Hey Sup Forums it's 3am here and I'm in a very weird situation that I thought I'd share with you guys because all my...

Hey Sup Forums it's 3am here and I'm in a very weird situation that I thought I'd share with you guys because all my friends are asleep

>ex breaks up with me 2 days before New Years
>feelsbadman
>was a mutual thing in the end but I still have some feelings
>get kicked out of house today
>she says I can stay with her for a bit
>this is a bad idea but it's all I got so Agree
>get to here and hang out for a bit
>bed time
>she says I can sleep in her room and she'll go into her brothers because he's gone
>talk on watsapp and go in and see her
>we cuddle and she helps me out with my family issues and it gets a bit intense feelings wise
>lights out cuddle and lie down
>user I don't think you should stay in here
>I'm a guest so I oblige and go back to her room

Now I'm lying here feeling confused as fuck and pretty shit because all I want to do is kiss her, but I can't because she doesn't feel the same way anymore.

What the fuck do I do i can't sleep and I got so much shit on my mind

FUCK HER!
READ THE SIGNS OP! ITS OBVIOUS SHE WANTS "PLEASE TAKE ME BACK" SEX!

Literally the opposite, she's doing me a favour and she's basically said she doesn't want to share a bed with me

I know what the signs are and she's doing the opposite

You're going through shit in your personal life so you're trying to lean on her for emotional support. You need to deal with your own shit and not rely on a relationship for validation.

her brother is fucking her

Perhaps, but we've both had family problems and helped each other through them, at this point it's just her being a decent friend and letting me crash at hers as I have no where to go

Go fuck her brother

Op are you from UK lad?

Yeah south london

sounds like you can't let go

kinda weird that she told you to sleep in her room rather than her brothers or a couch. no?

Well it's only been two weeks, I've had rougher break ups but this is fresh and a weird one

It's rude to let me sleep in her brothers imo, also he has a double bed and she has a single so it's comfier for her

Salutations from Edinburgh lad. Long may your rum leak! Don't worry about it she threw off a nice lad and should suffer for it I personally would be very cold with her, agreeing to staying is self humiliation. What were you thinking lad?

Sup m8

I had no where else to go and she had offered that if I had any issues I could stay with her.

Only seemed fitting

Lad, I'd rather spend a night in dark Aberdeen streets than with a bonnie wee lassie that dumped me. It's called self respect lad..

Nah mate she's perhaps the only person who knows what went down with my family, and the only one that can relate.

I still have feelings sure but she's the best person to lean on in my hour of need

I've had ex's come back and ask for a chance and I've told them to fuck off, this girl is just kind.

You sound like a wee little beta. Put your dick in her forcibly mate. She won't be able to claim rape if she invited you in.

So you literally made your best friend your girlfriend? Are you out of your mind? That's never a clever idea.. No wonder you lads broke down, best friend looks at you from a whole different aspect compared to a "girlfriend" if you know what I mean.

Put your edges away faggot no one would do that

>wee
>little
>little little beta
Piss off cunt.

It's called emphasis mate. You're a little little beta. Faggot.

Any alpha would mate. but you are a beta on Sup Forums ... fitting...

She certainly isn't my best friend, she's just the only one that's been close enough to me to see some shit that's happened

My best friend is a while away so couldn't crash at his without taking 3 trains

All me and this girl did was drink laugh and have a shit ton of sex, she dumped me because she was bored of only doing that

An alpha would rape someone ye?

U fcking retarded

Oh poor you.. Talk it out op I hope you'll feel better. I'd tell you my breakup story but it's really, really unpleasant for me.

Helps to let it out

I hope it does. How close were you with this lass?

Someone who can't report you mate? Yes. An alpha loves to dominate bitches.

Only went out for 5 or so months so it wasn't deep, but caught feelings towards the end because I wanted her and I couldn't hav her.

Ask her for a quickie, that'll help you sleep.

>"Ask her"

Oh lad, that's the worst way, developing feelings on the edge...

Oh, my bad.

Rape her.

Sounds like you're an enormous faggot that should get a job and a place to live and stop clinging to an ex girlfriend for shelter.

also underage b& mods mods mods

Pretty much

Happened befor but every time it happens again it feels completely new

Tell me about it...

Thanks for taking the time to write that

Kill yourself

Leave in the night user, leave her in the dust,then for about a month or two, become a binge drinker, then after you're done drowning the sorrows, you will realize that she was nothing but trouble toyou, then you will remember that she NEVER loved you, and you will realize that, the only people who loved you where the rest of the /bros

Your in her room...jack off on her underwear.

I agree, FUCK HER SHIT UP!

How bout you kill yoursefl for making such a shit thread OP?

OP YOU ALIVE?

>i can't sleep
Find your dignity and quit being a needy bitch. Breaking up involves a few sleepless nights - you think you're the first person ever to lose some sleep over a breakup?

Use cloraform and rape her ass. Than fall asleep before she regains consciousness and say she was dreaming if she askes about it.

No I can't sleep because my sleeping patterns fucked, not because of her

You're the faggot with nothing better to do than read it kill yourself cunt

How the fuck can you be this self-aware and not realize that you're basically trying to force yourself on her?

don't worry mate, you'll fall asleep tonight then you just gotta regroup your head in the morning. Gtfo out of there and just cut the contact. Its always the best thing to do, she might come crawling back but you gotta give her the opportunity to miss you. Or she will be on another guys dick within a week like my ex did. Fuck em they aren't worth the brainpower.

How am I exactly? By leaving to another room away from her? You stupid?

Thanks user.

I understand but I have no real reason to be mad, she's actually been a diamond to me, I just wanna stop having feelings for her like right now but I can't...

i feel you, feelings only wear off with time or if you had some brilliant reason to hate her, which you clearly don't. Just go out and get fucked up as much as you can, its shit mate. Ive been there. Ya cant change how they feel though you just end up pushing them away more. Don't stay friends with her though because it will rip you to shreds when she finds another bloke and wants to tell you about it because you're friends. You'll be right lad, it just sucks for a while. Get on tinder or something, it helps with the ego damage.

rape her

Thanks so much user I appreciate it

This has happened before but every time it happens again it feels like I'll never find a girl that good, the I do and the cycle repeats

I got a date tonight with some fit ass out of my league girl, should be excited but so down right now I don't even care

Look here weasel your way back to whatever shit you had and lie like a rug about changing as things just in a terrible place making it time to go back to the drawing board intent on making things work with her above all else .... Ride the wave and change you shit ways and likely your shit friends and when it comes to sex just imagine that older folks couples have sex once a week once a month all the way down to three times a year new years anniversary and valentines day so junk those shit thoughts

Yeah, my dad told me when i first broke up with a girl and was upset about it.. "this isn't the last time this will happen.. this will happen again and again" and he was right lol. But yeh just find other women for now. You won't want em but its good to distract yourself. just takes time. Now go to sleep faggot.

On it.