@s.adgalbri
on insta, for those wanting a lil more

I have been obsessed with this woman for months
holy shit

Anal? Yeah

just looks photoshopped

Does the pope shit in the woods?

Nut to the last drop in her.

Pass too thicc and too fat. Plus she looks like a whore so I wouldn't wanna pass my genes into her.

Pass... Republicans shouldn't reproduce

Bitch tits would rather miss out of a good fuck.

Anyone want her number?

n u t t

Fuck yes.

pass, she looks like she snorts crushed up pills and fucks greasy buskers in the hipster area of her town.

Bitch looks like the vast majority of her facebook check-ins are at the walk in clinic for xanax and std tests

She looks like her ideal date night is a quick ass fuck for a bottle of Prozac behind the cheap seats movie theatre.

I think so? At the very least he has been known to take quiet treks into the woods leaving an awful stench wafting from the willows.

Bitch looks like her fuckin tumblr is full of beautiful disaster glitter gifs and black and white photos of nigger cock.

She has the eyes of a soulless cum guzzler who spends most of her weekends taking selfies for lonely fuckers to comment "so beautiful!"

OY VEY! You're so right, we should round up those dirty republicans and gas them. They've already build and maintained this country's economy, prosperity, and success. IT'S OUR TIME! WE SHOULD GET TO FUCK IT ALL TO SHIT WITHOUT ANYONE DOUBTING US. DOUBTING US IS A HATE CRIME.

you fucking mong

she is a freakshow

fake and gay, like you.

top kek

set her on fire; wank on the ashes. Her shirt is the main reason I'd set her on fire first.

Yikes pass

Are you saying that Saul Alinsky is fake? or r u just mad about Bernie Sanders wanting to put (((THE 1%))) in camps?

This shouldn't even be a question

I don't care if it produces a baby, I'd bust inside her without hesitance or a second thought

I am saying Saul Alinsky never wrote that. It is just made up bullshit. Cause your gay. Super fucking gay for fake alpha males.

Pass.

I'm not a nigger and a nigger will fuck anything or anyone

I'd make her mother my children again and again and again!

If you don't believe me then go read the book for yourself it's called "Rules for Radicals".

Here's the full excerpt:
i.imgur.com/GeJpzuv.jpg

Faglord

Here's one from her instagram for yall

You're not far off she's just some bitch with 90k followers on instagram who posts the same photo everyday with different clothes, or no clothes.

this is disinfo created by russians

What is her instagram