Nu trition mo like nu male

nu trition mo like nu male

red blooded americans eat double cheeseburgers 4 meals a day

>when ya accidentally decapitate the warboss u were gonna dominate in mordor
this was my screenshot of that actually happening

good m8

gotta make those gainz

With a name like that, no wonder you suck dick.

runescape sucks now

Buy me some cheeseburgers

I basically persist on a vague idea of what healthy and unhealthy foods are. More detailed than that and my eyes glaze over.

right yeah that has nothing to do with it.

I don't see the connection

it was never good

you're a cheeseburger

gainz brah

think about it

gainz

the arma armor in os was the only reason i wanted to play it, but they gon' change it

Do you like cheeseburgers?
Do you want my meat inside you?

come visit and I'll buy you, your wife, and your children the greasiest, unhealthiest, most delicious cheeseburgers of all time. I will turn your entire family into the walmart whales of internet fame.

there's this marth player at temple that powerlifts

but he's afraid of playing me because I push his shit in every time we play

it's really funny to hear a dude who's got at least 4 inches on me and dozens more pounds of muscle complain loudly about how he just doesn't know what to DO

How many calories are in one gram of protein?
Which has a higher GI, a sweet potato or regular baked potato?
Food is kinda life.

No fucking idea.

I don't even know what GI stands for, but I'm pretty sure sweet potatoes are healthier.

See, this is where I'm at.

Kek, i can feel his pain.

Powerlifting is a lot of fun, full of great people too. You should ask him to take you to the gym and have him teach you the basics.

He's pretty decent, but I've played too many better marths so mostly I just go secondaries and stunt on him super hard.

I have literally no desire to do that.

Julian is a cock-sucking name.

The best ones were in Korea.

There was this burger place we went to. One of the burgers was called the Elvis. It was a homestyle double cheeseburger with peanut butter and jam

They also had a hidden menu. One of the options was the Fat Elvis, which was an Elvis but double.

It was beautiful. I ate like a king. I ate like The King.

I mean it's basic biology or chemistry or some science. 4 cal/g for carb/protein, 9 cal/g for fats.
Sweet taters got lots of vitamin A, I believe.
You just need some help. To be fair, the potato thing isn't important.

do it, no balls, you wont.

They secret to powerlifting is that youre allows to eat mostly about everything in front of you.

my sample size is literally just me, and that's true, so
actually, I met a kid named julian last year who was several times more visibly gay than I was
fuck

I refuse to accept the premise that any country in the world, and certainly the goddamn gooks, can do burgers better than the US OF A

I mean, I could've looked that up, but I also could've not cared. It's pretty easy to figure out how many calories you're eating by, like, googling it. And most eateries print calorie numbers now.

WHAT IS A GI

Correct, I won't.

your GI track, gastrointestinal track

you should though m8, i mean do anything at all physical atm?

hamboigahs

glycemic index

Better get to sucking those cocks, then.

Oh son

The patties were good quality beef, about a finger-joint thick. The cheese was real cheese. Everything was fresh.

We'd drink like $1 beers and eat burgers every day, then eat actual Korean food for dinner. They were just too good to ignore.

>

Nutrition labels will tell you everything anyways, so you'd never need to calculate it.
Shhhhh it's alright. You don't need to know.
(It means glycemic index.)

>Which has a higher GI, a sweet potato or regular baked potato?
Potatoes don't have a gastrointestinal track, I thought.

Yes, I do. It is probably insufficient for whatever /fit/ thinks one should be doing, but whenever I complicate or compound my exercise, I become less likely to do it, so I'm not going to bother changing anything.

Thank you.

man fuck korea it's just discount japan

EXACTLY. This knowledge is pointless.

and it's -tract-

I thought so too but he made the mistake first so I didn't want to be wrong.

ty Roy

kek, never mind, was thinking of something else

you have to create a rhythm, and you have to have a goal in mind

He lured you into falsehood and you took the bait.

You're welcome, Kaldis.

I actually think goal based thinking is probably less practical than system based thinking. I don't need your input on my exercise habits, incidentally. They didn't help last time either.

Don't get mad

I want to go to the heart attack grill in the US though. I assume it's still around.

Sweet potatoes have the higher gastrointestinal tract; they will literally shit in your mouth if you try to eat them.
It's just a result of me caring too much. You probably have a good idea of what kind of stuff you should eat. Name some vegetables that can cause gas, though. Some things can be more relevant if you currently have an issue.

I think the only thing that'd get rid of it is a very effective lawsuit.

That's bullshit, sweet potatoes are DELICIOUS.

I have no idea what vegetables cause gas.

Yeah SF does heaps of exercise. Getting beer from fridge. Lifting beer to mouth. Lowering beer. Repeat.

Well it IS America. Lawsuits are more common than black people with jobs.

fuggg

what is system based thinking?

