific part of Germany or somewhere else, or forced to change religion or there being enforcement where they are not allowed to dominate any field . Not death, they didnt deserve death, it would have been perfectly acceptable in the medieval times but we are enlightened modern societies now, cant just go around doing that.

die, he should have died

Boys, Lenin was an ideologist in a romantic sense of that definition.

He though that a great revolution is gonna liberate those who are poor and suffer and then they are going to build a fantastic nation based on working class brotherhood and united push forward.

In reality the moment the poor uneducated savages got inspired to take over the blood shed, plundering and revolution fire devoured everything.

Then Stalin. He was more of a realist and he knew that this shit utopian dreamland can't never work for shit so he started taking people by the muzzle harder and harsher than any Tzar in the history of Russia ever. They had it bad and oppressive and then with Stalin (who was supposed to be their guy, a commie) they had it even worst.

Lenin was actually devastated by how crushing the reality turned out to be compared to his visions.

Go read his testament. It was banned by Stalin and during the soviet regime, you could actually end up in a siberian gulag as a sort of the worst criminal (like for example Warlam Szalamov did) for spreading it.

he did, and then Stalin took over

Leave the guy alone, he ain't got shit to do with the stuff that was happening years back then.

Just let him know that all this history bullshit is not just black and white.

Fact: If we wouldn´t have treated the Jews like subhuman trash, we would be a superpower or at least a very powerful country by now.
Nations that cooperate with the Jewish elite are strong and succesfull. For example: Israel, USA, Great Britain.

That's low? That's huge.
Also Jews have historically been well educated.
A lot of them probably became officers, and the ones that didn't probably filled roles like clerk and stuff.

geez what a party pooper, since when you can't roleplay as a traditional polish antisemite on Sup Forums?

This. Ashkenazi Jews were basically our cultural and scientific elite, and the retarded nazis killed them or made them flee the country

wwII would happen anyway since peace after wwI was unsustainable. Even if circumstances differ countries on north european plane would still be main battlefield of the war

There even was an investigation in 1916 because many officers and soldiers complained about jews trying everything to not having to fight.
While it did come to the conclusion that jews were in the same numbers (relatively) in the army than non jews, it also found they had less combat missions.

I disagree
If a person less retarded than Hitler would have taken over, we would have gotten our clay back without starting wars with England/France and Russia

if it was Sup Forums party I wouldn't say a word.

Germany is the cancer of europe, what's new.

in much the same way that he could go to hell for eating pork

For real though.

You will go to jail if you say 'Polish Death Camps' in Poland.

>Kto publicznie i wbrew faktom przypisuje Narodowi Polskiemu udział, organizowanie, odpowiedzialność lub współodpowiedzialność za popełnienie zbrodni przez III Rzeszę Niemiecką, o których mowa w art. 1 pkt 1, podlega karze pozbawienia wolności do lat 5.

Up to 5 years in jail you truth altering mofo.

Yes, but without the Holocaust, Jewish propaganda against Germany wouldn´t be a thing, all our jewish scientists would work for us and we wouldn´t have to worry about money.

>tfw I just said 'Polish Death Camps' out loud and am still a free man

is this really true?

Stalin at least caused chaos and purged everyone, so he killed many communists, good work.

1 out of every nine?

typical

>war with the soviet union would have happened anyway
ftfy

WRONG! The German government is the cancer of Europe. The German nation is efficient but weak minded and can be easily brainwashed. If you would replace our politicians with uncucked, non-autistic and competent foreign leaders it wouldn´t be that bad. But if you don´t belive me then stay mad and enjoy the show.

Junior officers in the First World War died at a higher rate than the average soldier. In any case, the German officer corps was notoriously full of Junkers and resented even the concession of opening its ranks to middle class Germans, yet alone Jews.

>in Poland
yes

excellent get

yeah all the same in europe

>Sweden-Norway
I like it.

Germany did nothing wrong

Thank you Englishman.

>>in Poland
not going there, I'm afraid of your death camps tbqh