Met this guy in college, been having amazing sex with him for six months...

met this guy in college, been having amazing sex with him for six months, now we're both in our hometowns for summer break which means ive been horny for about a month. which is why i'm here.

How do you have sex upside down?

he's got a nice ass for a dude

whats ur skype femanon?

I believe you OP. Now just post tits and time stamp so these other HYPOCRITS are brought to their senses

Timestamp
And tits or gtfo

Agree with those m8s

post your breasts

It's fucking January

not everyones fucking american

summer break in january?

refer to

Wait, what? The pic is of the dude, or you?

biches don't know about my southern hemisphere

I've got small, asymmetrical boobs. is that ok? I'm from Argentina by the way.

Please enlighten me where theres summer break in january, i actually want to know

lets see them

tits with timestamp

Just post them. And timestamped, obvs. Include the year and board.

This.
Rules are rules faggot

It's summer in the southern hemisphere. here in Argentina summer break starts in late november/early december, usually ends in march

more than ok

I will fap furiously

Niggerland

bump 4 tits

Argentina, donde los negros culeros se creen blancos

Wow, and winter is like june/july?
Never thought about it, thats pretty cool

Hey Sup Forums rarely do I post, let alone ask questions but...

Tonight my gf is really horny. She's hot as fuck and a total freak so anything goes.

Tell me some interesting ways to fuck her or other fun ideas.

She's taking a bath right now, if I get some awesome suggestions within the next 30-45 mins while she's in there I'll post some A1 nudes and I might even take some pics of us doing whatever is suggested for you guys.

Worth a shot.

You mean sweden?

donald bump

Wife and I are wanting to go to Argentina. Are the woman down there into threesomes?

sorry! I've never really done this before. is this ok?

>Sweden
That's fucking Snownigger land m8, I think he was referring a the Real Niggerland, Australia

This guy obviously has no clue how the world works what a retard

Only place I know of I Malaysia, they have there summer break during our winter xdd

now we're talking. what do you want

sharpie in pooper

im on my summer break in New Zealand

fucking retard amerifag

I'm the dude who posted here in regards to his GF.
Can safely say I'd love to suck on those perfect little nipples.

GF just saw me post this. She's into it and she wants to watch me suck on them too.

gj OP, those are lovely. Would smash and maybe cuddle if i didnt live in an igloo 8000 miles away

Agreed. Less parents basement and more education are in order.

Nope, Africa.

Kik? Snap?
Post more booty
>can I get a fan sign?
> ( John Diaz )

Nice. Nipples in particular. Shot of you pinching one?

Nice boobs. What city are you from

>Tits
>Timestamp
State your business

You have huge nipples

Im not OP

Faggot

speaking for myself, it drives me insane when it's spontaneous. I mean, things like being pushed against the wall when I'm just doing my thing and proceed to be kissed until I beg to be fucked. that really gets me going. other than that, I love having my hair pulled, being spanked and choked a little. that's all I can think of right now.

eat shit fucking americunt

Faggot

I'm Canadian. Sorry I don't fit the polite stereotype, faggot

Show pussy please.

now that's something I'd never been told before

give me skype whore, you left your exif data on the image. gonna send these to ur family xD

Fuck off nigger. I dare you to come to Texas

dont care

Faggot

state your buisness

also if dubs, pic in fav bra

Because all the beta fucks would lie for a chance at seeing a tit. I'm alpha and honest. You are skinny, but big chunky nipples. Not a bad thing, but I am pointing it out. I would still suck your chunk nips.

dem titties are nice and symmetrical

nice nips too

I dare you to come to New Zealand, the mongrel mob and black power would gang rape you, cunt

I'm sorry I don't have one! also I'm really shy. so I'm not sure I'd do it if I had one anyways.

Dumb nigger

The nipples are the best part of your tits.

For real.

let's see more of that ass please

you're the nigger, nigger

See, beta fag sweet talking to get pussy.

Nigger,nigger,nigger

>tits
>time stamp
Proceed

I'll put you in my oven cunt, judging by the american obesity rate you'd feed us for months

I like McDonald's, nigger. How much do you hate America now? (Btw, I live in Australia)

that's my favourite tit. for obvious reasons. also, what does "state your business" mean, exactly? I'm trying my best here.

People just have different preferences. I won't deny they're big, but their nice shape and perfect areola/nipple ratio makes them pretty tasty.

Femanon here AMA
Pic related, is me

Yeah, I believe you....

just /btard speak for continue on

I'm flattered. thanks.

Just along the lines of, okay, now we'll listen to you. Doesn't really apply here, we all know what you want.
Show pussy.

show dem hairy puss

they look very suckable

current pubic hair style?

shaved landing strip or au natural?

Could you write "For Patrick" on your favourite tit?

"state your buisness" = what you want?

simple

I haven't really been shaving lately. I don't think you'd like to see it. I mean, it's not as terrible as you'd think, but still.

You look pretty fuckable. What are you into?

im curious to what your asshole looks like mmm

No, we still want to see it.

you have our attention, why not show off?

Just be thankfull no one asked for a sharpie in pooper yet.

love dirty talk, being choked, spanked and shit. all normal stuff. also absolutely love sucking dick. it's a skill of mine.

I still would enjoy seeing it

Wrong

Hold her up, folding her legs in. This should be easy if she is light and you're not a fucking fatass. Then just fuck her like that, back to you. It'll satisfy her so much, I promise you. Plus you are in complete control, it's definitely different.

I thought I was arguing with the texan. What the fuck nigger

>checked

anyway, where are the pictures?

damm, didnt see

forget sharpie in pooper

pussy is awesome why not post yours

Infaltable en un mejor angulo mostra esa cola orgullo Argentino que si no se pudre todo