Whose powers would you rather have?

Movie versions only.

X obviosly.

X.

Rape teensgers and remove their memory of it.

Magneto, I like walking too much.

I don't see why anybody wouldn't choose X.

Although I'd be afraid of going all Preacher with X's powers, doing shit to people's heads, memories and shit just because I think it's the right thing to do.

Magneto's would be more fun, but with Xavier's powers you could just freeze people and do whatever the fuck you want. Also reading minds would be useful as fuck.

can Professor X not use his powers to make his legs move? or is that a different thing?

X, I could get away with anything. I could rape and kill anyone I want with no repercussions.

Magneto cause he's an Omega level mutant

Said powers not disabilities you autist

So is X
Remember that Onslaught was just the professor with his powers at full throttle

Professor X. Blowjobs from Jean Grey (while Cyclops watches from the corner) forever!

I say Magneto, because if you have the ability to read minds, erase or implant memories, and literally manipulate whomever you want, you'd take away the mystery of people and who they are. You'll lose the whole "will she say yes or will she say no if I ask her out on a date?" thing. You'll become addicted to using it. You will grow cynical and maybe even become a misanthrope when you get a look into the depravity that lurks inside the hearts of all people.

in comics magneto can now pretty much control matter altogether since he has power over even the minute electromagnetism

>Blowjobs from Jean Grey (while Cyclops watches from the corner)
As is tradition

Xavier doesn't have telekinesis. He can only see into, and control, the minds of others.

X not holding his own against multitasking Apokalypse was bullshit. All of that to introduce muh strong new generation.

Using X's power from a while you'll get bored.

Magneto, because he can fly and shit.

This is correct. I would still take it though

He isn't disabled because of his powers, he's disabled because a boulder crushed his legs.

His power affects minds, he's not telekinetic.

I don't think Xavier's dick works, so Magneto.

>he's disabled because a boulder crushed his legs.

In the movies it's because Erik deflected a bullet shot by Moira McTaggart into him by accident.

Also stupid, though not quite as much.

Xavier could just project his consciousness into any body he wants and walk around, have sex, and do whatever else he wants. He could essentially rule the world without anyone stopping him. He doesn't do that in the movies because it's immoral, but he could

user, I think you're forgetting that Xavier can literally freeze people in place and make them completely unaware of their surroundings by affecting their minds. He basically puts them on standby.