> Be 18
> Skinny white b0i
> Work drive thru at Dairy Queen
> Make shit money
> Sell weed on the side
> Got robbed by some cholo thugs
> Owe my guy 400
> Wants me to eat these instead

What should I do? I mean their small beads they should wash down with water or soda just fine. I'll be shitting these pebbles out in no time if I get a laxative.

I just want chew into them since their a gel none of the toxins will get in my system right?

Silica gel is chemically the same thing as most glass - amorphous sodium silicate. Its totally non-toxic., but unlike glass, silica gel is porous. The main reason for the warning on the packets is that finely ground silica gel can be a respiratory and digestive irritant.

Eat them, that shits not that toxic. Unfortunately niggers will infest your domain as long as you have money.

And you only sell weed to smoke weed. If you want money it's in the meth?

You get the shits.
I know from experiance.
Don't ask.

I don't smoke I'm a drinker

He isn't a nigger just another cholo mexican thug.

No laxative needed then, here goes nothing!

as long as the beads arent blue or pink you are fine, if they are blue or pink then they contain a chemical called cobalt(ll) chloride which is a toxin and carcinogen.

You will be fine. I did a line of that shit back in middle school to impress my friends.

Are you too stupid to google the effects of eating silica gel packs??
No wonder you got robbed. Also probably the same reason you work at a fast food restaurant. KYS FAGGOT

Here's a tip retard. Never sell weed for someone else. You buy it yourself and sell it for yourself. And $400? I hope that's at least 2 ounces worth or else you are getting ripped off big time. What do you do? sell dime bags? Your probably not even making any money.

Who do you think he gets the weed FROM?

You might as well, you're 18 fucking up drug dealing and working at a fast food place, thank you for making me realise my life isn't nearly as bad as yours. But i don't think they are toxic unless they're coloured if they're clear just munch them bad boys nigger

If they dont have any fungicides or bug-killer chemicals you will be fine. (Eat something right before or after the silica tho, like a cookie or a cock)

If you eat them all at once you MAY DIE of dehydration. Theoretically it might help if you took laxatives shortly after you swallow the packet, but basically you want it out of your body very fast.

you'd probably throw up and feel horrible and get sick

I ate them I guess you'll know tomorrow on the news right

My name is Derick Kirkland I live in brooklyn, New York

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN PUNKED LMAO