I didn't like sweet potatoes for the longest time; I only ate regular baked potatoes at college. Then I learned that sweet potatoes might be healthier, so I just started liking them because I will literally like foods the instant I learn they're healthy.
Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, artichoke are some.
Asparagus makes your peeeee smell.

Someone post ferrets.

I don't drink beer, it makes me sick.

> Lawsuits are more common than black people with jobs.
I think this is unironically true.

System based thinking is concerning yourself less with a specific objective, because then you either disappoint yourself if you fail to attain it or you stop doing whatever the good thing was you were doing once the goal is accomplished. This is kinda why most diets fail (and new years resolutions in general). Systems based thinking involves changing your individual behaviors and habituating yourself to whatever the responsible, healthy change is to the point that it becomes second nature. This doesn't just apply to fitness incidentally.

I have always liked sweet potatoes, I think they have inherently more flavor than conventional potatoes barring condiment addition.

>broccoli
fuck, I love broccoli

and yeah everyone knows that about asparagus which is not really a big deal unless you intend to pee on people.

so TLDR version is you only ever want short term goals because long term goals are to troublesome to obtain. and failure is bothersome

Not even close to correct. You shouldn't be thinking about goals at all. You should concern yourself with habituating yourself to behaviors and situations that, once done repeatedly, will drastically increase the odds of getting you what you want.

I just cut a baked potato in half and bite into it and eat it plain. Did it for the longest time, and still do it when I don't want a sweet potato.
Me too. I wish I could just eat infinite veggies.
You don't know my life. Apparently my brother passed out one time from the smell of his asparagus pee, or maybe some other reason in the bathroom. I sincerely hope he was done peeing.

your goal is to successfully create healthy habits

hi
what is this tread of ?

>I think this is unironically true.
Just checked. About 20m employed blacks. Average of 15m civil lawsuits per year.

do you cook it first?

>Apparently my brother passed out one time from the smell of his asparagus pee
I call bullshit.
>or maybe some other reason in the bathroom
He was doing lines in there.

Sure, but that's not a set goal. A set goal, the kind you want to avoid, is I want to lose X pounds, or I want to be able to squat Y, or I want Z job. That's not the point.

Well, we're goddamn close.

Containment thread for retards and/or autistic people

>posting pron

Well of course. Dining hall does it.
I heard the bang of him hitting the ground and thought it was nothing and he came in afterwards wondering why I didn't do anything.
Not doing lines in our fucking family home bathroom.

meat

well that boring, thats like a blind man saying i want to run a 5k, but then runs onto the highway and dies halfway through.

You need to start some lawsuits. You're letting the team down

Yes, that is what I said

Oh I didn't see the word "baked" there, I'm retarded.

>not doing lines in our fucking family home bathroom
My brother smokes weed in the house regularly and I've ridden dildos in the shower before. Some of us are just degenerate.

It doesn't matter if it's boring. The point is it's more effective. Most people do not contain the raw power of will for goals-based thinking in all aspects of their life and there's no reason not to compensate for that.

I'm going to wait for work to pay me a day late then lawyer up.

Emotional trauma

maybe

pardon

No it is definitely what I said.

>tfw you will never be baked
My parents caught my bro with weed in the house. He stopped doing drugs after some angst in high school and just sticks to an occasional beer and my cakes whenever he's home.

mkay

so what are your things that you want to accomplish

You're pardoned

you can probably get some weed at college if you really want that, it's not that hard

also I don't think cake counts as a drug per se

I want to become a jedi knight

oh it's you I was confused

Was gonna add more stuff with emotional trauma but was too tired

faggots and losers
ignore

the lack of the image threw me off

I have zero friends and I dunno where I'd smoke that shit and I hate smoke and food / booze is fine I guess.
It's kind of a drug. Alters your mental state heavily.

thats a good long term goal

are you sure you have the dedication though for it?

You said you wanted to be baked!

I mean, is dick a drug?

yeah I think I have the dedication to give myself the lobotomy necessary to live out my life in my own fantasy

I gave up on the post before assigning one

that's how you know it's time for bed

>is dick a drug
Yes.

You don't know. Maybe I just wanted to relive an old Jewish pastime.
Never tried it. Can you snort it?

I woke up an hour ago
Might go get lunch instead

bye

Matty, I beseech you to appear.

1 for the ayes.

That's not a reference I get. Maybe I'm not jewish enough.

Nah it's only taken orally or via suppository.

anyway, night

well thats good

Goodnight.

It's a special holiday on January 27, even.
These fish oil pills are huge, so I can probably swallow anything.

Why do you think they call it smoking cocks?

Night.

night

l8r

I don't follow your kike traditions.

Can't wait for you to lose your mouthpussy virginity, fag.

Because they're shaped like very large cigars?

there is nothing to do and I can't afford to use money to renew my wow sub so I can play with luc. Someone save me from my first world problems.

Because they're drugs. And addickting.

play paragon